Emojis in headlines

>emojis in headlines
What happened to objective, professional journalism?

Journalism is now op/ed.
Every headline has "here's how/why" or "and it's glorious/beautiful" is telling you what to think.

First of all, it's fucking CNN. They're using any dignity/credibility(none) they have left to save the Clinton Crime Families image.

Secondly, all there is these days is he said/she said yellow journalism. Nothing but agendas pushed on the masses. Turn off your TV. Go play outside. Get your feet dirty in the mud. Life's too short to be listening to other people's opinions and taking shit too personally. The media is cancer.

in the future the only news will be memes

in the memes the only future will be news

Please post this in the only real journalism language: pidgin

UMMM EXQUEEZE ME, what you're referring to as an emoji is actually ascii+emoji, or as I like to call it assmoji.

it's from that fat fuck chris cilizza isn't it

underrated first post

I didn't click it but...

I swear, conservatards are just fags who wish they were born in an earlier generation and libtards are fags who wish they were born in a later one. Only centrists exist in the now and actually get things done.

it's not even journalism by definition, it's as you said, editorials.

it just masquerades as journalism, I have looked up a number of "journalists" from CNN, MSNBC, and some of the other supposed news outlets, and I have found that most of them do not even have degrees or even undergraduate training as journalists.

and the really sad part is, alot of the actual journalist with good pedigrees are often the worst at breaking journalistic taboos. Keeping yourself out of the story is a central pillar of journalism; not so today.

How do you wish you were born in a later one? You gonna tell me you see into the future or something retarded?

>Read article on James Damore
>get to the bottom of said article
>Journalist/Feminist activist
>Feminist activist
You can't even make this shit up

journalism majors are literally the dumbest people at colleges

YOLO
No time to post all this words amirite.

I was going to make a post about this topic but CNN is so irrelevant that there's just no point any more.

CNN is not even trying anymore...

>Chris Cillizza

Of course.

This. The News was never supposed to give an opinion or tell you what to think. Journalistic ethics always hinged on neutrality, and simply delivering information. There is no such thing as unbiased news anymore, you simply choose the news outlet that matches your own bias.