ITT: prove you're an oldfag

ITT: prove you're an oldfag

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=F4eEGeqC-8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking kill yourself

Sup Forums.org/contests/logowin

When Avalokiteśvara Bodhisattva was practicing the profound Prajñāpāramitā, he illuminated the Five Skandhas and saw that they were all empty, and crossed over all suffering and affliction.

“Śāriputra, form is not different from emptiness, and emptiness is not different from form. Form itself is emptiness, and emptiness itself is form. Sensation, conception, synthesis, and discrimination are also such as this. Śāriputra, all dharmas are empty: they are neither created nor destroyed, neither defiled nor pure, and they neither increase nor diminish. This is because in emptiness there is no form, sensation, conception, synthesis, or discrimination. There are no eyes, ears, nose, tongue, body, or thoughts. There are no forms, sounds, scents, tastes, sensations, or dharmas. There is no field of vision and there is no realm of thoughts. There is no ignorance nor elimination of ignorance, even up to and including no old age and death, nor elimination of old age and death. There is no suffering, its accumulation, its elimination, or a path. There is no understanding and no attaining.

“Because there is no attainment, bodhisattvas rely on Prajñāpāramitā, and their minds have no obstructions. Since there are no obstructions, they have no fears. Because they are detached from backwards dream-thinking, their final result is Nirvāṇa. Because all buddhas of the past, present, and future rely on Prajñāpāramitā, they attain Anuttarā Samyaksaṃbodhi. Therefore, know that Prajñāpāramitā is a great spiritual mantra, a great brilliant mantra, an unsurpassed mantra, and an unequalled mantra. The Prajñāpāramitā Mantra is spoken because it can truly remove all afflictions. The mantra is spoken thusly:

gate gate pāragate pārasaṃgate bodhi svāhā

pudi pudi

Candyass roody-poo

Sad that Fate has so many anime adaptions but there is not even an anime adaption of Tsukihime.

The first anime I bought was on VHS and called Arrow emblem grand prix no taka.
I'd fucking kill to be able to watch it again.

WHEN I WAS

what happened?

Let's just post things that came from this board that Sup Forums forgot

can i haz cheesburger ?

But there is. It's called Carnival Phantasm.

I'm not, I came here in 2012.

asfdfghhj

Im on mobile so i cant ;_;

I dislike Naruto.

ZOMG TEH REI!11!!11111!!!

I remember the good old times when Narutofags still got send to camps over here.

This is a worksafe board.

Mod cat plz cum back

Ulysses S. Grant

Everything

How old is The Moétron?

I like anime

Here a easy one

Satoko has to be beaten a certain amount, before her presence in the show is bearable.

youtube.com/watch?v=F4eEGeqC-8M

MOOOOOOOOOOT

of course she's the cutest because she's rei-chan

Shit most of the stuff I have saved still isn't even that old, like 5, 6, 7 years old but even that is more than half a decade old now and 7 years is half of Sup Forums's lifespan

When did all this time fly

I was really hoping she was gonna die at the end.

>who is this Sup Forums

I still crack up thinking about it.

If anyone replies to this post, I'm gonna cum and record it live with timestamp.

It's been so long since 2010 I can't remember if I actually saw this thread when it happened or only in screencap form

Planetes was a good anime

DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

Fuck me, gimme a second to find something good on the panda

Fuck you

Damn not again

needs more desu

peanut butter

Forever my daughteru. Sadly her harddrive is on a PC that won't boot anymore. I need to recover it.

posting desu just proves how newfag you are

My first fap checked

You don't remember Cornelia? How awful.

I really miss the pre-release Katawa Shoujo threads on Sup Forums, it's a shame that Sup Forums killed KS threads forever with its retarded Katawa Shoujo General.

KS may have been a disappointment over all, but the threads of what could have been were a lot of fun.

▲▲

I meant that specific thread, not Cornelia in general

Ha I didnt look at the image this time!

This was my get, I lost that Chachamaru pic along with my computer in 2008, haven't found it again.

I have screenshots of old tripfags that have long faded into irrelevancy.

Jun was the gateway of traps for many people

Mi Casca es Tsukasa

Goddamn this belongs in a museum

Do you have
>implying naruto character breath
?

Afraid not

My very first day on Sup Forums was ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH. Good times.

I still remember Crony and all the other shitty Tripsfags.

Anyone know the name of the guy that claimed Azusa from K-ON as his wife?

what's an oldfag anyway

I can't be the only person who steals really old filenames to pretend I'm an oldfag, right?

Never forget Rob

RIP in Peace Cornelia-tan. I'll never forgive captcha-tan.

There it is, literally posted as I was typing.

I've been on and off 4clams since the airing of ghost stories.

Also you cant just shoop Edward onto everything!

The real sign of this things age is the characterisation of /r9k/ where they considered themselves a classier Sup Forums

memories

I recognize that bulge!

Only originalfags and oldfags will remember this.

this is a thread posted by a newfag (or a cuck, as commonly known)

LUCKY STAR APPRECIATION THREAD!

No but I pretend I've been here a decade even though I've only been here 7 years