Did this man just single handedly bring about the downfall of Sup Forums?

Is it even possible for you racists to recover at this point?

Pol is making me more and more anitsemitic by the millisecond. Fuck.

>kike author

Its well past time to gas them all.

"The key to solving the social problems of our age is to abolish the White race."

"The goal of abolishing the White race is on its face so desirable that some may find it hard to believe that it could incur any opposition other than from committed White supremacists."

"We'll keep bashing the dead White males, and the live ones, and the females too, until the social construct known as the White race is destroyed. Not deconstructed, but destroyed."

"Treason to the White race is Loyalty to Humanity."

Noel Ignatiev, talmudist jew

Bump

This kike has to be joking. He's not even trying to hide it

That would require them existing first.

>kike

One doesn't have to wonders why the jew must be killed off.

I appreciate this is old as fuck and others must've seen it- but I was genuinely shocked when I found this wasn't fake.

The most Jewish thing I've ever seen.

>go to check the name
>before I even see it I spy a yamacha
Sup Forums is always right

Why does Sup Forums continuously fall for Jewish tricks?

>explain the kids, faggot

>talmudist jew
I guess, but that's not what he's most noted for.

He's also a ((well respected)) academic lauded for his work in discrediting the notion that a white race even exists. The underlying notion is that, due to past discrimination and their subsequent assimilation, the Irish 'became' white as they assimilated, thus the definition of white is malleable and thus the white race doesn't actually exist. Never mind that by that logic other races, say, blacks, don't exist either due to genetic diversity that exists within these groups. But never mind that, black power is noble and righteous and thus they can continue to 'exist' on a technicality with no objection from the whiteness studies community.

I wouldn't be surprised if the 56% meme was created by a follower of his. The notion that there are no whites in America is, essentially, what he's been trying to convince people of for years. He does it for demoralization purposes, butthurt euroserfs and nazis take the bait and inadvertently purity-spiral for the benefit of one of the slimiest kikes in academia.

Pretty sure they were also vegans and self-diagnosed with PTSD.

Its proof that the white man sterilized all transexuals #AntiVaccinationNation

Did i do it right?

Jesus fucking Christ

Race war this very second

Shmuly Yanklowitz. You can't even hardly make this shit up, man. Incredible.

>Shmuly Yanklowitz
Shmuly Yanklowitz (born 1981) is an Open Orthodox[1] rabbi and author. In March 2012 and March 2013,[2] Newsweek[3]/The Daily Beast listed Yanklowitz as one of the 50 most influential rabbis in America[4] and The Forward named Yanklowitz one of the 50 most influential Jews of 2016.[5][6]

MOSSAD?

i thought this was trolling but the article is real from timesofisrael.com.

Even Shlomo Shekelstein seems less made up

Yeah, it's really fucking freaking me out. Came here for Q, now I'm having a n existential crisis. Fun. Times. When tat article wasn't fake, a light went off in my head.

][_ (()) ][_