Can’t stand this old fuck always looking for trouble Russia will fick you up old man

Can’t stand this old fuck always looking for trouble Russia will fick you up old man

Other urls found in this thread:

gabbard.house.gov/sites/gabbard.house.gov/files/H.R. 3671 OFF Fossil Fuels Act.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Russia will fick you up
there isn't enough space on the internet to hold all the data that my laughter is now generating.
10/10.

Mehmet, please remember to wipe you poo finger before you shitpost next time.

>Russia will fick you up old man
found the soviet rape-baby

>leaving yourself open to the CIA and their subversive shit or get rekt by the good goy squad

Fuck kikes and fuck amerika

He wants Americans to die in Syria trying to kill Russian backed forces. Vote them all out in 2018 and 2020.

Gabbard should lead this military, we would actually have peace

Russia cucked America in Syria

This!

Too SJW. If she drops that then yeah she'd be perfect.

She can fight for America and fight for women. I don't care

>fight for women
That's not the problem: gabbard.house.gov/sites/gabbard.house.gov/files/H.R. 3671 OFF Fossil Fuels Act.pdf

>Congress shall appoint a Federal council of 12 representatives from American Indian, Alaska Native Tribes, Native Hawaiian Organizations, Native Organizations and Indigenous communities, low-income communities, people of color, immigrants, environmental justice organizations and networks and those who are disproportionately burdened by pollution, to determine the most effective ways to appropriate funds to support provisions of titles I, II, III, and IV of this Act.
If you think she just buys into the women empowerment part of SJW you are an idiot.

I still don't see what the problem is. Gabbard is a progressive. So what

You /sg/ gaylords are fucking retarded. Russia cucked nothing, they had military bases in Syria, told the US to stop bombing, and we didnt. Great cucking.

no shit Obama and Hillary were president. women can't fight.

Everything about it is a problem. She thinks that giving money to blacks and immigrants is more important than saving the environment, otherwise she would drop that part of the bill altogether and just give the money to whomever could get the job done.

I'm black so I'm right on board with that plan!

S400 stops NATO and USA right in their tracks

t. Merkel

But our media actively works against democracy.

>told the US to stop bombing, and we didnt
Kek. Sure you didn't. You haven't been bombing shit in Syria for the last 4 years.

>democracy experiment

that's charitable

Exactly. Putin and his generals are 4D chess masters

Last I checked RT was crying all last year about the US bombing syria
Not the growler

There are two kinds of people in the world, Blondie..