Guidebook delayed yet again, but compensated with smiling Yuri/Yuuri

Guidebook delayed yet again, but compensated with smiling Yuri/Yuuri.

Other urls found in this thread:

akibananya.wordpress.com/2017/02/23/i-am-here-with-you-yuyu-r18/
twitter.com/fskating_Life/status/864285300230463489
youtube.com/watch?v=Nm51MkZ6d-M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That is so cute. Also they have something to announce? I remember guidebook delayed because they goons announce the movie.

If you want to be optimistic: movie PV drop

If you want to be realistic: fucking nothing

Fairy's smile is a miracle.

They look so good but to nitpick as usual

>no rings
>Bald wearing gloves during the GPF

Bald winking does funny things to me

Both Yuri's are cute.

This is one of the cutest official art so far.

Are you ready for the Madness ?

I don't know.

Beautiful. They all look so happy.

>podium photo
>no JJ

Does anyone listen to the YOIWednesdaysPOD recordings?

I am not. It's been a month since the PV and I still can't get over how Fairy's back arches when he does the Weir slide thing, or pic related.

>10cm
Wha

The skates?

This confirms FatFairy is endgame.
Sasuga Kubo.

10 days my friends. We've reached the last of the double digits.

True. Fatfairy went on a date before Baldfat did

>Fatfairy movie confirmed

What do you think the guys are thinking right this instant?

>Victor: "Remember, if you ever feel sad, just take a nice look at Yuuri's backside when he's skating to cheer you up!"
Yuuri: probably happy that he made the podium thanks to the power of Ai
Yurio: too busy being happy that JJ is not next to him and that BaldFat aren't making out right in front of him for once

Who did this? It very quick.

FatFairy will give their first kiss to each other, I just realised this.

Good, I love FatFairy just as much as I love BaldFat

Bonus manga
>dark in the club
>fairy lost and looking for his bike
>stumbles into dark haired, short man
>with relief jumps into his arms and plants a sloppy one
>"Y-Yurio?"

this kills the fairy

Surprise: this doujinshi is now canon. akibananya.wordpress.com/2017/02/23/i-am-here-with-you-yuyu-r18/

Those skates are not 4 inches tall.

I'm ready for more of Otabek's soldier poetry

I love that Japanese fans are shitting on this art and telling the publisher they need to fix it, since they don't get riled up about much. (for getting details wrong like the missing rings and the fact that Yuuri should be the same height as Victor when he's wearing skates).

minus the ring. piggy already removed it

Adorable. What kind of guidebook will it be? Will there be any new interviews?

The heights and lacks of rings trigger me

Some bitching that Victor is next to Fairy too

>literally every nip comment is critiquing the lack of rings, Yuuri's height, or why Victor isn't standing next to his Piggy
>especially upset about the lack of rings

It's so validating how serious the nip fujo are about the rings and BaldFat marriage

Jokes on you, this confirms Pig and Fairy are Bald's personal harem.

I'm glad the nips are mad. This isn't some magazine spread so they should be more thoughtful.

why is he so perfect?

It would look pretty stupid with Fairy standing off to the side since he won gold, and it kind of reads better composition-wise having the shortest person in the middle. But that's just like, my opinion, man.

Actually it could've been cute to have BaldFat standing together behind Fairy so that the gold is still the focus.

A lot were saying the same about how since this is an official guidebook so it shouldn't deviate from canon and were requesting they correct it

I don't mind it personally either since it's an obvious composition choice (though BaldFat behind Fairy would've been cute). But seeing the nips be the ones to nitpick like that warms my BaldFat filled heart. They care so much.

>Not Pig with his Russian harem

I am so glad the Japanese fans are complaining about the lack of rings for Baldfat.

>nitpicking an adorable art

I hate autistic baldfats

I hate the nitpicking too. We can't get one official art without substantial bitching.

It's interesting when it's the nips doing it instead

I don't give a shit about the height or where victor is standing, but the official guide book should have the rings

It's not just them though, people in the thread are doing it too. It gets tiresome after a while.

Bruh. It's an official guidebook with the art clearly set right after the GPF, not a random magazine illustration.

I don't care too much since they at least had the rings on the final bd but

Fairy's smile can save lives

If it's about the medals than JJ should be in the picture instead of Victor. It's the main trio, Pig is MC so he should in the middle.

I had never understood the appeal of a thigh gap until now.

I'm pretty sure it's supposed to look like BaldFat being supportive of Fairy's win.

It looks fine the way it is.

It doesn't look like that though. Looks like Victor being supportive of Fatfairy

Why? They're not on of the same team or is Victor Fairy's coach.

Because they know him and are friends with him.

I don't know about anybody else, but Victor looks like he's floating off the ground.

Victor looks like a cut out

Still make no sense as explained. The nips also agree it's sthit so you know it's not gaijin nitpicking.

They're compatriots, user.

>and that BaldFat aren't making out right in front of him for once

That of course would only last for a few minutes, they'll embarrass him the moment the photographer leaves.

>three main characters
>all three know each other and had involvement in each others' careers either in a competitive sense, coaching sense, or choreo sense
>are positioned in such a way that looks best composition wise

Why are we even having this discussion, you don't need an explanation

And I only see tweets how amaizing Fairy is.

Good, the more complains the better. The ones defending it like they drew it are retarded.

They're doing a showing off medals/podium-esque pose. It would look stupid to have the silver and gold medalists in different positions. Moving Victor would make it look less like a podium.

twitter.com/fskating_Life/status/864285300230463489

Indeed. It's still an adorable piece of art, though.

Isn't Bald's suit incorrect as well? It's like a mix of what he wears for Pig's sp and fs.

If they truly cared about that then JJ should be in the picture instead of Victor.

Ciao Ciao is pretty damn tall for a former skater, isn't he?

Rings are good luck charms for GPF. Competition ended, so Pig took it off.
Bald's still there though, that's why he wear gloves this time.

Height is all off.

Yet they wear them in the exhibition.

And? Autists always complain in the comments.

lies and slander. the only way baldfat would remove their rings is if their hands got cut off

It's not going to happen but I'd laugh if this were the case and Pig only wears the ring during competitions.

Yuuri will glue it to his finger so he'll never lose it.

>The characters are placed in podium standings Bald confirmed for third place next season

>piggy wins sliver again

BaldFat will never marry ;_;

I've just made a slowpoke discovery that the English dub is hilarious.

Explain. English dub is pretty good

I unironically like dub Fairy's voice.

Bald sneaked to the Pig's bed at night and made him wear it.

I like that he was commissioned to draw BaldFat art for dub Pig

Veector aend the faery haeve a Russian axccent lihke thees.
Also hearing all those gay things in English is funny.

Perfect.

If its Life Magazine making the guidebook or whatever then its not really Mappa who has control over the art. They did what they wanted, and that includesnrempvong the rings.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nm51MkZ6d-M

Would you let an angry Pig bite you?

ヤバイ!!

I'll report him to the police if he does that.

This isn't cute. This is 'someone beheaded Makkachin and is wearing him as a trophy'

>not asserting your dominance over Victor by beheading Makkachin and wearing his head as a purse

Doesn't even sound like him. But I would let Pig bite me.

I want him to whisper degrading things to my cock with that arara voice.

Fairy's voice is great even people who don't like dub admit that.

I wonder why they ain't announce nendoroid for other character like phichit otabeak? or they waiting to finish main trio first?

This art is a miracle but the heights are seriously fucked.

The only good doujin with fatfairy.