What is the final solution to the single mother problem?

What is the final solution to the single mother problem?

>meet cute girl
>she’s sweet and goes to church
>get her number and try to set up a date
>this is the response

pump and dump a lot of women nowadays rip their cooch when giving birth and get it sewed up tighter than you could believe. trust me

I’ve heard that before from women but I thought it was just a trick to get men to want their work out cunt

If the kid is negro then drop her
If white then give her a chance

Might not necessarily be her fault. Known plenty of cunts to have a girlf fall in love with him just to get her pregnant and run at first news.

Disregard females and acquire currency

How is it not her fault if she willingly spread her legs to an irresponsible man she wasn’t married to and didn’t even give a fuck about her?

>dating a single mom
i hope you make enough to bring her to an actual restaurant that has plates and silverware.
if you don't, you should run.
she will chew you up and spit you out.

I do have money, but that’s not to say I’m going to waste it on some degenerate and her bastard spawn

female detected

She seems nice user just because she already has a kid doesn't mean she can't have another with you and if the kid isn't a mulatto mongrel half breed raising the child and having another isn't bad user don't be a retard plus it's 2 you'll pretty much be it's father in it's eyes

Plus you can't have this child grow up to be a future faggot because single mom

cuck

DON'T date a single mom
DON'T be a degenerate that pumps & dumps

>Giving a chance to a single mother

What the hell am I missing here? Single mothers are literally toxic (your ex will be there, if he is white, you will always be her second concern after her child, you will never be the father of the child and I can go on and on).

are u unattractive/desperate? take a community college class on something science related and cherry pick a cutie from there. never take a single mom dude, 1) microchimerism, 2) she likely won't want to have kids again 3) nasty and used up and immoral

>Letting a man who doesn't want children fuck you

Whatcouldgowrong.cunt

If its white then give it a shot. We dont need any more white single mother soy spawn sucking Jewish dick in society. Step up user

This user knows

You don’t know any of these things outside of not being married though you’re just assuming.

This. No matter what you do you will always be the second most important thing in her life, and the most important thing is linked to another man.

>be me
>meet up with cute girl had a crush on in high school
>still cute 7/10 worth the time
>night goes by as we're finishing our meal
>show her Christmas tree I put up
>"oh that's neat user! look here's me and my son with ours"
>drop her off and haven't spoken to her since

Used womb, No room

I know Single mothers are bad

But what about widowed mothers?

The white race is in the crapper in large part due to young men being raised by single mothers. If the kid isn't a mullato half breed, and the mother is decent, then man up and do your part.

>Sup Forums: don't be a cuck
>also Sup Forums: you can be a cuck if the kid is white

Can you retards make up your fucking mind?

Move on brother.
That bitch is loose.

Equal opportunities, less responsibilities. The watchwords of feminists.

>step up user

If the kid is a nigger, shoot her in the head.
If the kid is white, pump and dump.

>Sup Forums is one person

Why is this a meme

Run away

>she’s sweet and goes to church
She is a single mom. That is not trad, however much she tries to hide it under a mask of piety.

Wait, was she in church without the kid? How did you see her in church and not see the kid? Why is this single mom pretend-Christian raising an atheist brat?

This. You will never be the father of the family. I don’t mean of the kid—you won’t be his father either—but at a deeper level you will never actualize the role of the paterfamilias. You will not know what that feels like.

>Wait, was she in church without the kid?
this
someone's lying

This is the only case in which I’d be willing but only if:
>the child was born in wedlock
>she was a virgin until marriage
>the guy didn’t die under suspicious circumstances

pump and dump. there is no other way.

Do you not have sex until you want kids?

C.U.C.K
U.
C.
K.

Kek it was at Busch gardens? That’s like an hour away from where I live

Are these real? I feel this is just a meme but at the same time I realize there's plenty of unhinged people running around.

I don’t go to church, she just told me she’s a Mormon and goes to church

OP has American flag but woman he is texting spells apologize with an "s". Yeah ok sure buddy.

Not sure he can take responsibility for her being correct.

Let's just cut out the next couple of your kikey responses and get straight to: What is a condom, play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Jesus Christ she needs some fucking punctuation

Don't think that's the case here bud. Usually dudes who run from pregnant girls don't persue partial custody, which seems to be the case in OPs scenario. Rule of thumb, if the father is in the picture, it's the single moms fault she's a single mom. But even if he's not in the picture, good to fair chance he wants to be and the mother is forcing him out, usually with the help of the ((courts)). Either way, at least 95% of the single mothers are to blame for splitting a family up.

Op, I'm in my 30's and I found out my wife of 15 years lived with another dude before me for 6 months. She hid it from me cuz she knows I don't stand for that shit. Almost divorced her. Point is women have secrets, that kid is just another secret. Find a decent woman. No kids.

>Mormon

If she were educated and knew how to spell maybe she wouldn’t be single with a bastard

If the kid is white, do what’s right

I'm not saying not to use a condom. They're a fucking top notch invention.

I was actually glad because I thought she would be very chaste/traditional and a virgin, but turns out she’s just another degenerate trying to get betabux from pious Christian men

Still means she is either not American or not white or both. Plus a Mormon. I call bullshit.

honestly i wouldnt have a problem with that but id leave cause id be intimidated by something like that since i have no experience with women

She kept if from you because you’re a faggot. Lighten up.

Well why'd you act like you didn't know what I meant?

But anyway, if you're with someone who doesn't want a future it means you're not looking for a future, which means to reap what you sow.

The goal of the single-mother is to find a suitor to pay for her child and her. You are of little concern to her.

> I don’t go to church, she just told me she’s a Mormon and goes to church
user... you’re doing many things wrong. Where DID you meet this girl, why didn’t she have her under-school-age child with her like a good mother, why did you end up getting surprised like this, and why aren’t you going to church if you think that’s a positive quality in a potential wife?
Also, at this point, you need to visit instead of Sup Forums. Admitting to not going to church here is going to get you lashed with fedora-tipping memes?

>Sorry I've not been in touch, only Tyreese Jr's dad has been dicking me down something furious this week. He's back in jail now though, so I'm free for a couple of dates until I can bail him out

100% what is happening here OP

Can confirm...my wife has a hard time taking it doggy style after the doctor sewed her up...I even joked about adding an extra few...he must have listened...my man.

>>Do your duty to your vaginakin masters goyim.
I found the hole.

Because you didn't mention them; you had an issue with the ideaof her letting someone who didn't want kids fuck her.

Why do you care about that? You knew she’s had other dicks inside her so why do you care about cohabitation?

A. How did you cap the text? cant do it on this phone.

B. You cannot make a woman go where she does not want to. Never trust the words of a woman, for their hearts are fixed oo a wirling wheej.

my wife and I have two kids and about to have a third. her pussy is tighter than ever and she's a small woman and we have big babies.

T. Cuck

This looks like that famous pic of the fat kid drinking a soda in front of a beige pc

Fair

>sorry for tardiness
Aka her other options ghosted her

Just respond “haha” and ghost

This is exactly it. If you want to always be second, even third when the kid and the father take priority, then go for her.

I dated a single mom, never, ever gain... the dad was in another country which make things easier, no ex-drama... but if the father was within an arms reach I would have never...just like now I would never.

It's a waste if time, find a woman have your own kids...period!!

>Single mother

Coal burner with mutt kid detected.

well my first and only advice is dont listen to Sup Forums

Cucks enjoy the shame of knowing their masculinity is being insulted by the existence of their partner's promiscuousness. Alphas don't care because they can just move on to the next one.

>cooch
Seconded. Men don't use this word.

That's when the dirty sex goes down

>surprise lol

i wonder what other surprises she has in store

She got tired of writing it over and over and over again early on, and started copying and pasting it from the previous thousands of texts, I hope.

That's why there's no mention of holidays or date/time specifics

At least she has her priorities straight thought guys

am i rite?

guys?

Fuckin run bro..i dated a mormon chick for two months, she was gorgeous. Guess what...they have an extra set of holy underwear, and a propensity to get stabby. You have to do some shit in that religion to get a divorce .Not a good combo.

You never been in love Nigel

Dude your wife was living with someone else. She sucked and fucked in all different positions. She took his seed inside her pussy so many times that your children probably have some of his DNA.

And you have the audacity to call anyone else a cuck?

Lol I like how she casually just brings up having a kid like an "oh by the way I forgot to mention". She also seems to have a below 95 IQ based on her punctuation. You can do better, user. A roastie between 24 and 33 with no children and an IQ between 100 and 120 is better

Don't even stick your dick in that!

RUN!!!!

Crazy bitch detected.

RUN!!!!!

>When you come across her "poor little white girl" video on the internet 8 years after marriage

Modern love is best love

slam her pussy all night then disapear. leave a note saying single mothers are only good for cum dumpsters

How is this the more rational response?!
I mean it is, but WTF

Just forget her. Find another

I don't agree 100% with raising another man's child but white children with no fathers might as well be niggers

Why? If you are young and single, why not find someone who is the same.
Find a young college woman that has lots of free time to spend one-on-one with you.

I met her at a restaurant while she was working
>why aren’t you going to church
I would like to but I was born into a secular family.
>Admitting to not going to church here is going to get you lashed with fedora-tipping memes
First of all I didn’t say anything anti-Christian. Secondly, there are many people on here that don’t go to church, if even say the majority

had same problem, and she was fucking perfect almost touching my unicorn territory there ffs

If you just to fuck him and not paying his dinner then its okay.
everything else is cucked as fuck

Exactly sand nigger, no kids though. Better shape than op

Great argument.

>Guess what...they have an extra set of holy underwear, and a propensity to get stabby.

What does this mean?

> I am sorry I know a kid is a surprise but at least he is adorable lol
> adorable lol
> lol
Low-IQ coalburner detected. Stay away from it, unless you want to become her support-cuck.

>What is the final solution to the single mother problem?

Cutting all government handouts

Crazy..holy underwear..propensity to stab...RUN!!

And the added bonus of not being a cuck

Screen cap on iPhone is power button + home button

Hmmm good point I didn’t think of this. Definitely more weary now.