Are there still people on Sup Forums who don't realize Suzaku was right?

Are there still people on Sup Forums who don't realize Suzaku was right?

enlighten me how he was right.

He was right in giving up his stupid idea and joining lelouch

About what?

What was he right about? He joined lelouch after he realized his method of doing things was completely useless and not changing anything.

He was right in the right of his rightness. But just because you are right doesnt mean that you are correct.

He was right if Lelouch hadn't existed. His method of changing the world is the more rational and logical one, it's just that Lelouch's fabulous pseudo-villainy was so crazy it actually worked.

He would have been right if geass hadn't existed. Because of geass everything he did wouldn't matter at the end anyways. The use of geass controlled the game from the start, suzaku had no was of countering this

if geass hadn't existed could he have changed things from the inside anyway? i find it hard to believe anything would have changed with charles at the throne, in a situation where he didn't want everyone as one and his actual beliefs were those he stated in public.

He worked up to the knight of the round pretty decently and even without that was euphie's knight. He had a good amount of influence to change things, but with geass controlling everything behind the scenes there was no way anything he did would matter

>His method of changing the world is the more rational and logical one
Every major injustice in history has been done through civil disobedience at the very least (which is breaking the law) or else straight out war.

Slavery? War solved it.

Imperialism? War and civil disobedience solved it.

Segregation? Civil disobedience.

"Changing the system from the inside" has never worked for atrocities on the scale of one group of people oppressing another.

*spinzaku

What will Suzakus face look like when he realizes Lelouch is alive?

A good bit of shock but I think less shock than anyone else seeing how the emporer kinda already opened the idea of immortality being real to suzaku in R2.

Foget Suzaku I want to see Ohgis face.

>not kallen

That's going to be some shit

He was right about CC being Lelouch's shield you stupid fags. He knew that the Lelouch and CC ship was unsinkable. Thankfully, Suzaku became Zero so that his bro could fuck the bitch in peace.

Pretty sure OP is talking about Suzaku overall, him putting 2 and 2 together to get 4 isn't really all that hard.

burger pls
britain banned slavery because of internal political pressure not warfare

>tfw Kallen is going to cuck Gino

>implying gino isn't railing that shit every night already

They're called children OP

>Imperialism
>Slavery
>Segregation
>War solved it
Not really mate. It just wasn't beneficial economically and socially thanks to the advancement of time and people changing their views (becoming more liberal.).

Stop being retarded and pretending to be a historian. Everything only changed because of war and breaking the law.

Suzaku is right. His only problem is that he will have assholes to deal with on his climb to power to change things and will have to persuade people to his side.

Suzaku had the skill to change things, but he lacks the charisma needed for people to get behind him so it will be efficient.

The biggest problem was suzaku didn't grasp the size and power of the empire, and was oblivious to the mindset of everyone in it.

Lelouch realized the only way to change the world was to remove everything about the old one and make a new one. If Euphie wasnt' killed suzaku probably would have made a few minor changes for the special zone but aside from that nothing would change.

It's just teens that haven't grown up and realized that Suzaku something something fuck it Lelouch was also a fuck up sometimes.

Suzaku and Lelouch working together is the endgame and we should just enjoy that.

Do we want the movies to be the new canon?

>implying kallen could ever get over lelouch
she clearly masturbates to the pics she has of lelouch that we see at the end of season 2.

He's better than Ougi.

As long as we agree that he is far better than Ougi and Nina.

Anyone is better than the traitor ougi

I found it kinda interesting that Kallen's killcount was bigger than Suzaku's until he dropped the bomb.

SUZAK-

Post some examples of of Suzaku style change in the world. Yes economics are very impactful. But honestly the WW2 and WW1 exhausted the imperialists, and the North benefited from slavery albeit not as much as the south. And white american still benefit from white supremacy. So going along with those changes hurt them.

Lelouch was not only correct in his methods but morally correct. Suzaku was simply another piece of the machine he hated.

You are too cruel. I don't have a lot against Suzaku, except that.

Hey a game studio in Montreal called, they want their shitty over designed outfit back.

Suzaku had good intentions but became a cog in the machine almost instantly and lied to himself thinking he was changing anything

I CANT FIND IT

I wonder if they kept Schnizel under the geass.

>Lelouch realized the only way to change the world was to remove everything about the old one and make a new one.
No he didn't. Lelouch only wanted to bring down the current regime due to revenge he had no plan otherwise

>Suzaku style of change in the world
Both of the Gracchi Brothers rose to power in the Roman Republic following Suzaku's way.

Servius Tullius the King of Rome. There is plenty.

>The North benefited from slavery.
You went retarded.

Anyone else think Symmetra got an almost unnecessary amount of visual detail for what little screen time she actually got?

>Lelouch was not only correct in his methods but morally correct
The more you retards talk the more correct this user is. That's why retards should never take Code Geass seriously

Seeing how lelouch and other people who were geass'd or drugged were the only ones who knew it would be hard to say. The only one known to have a canceller is Orange but it appears he quickly left and lives a life of peace outside the military. Nunally could have asked Orange to ungeass people if she was aware he could do that, but that is stretching it

His goal was the obliteration of britannia and to create a world where his sister could live in peace. This was stated over and over.

Yes. He's still geass'd and serves Zero (Suzaku) if he wasn't, Nunally would be fucked.

I'm at soup

>Destroy Britannia
He had no plans besides that. The moment he destroyed Britannia he would have created a world war due to the power vacuum.

Yes dear child DUE TO REVENGE he had no actual fucking plan and just hope shit would work out

Not to mention there is basically no way for nunally to know he is geassed

>The North benefited from slavery.
You went retarded.

It was the same country, so same tax base. The benefits of cotton flowed through the whole country.

the entire thing that makes geass work is that both suzuaku and lelouch were wrong as fuck for the entire series, until they stop fucking around and work together at the end (what they should've done the whole time)

it's only when suzaku gets over his complex with his dad and lelouch with his sister that they actually accomplish anything of note

the fact that people still don't understand the writing in geass a decade later just because it's marginally more complicated than it's peers (IE it doesn't directly spell out everything for the audience) baffles me

Didn't they have Orange Geass cancel the student council? I vaguely remember hearing that in the last picture drama.

it looks so ridiculous, i can't stop laughing hahahaha

What do you mean, you can't find it?!

>Are there still people on Sup Forums who don't realize Suzaku was right?

The other knights laughed at him when he went to buy those glasses. But who was laughing in the end, looking so styling, huh? Kururugi always comes up aces.

suzaku isn't as good looking as lelouch though. i think lelouch is preferable in terms of personality too, but his siscon tendencies might scare people away realistically.

He was right that the means matter. He was wrong that end obtained by use of the 'wrong' means is no good.

You do know that just because that is what the author intended doesn't mean they were correct.

Yo, anyone here got some of that sweet REFRAIN?!

I NEED MY FUCKING FIX, MAN.

Can't wait for the reaction in R3 when lelouch shows back up.

I think this is probably true.

If he had ACTUALLY been planning he probably would have Geassed Clovis instead of killing him. I think he just wanted the entire Royal Family to die and used the idea of making the world better as a front. At least, that's how it was in R1. In R2 he of course learns that nothing is how he thought it was, so his statements about making the world a better place may have been more true in the second season.

I agree that Suzaku was more or less the most rational character in his circumstances, and did almost everything correctly.

However I would like to bring up something interesting that most people never realize.

Think back to right after Zero saves Suzaku from his execution, when they talk afterwards it is brought up that Lelouch is a believer that the ends justify the means, throughout the show he sometimes come in conflict with his belief in this but nontheless he continues on his path.

Later on once it is revealed that Charles actually does care for Lelouch and Nunally, something interesting happens, Lelouch once again comes in conflict with his belief for what seems to be the last time, however this time he rejects his belief that the ends justify the means without even realizing it.

Charles explains that he, with the support of Marianne, supported a plan to make a new world free of lies so that humanity could finally understand eachother. To this end, Charles ends up sending Lelouch and Nunally away, he traumatizes Lelouch beforehand and it cements Lelouch's hate for his father, bringing about the Black Rebellion.

Charles meant to do right, he had good intentions for not only his family but the world, however Lelouch could not accept this, as his fathers means to achieve this were ones that personally hurt him and his sister. He disapproved of his father using the same logic as him, that the ends justifies the means, as he was a victim of those means.

By that time in the series Suzaku had rid his previous morals and firmly believed now that results were all that mattered, and Lelouch had now flip flopped as well now that he had become a victim of his own way of thinking.

I believe it was intended by the writers, and it saddens me that I don't see many, or even any at all realize it.

Lelouch is a tremendous hypocrite. This should have been clear as he gets assraped about it a lot.

He also channeled his father by using his favorite retort when Suzaku brought up him being Euphie's killer again.

Changing things from the inside wouldn't have worked. Even if he slaved his entire life away and reached the highest ranks available to him, a grunt will always be a grunt. A dog barking at the command of those who hold actual power.

He was not right at the beginning, but he got closer with time. By the end, I was rooting for him.

After rewatching this I realized the guy was ripped as fuck

Yeah that's why I say as long as Charles was on the throne there was never a thing suzaku could do. The higher up he got the more enemies of Britannia he'd be in charge of killing, that's all he would accomplish.

>not Nunnally

nigga pls

Slavery stopped in Europe not because of war.
Imperialism in Europe did not stop because of war. People can make arguments that it still exists in a new form.
Segregation still exists, most people just don't understand how it's enforced in today's society.

War and civil disobedience never made those disappear. Internal politics did.

Remember that Britannia is a country that has no qualms about wiping out entire countries. If all you do is "war and civili disobedience" their asses, they have nothing stopping them from wiping out everyone and just replacing the land with Britannian colonists.

Under the context Suzaku lived under, it was the realistic and logical choice.

So not only did Lelouch not destroy Britannia, R3 happened so his sister did not end up living in a world where she could live in peace.

Talk about a waste of 2 fucking seasons.

All Suzaku wants is to be Ko1. That's it. To rule Japan. And to him, killing Britannia's enemies was the price to pay to be Ko1.

Still amazed that shit is going down with Schneizel being the main strategist.

>Remember that Britannia is a country that has no qualms about wiping out entire countries
No, they aren't. They want to colonize. They don't want to destroy the land the want to inhabit. Guerilla is effective in fighting off foreign invaders.

>HURF DURF SLAVERY WAS ON ITS WAY OUT
No, it wasn't, you propagandized faggot. Slavery was at its peak. The cotton gin made it extremely profitable. Had the Civil War not happened, slavery would have continued without question. No legitimate economist or historian believes otherwise.

What does Sup Forums think of Ougi and his filthy betrayal?

If Lelouch was so smart, why didn't he just order everyone to loyally obey him?

>They don't want to destroy the land the want to inhabit.
No one said about destroying the land. They have shown a penchant for massacring entire zones (Shinjuku) and if Suzaku wasn't a shit, the entire I AM ZERO plan would have turned into a failed Dunkirk.

>Guerilla is effective
It is not effective in the times that the opposing forces killed everyone that wasn't them.
Boer War, Philippine-American War, the Khwarezmian Invasion by the Mongols. No one can fight you, if you've killed them all.
When the enemy has zero problem rounding everyone up and killing them (Mao used this effectively during the Chinese Civil War), your only remaining choice is to assist or die.

Disgusted that he won in the end for such a filthy traitor.

He did, at the end of the second season once he was Emp he started just Geassing everyone to make them obey him

Patricide!

Living proof that karma doesn't exist in the geass universe.

Plan headcanon assumptions sure is fun, even when people don't realize they're going full on it. Guess threads are full of TTGL like people, although expected it's hurt to read stuff like this post, one after another.

Maybe his family will get killed in S3

His family did nothing wrong. Just make him a cripple or something like this.

He can still enjoy himself as a cripple though, you saw Nunally fine with it.

From what I researched on her, she probably die a virgin because of him.

Karma doesn't exist in the non-Code Geass universe either, if you look at current world politics.