Have you watched the new Peterson debate?

Have you watched the new Peterson debate?

youtube.com/watch?v=aMcjxSThD54

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cls8ZURQRK4
youtube.com/watch?v=igqRWx0asTA
youtu.be/5ER1LOarlgg
youtube.com/watch?v=w0oqx98SSLs&t=107s
youtube.com/watch?v=5ER1LOarlgg
youtube.com/watch?v=UwkZ81zMkVA&t=13s
youtube.com/watch?v=XQoQKnE6Yhs
youtube.com/watch?v=Pk1yAVOVJsg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes very good.

CHECKED MY NORDIC BRO

youtube.com/watch?v=Cls8ZURQRK4

SKRATTAR DU FORLORAR DU!

"So what you're saying is? So what you're saying is? So what you're saying is? So what you're saying is? So what you're saying is? So what you're saying is? So what you're saying is? So what you're saying is? So what you're saying is? So what you're saying is? So what you're saying is?"

Holy fuck bong bitches are ugly and annoying

People who come from countries where news anchors don't argue are shocked and believe the anchor here believes everything she said.

*smacks labia*
so you be sayin

Watched about 6 or 7 minutes. Tired of these guys being on the defensive all the time.

Why would I? He's a jewish attention whore

Ive seen variations of this meme around for a day or two now. Can you post the clip of its origins? I quite like Scott Adams.

He was arguing against a straw man on every point

Nevermind, it was in my youtube feed lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=igqRWx0asTA

link for the interested.

>basic bitch liberal journalist doesn't actually believe basic bitch liberal talking points
She was visibly flustered whenever he bested her, quite obviously she had an emotional attachment to the arguments. She believed what she said.

Stick with it he gets her good.

towards the end she gets him a couple of times.

>why am i having to do fucking 30 street signs before posting

Juden Peterson? No I have not seen his latest jew apologies. Did you give your edaddy 20 buckos today? Plus tip.

Yeah, but he did it well. Hopefully it got some people to understand his positions better.

She doesn't get him, he backs off because he is too agreeable.

>debate?
>He was arguing against a straw man on every point

it was an interview, not a debate. he was answering the questions that he was asked. it's not his fault that the interviewer was confused and thought she was debating him.

she's hot I want her to dominate me

Most likely, but prodding at and attempting to derail the guest is very common in British interviewers/tv personalities. Its the Jeremy Paxman/Gordon Ramsay method. Peterson did good to smile through it and stick to his guns, like Farage.

So you're saying that it was a debate in the end?

But does it have a lot of BASS?

anyone has that one where he fucking cries or something?

its some lecture

Why do I know you are a shill?

No that's just low-class peasant like that woman.

Anglo ARISTOCRATS are total cutes.

totally

So you're saying watching debates is something only men can do, because women just aren't smart enough to understand them ?

Who are these people calling everyone a jew? im new to Sup Forums

You just got... PERSUADED!

That one is a jew, or employed by jews...
Its a shill.

no i mean the new one, some dude asked him why he cares so much about whole unsorted men problem and he literary has a meltdown
can't find video for ass

Yea, she gets destroyed and I gained a newfound respect for Peterson.

glowing in the dark cia nigger cattle detected

It's just a thing you notice after a while, a lot of coincidences you could say after you start looking what (((ethnic background))) people have. Keep in mind, statistically only 2% of public people should have jewish background assuming we are all equal.

no clue

what's wrong with a man crying, even to millions of listeners? if anything, it's even more powerful and speaks to his belief that young men really are in a precarious position in today's society. i'm 6'1, 215, fit as fuck, chad as fuck, and i teared up a bit. maybe emotional expression is too much for you, pasta.
clean your room (and check if the water's boiling, so you can drop yourself in)

Peterson fucking pwned that bitch

Kek

you need to laid down Sup Forums kid, you starting to lose it and you have nigger tier reading comprehension as i never ever stated anywhere that crying is bad you dum-dum
re read it and stop being a mutt

>6'1, 215, fit as fuck, chad
sure kid, seriously jumping to conclusions is only exercise you get you fat fuck

>goes to thread
>finds a random comment
>turns on nazi flag
>clicks enter?
>writes kek
..why?

So you're saying that because women don't watch as many debates they should be kept as stock and raped constantly?

kek

here's the link for you, nigatoni
youtu.be/5ER1LOarlgg
personally, i would've preferred a head-on shot of him, instead of from the side. i admit it did take away from the emotional impact and added to a slight cringiness, but his message is there, and if he's really that overcome with emotion, again, it speaks to his belief that we really need to help/encourage young men in our society instead of oppressing them and telling them that they're just going to grow up to be mysogynistic, oppressive pigs

Wait was your comment not about how he kept arguing that women are too agreeable?

Also, you don't turn it on it just stays on and I forget to turn it off.

Glad you wasted the time looking for an image for me though. Really shows you cared.

Saw it earlier. She is such a condescending cunt to him despite him being perfectly calm, reasonable and rational, people like him are labelled racist, sexist extremists these days. This truly makes me angry to see the decline of logic and healthy debate.

>man hands
Both of them look like they’ve been blacked to me

>anyone has that one where he fucking cries or something?
if that's not coming from a shill perspective, i don't know what is, ravioli. come to nyc, faggot, and let's meet. can you even afford a ticket out of mussoland or

Why the fuck would I? I'm not some brain dead follower.

Women are more agreeable than men and that is one of the reasons they don't have as much corporate success. But Peterson is too agreeable himself, which as been discussed here at length.

Something tells me you're new and aren't aware of this.

>you need to laid down Sup Forums kid, you starting to lose it and you have nigger tier reading comprehension as i never ever stated anywhere that crying is bad you dum-dum

you have nigger tier spelling, sentence structure, and you prob have a gut from all that pastapastapasta. be jealous more, faggot. now, kindly fuck off.

I don't care how many of you hate Peterson. This is the kind of gold that normies need to see. This is the kind of gold that every one of your SJW friends and relatives need to see.

Keep this viral.

nope, you're just a paid shill (making shit pay). maybe not even pay. maybe just the opportunity to sniff the carseat of a landwhale feminazi (and she drives a '97 corrolla with those cloth seats that keep the scents in until the end of time). you can fuck off, as well.

Agreed. I'm not a Peterson fan but this is all over normie pages on kikebook.

good looks, ausbro. this is real shit.

>debate

I don't need to. Sup Forums already told me that he lost the debate because he is apparently a kike and a shill. I thought he was just a humble clinical psychologist and a university professor but apparently not. He is a lot more sinister than you would believe. Apparently he makes money for his services! disgusting!

because he fucking cries i stated the fact
you know what? i want to see it because i was moved to and i want to watch it again on more sober note

only shill here is you and only because i said something that offended your soft sensibilities
stop being a fucking woman

You sound butthurt

Why is peterson spouting sargonoid individualist rhetoric and then getting treated like he thinks women should be send to breeding camps and raped? Is this the average bong's mindset?

NO ONE FUCKING CARES STOP SPAMMING SHIT LIKE THIS FOR THREE DAYS STRAIGHT YOU FAGGOT.
>CELEBS
>E-CELEBS
INTO THE TRASH IT GOES.

BACK THE FUCK OFF?

Yeah, he just shut her the fuck up

Yes this looks credible. That post on Sup Forums has yet again brought Jordan Peterson and his work undone!

i linked it above, dumbass. is your reding comprehnsin not good nuf? damn i need more pastastasterone in my life i guess

youtube.com/watch?v=w0oqx98SSLs&t=107s

sorry bro.

Yes. Peterson unequivocally lost the debate and conceded nearly every point to her.

“So you agree that there’s a pay gap”
Peterson: “Yes”

I would expect someone like Jordan Peterson to understand that there’s a difference between pay and income.

Then he compared humans to lobsters.

He embarrassed himself.

She clearly won the debate.

terrible bait, pajeet. go away

How to clean my room?
How to grow up?

She was completely outclassed intellectually.

Very good

The people saying peterson lost clearly don't know what occam's razor is

youtu.be/5ER1LOarlgg
Jordan Crying

It's trending

Nah that bitch looks too much like DWS. Hard pass.

So what you're saying is that women should be boiled alive and served with a thermidor sauce?

holy shit, so leftists are literally lobster people. all makes sense now!

>this entire "debate"

"People who come from places where professors don't teach challenge and argue..."

you aren't worth the rest.

This “debate” was literally “so you’re saying that [thing that was never said x 100]”.

Stop masturbating.

No but I watched him cry on radio interview. WTF is this shit, what is wrong with him?

youtube.com/watch?v=5ER1LOarlgg

holy shit thats accurate. also saved but the real video with the crowd screaming behind him is amazing

Basically this, but even more absurd.

Save your time unless you like watching a stupid woman unknowingly humiliate herself.

Wouldn't thousand of young people coming up to you and say "user, that basic advice you gave me stopped me from killing myself"
It basically a combination of being overwhelmed by the work he's doing and its effect - and the fact his work is being validated in real time

What

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=UwkZ81zMkVA&t=13s

Im not complaining, I think it’s quite nice. I hope JP becomes mainstream because God knows people need him.

It sounds retarded but try following Owen Benjamin's advice about trying to be a "good guy" with women.

When I saw that it actually works pretty well, I started liking the world a lot more.

Also, now I worry about letting them down; it's amazing for motivation.

Taste of Owen Benjamin:
youtube.com/watch?v=XQoQKnE6Yhs

>inb4 cuck
I've found they really can't hurt you if you're honest, and willing to accept a rejection.

This is the woman who annihilated Peterson.

Cuntfusing: The interview

It would overwhelm me, what he is doing is a beautiful thing. I'm glad he exists.

nothing wrong about strawman.

You're retarded or trolling but I'll reiterate what he says. The pay gap exists because women tend to aim for lower paying jobs, or are shitty at negotiating salary/jobs, or when they're placed in a same job, they often go on marternity leave when they have children. All of these factor into the equation, and none of it is unfair

One of the strongest tools of the left is hyperbolising or downright lying about what someone says and trying to use their words against them without validity

If she wanted to make Peterson look like an idiot all she had to do what get onto the subject of religion.

this, Peterson's weak spot is his faith, the Abrahamic god can do no wrong in his view.

Kek