Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CMWV3p9YxN4
youtube.com/watch?v=GT1dZPv99yA
youtube.com/watch?v=N3c4H_8TM2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=lGupr_ISDtc
youtu.be/GZlIMnIe9e0
youtube.com/watch?v=RWInlU7bLZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shouldn't it more accurately be Poles, Germans and Czechs?

But show will be in English, I don't want to hear slavs speaking English

>accurately
>fantasy world
What did Ahmed mean by this?
I don't want any current-gen Polish actors in it. Because if they cast someone, you know who'll get a role.

OH BOOOYYYYYY
I CANT GET ENOUGH FEMINISM AND KEKOLDRY IN MY LIFE I NEED MORE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE RULE MY LIFE I NEED A STRONG WOMAN TO TELL ME WHERE TO GO AND WHAT TO SAY AND TO COMPLETELY REDEFINE MY ENTIRE REALITY AND MIND WHEN i DO SOMETHING SLIGHTY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT MY WIFE IS USED TO SHES NOT EVEN MY WIFE I JUST CALL HER MY WIFE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS WHBAT MASCULINITY IS I AM A MAN I HAVE L0NG HAIR AND I SHAVE MY FACE I'M A MAN! I'M THE WITCHER THREEZ!!!

yeah that actor looks like he eats feminist ass for a living

>mfw when kikes do indeed cast polish actors
>mfw it's some refugee nigger straight off the boat that got citizenship

>even fantasy medieval creations of the eastern europeans have to be political now
fuck america seriously

Pls no. Poles actors are the worst. Even niggers are better.

the Witcher world is supposed to be based on the regions of medieval Silesia & Bohemia, iirk

Just so you know, doing this will probably have the opposite reaction. They will simply cast non-whites in white roles for the sole purpose of shock value and free marketing when "racists" complain.

Look at Thor, or Supergirl.

the witcher world is a B tier fantasy novel by a salty old jew, it should never be a tv show AGAIN

M'Geralti is obvously black and should be played by a black actor blacking polish chicks

Don't know much about the show, don't know much about this petition. But I do know that if it's not Slavs speaking English, it'll most likely be some black guy

There's nothing Eastern European about The Witcher, besides occasional names, customs and monsters.

It's almost pure Western/Tolkien fantasy.

Mhm. Blame America for trying to keep the Jews from BLACKING every possible thing, including medieval fantasy which has no reason to be "inclusive" and has History on its side. Boo hoo.

>There's nothing Eastern European about The Witcher
lol retard, theres nothing russian about krimea neither

But the Witcher isn't even about Poland. It's a pan-European fantasy novel. It's like a pedition to get all Irish actors for a Dracula film.

>Polish actors
Lmao, all 20 of them? They are one of the main reasons I don't watch polish movies. They are organized like mafia. There is a straight order of pecking, same faces everywhere, no one from the outside of the clique is allowed to to the mainstream. Needless to say they are all leftists too.

>tfw the entire series is in Polish with English subtitles

>Germans

We don't want Muslims and niggers

You're so mad, it makes me moist.

Allowing (((Netflix))) to produce a Witcher series was a mistake to begin with. I'm sure we'll end up with white women getting BLACKED, le bumbling patriarchal males who show the wisdom of matriarchy, the value of diversity etc.

Sweet.

It was written by a Pole you fucking dunce.

they should film some scenes in slavic settlements across Poland, Czechia and Germany

youtube.com/watch?v=CMWV3p9YxN4

Most of the locations in the Witcher 3 game were images of exact locations in Poland

How could you know, for asians Europe is only western part.

>yfw they make the White Wolf black

Fuck that make them all black. Everyone knows the Witcher history has been whitewashed.

It's (((Netflix))). You can 100% bet most characters will be black, all white men will be portrayed as retards, strong female lead, etc etc etc. Rinse and repeat to gain the betabux from the bugmen.

It should be like Dark

Agreed. Please don't cast polish actors.

Who gives a fuck who wrote that schlock, you mutt? There's only a minuscule amount of Slavic folklore in the books, rest is D&D shit.

Will need Irish if they do scenes in Skellige

Who cares? The Witcher is just based off Elric, and the writer of the Witcher books knows this. But when your in another country plagiarism doesn't matter or exist.

There already was a Polish attempt to make a Witcher tv series. Guess how it turned out.

The books itself are trash, but the games are amazing.

Geralt and everyone important have American accents, I agree the peasants and dumb country dwellers should be poles though.

Doesn't matter. Cast Poles or get gassed.

They should make it an animated movie instead. I couldn't deal with anyone who's not exactly looking like the ingame geralt.

Germans are Nilfgrad

The Witcher is based off of European folklore
Probably like shit because they didn't have the production budget or degeneracy broadcast range that America does

Anyways if I watch it and Yennifer isn't played by someone hot as fuck I'll just turn it off

I see your point
FUCK Czechs

DOUBLE FUCK Germans

though

Soundtrack by Percival is amazing tho. They should.... i mean ... they MUST hire Percival

youtube.com/watch?v=GT1dZPv99yA
youtube.com/watch?v=N3c4H_8TM2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=lGupr_ISDtc

can't wait for this scene

Yeah, polish Witcher TV series were very good.

Blacks were one of the founding fathers of Poland centuries ago. Many blacks were Polish Hussars that defeated the Turks at the gates of Vienna. How can you deny your heritage Poland?

So why foreigners want a Pole in the main role so badly? This doesn't make sense although I wouldn't be against casting an actor of any nationality provided that he looks the part and can act tough but I think Netflix is afraid of doing anything else but a standard anglophone series (with English becoming the "standard" or "common tongue").

>Anyways if I watch it and Yennifer isn't played by someone hot as fuck I'll just turn it off

Blame the kikes, they're the ones who keep doing this shit.

>this comment is kosher approved

we was witches n shit

Yennifer is shit anyways. Triss is much better, character and looks.

Hey fags!
Entire Witcher tv series with subtitles is on youtube.

youtu.be/GZlIMnIe9e0

We wuz Lechites and shit.

Skellige is Scottish

What the fuck would you do this to anyone? It's embarassing and people who worked on it thought so as well.

It looked like shit even back in the day it first aired, but I really like the acting and music.

youtube.com/watch?v=RWInlU7bLZU

You're getting some good reactions user

>refugees
>citizenship
>POLAND

From what I've played of the 3 game they seem to be Norse-Gaels with Northern Irish accents.

That looks like it's from the Polish Witcher series
fuck off you fucking faggot. First of all, Triss cheated on Geralt with Lambert of all fucking people. Secondly, Triss is a fucking whore. Thirdly, Triss is manipulative as fuck and basically used the fact that you had amnesia to fuck her friend's boyfriend non-stop for a couple years. She's also way too involved in politics and isn't willing to give it up to be with Geralt. She's a thousand times more manipulative than Yen. Yen might be a cunt but it's only because her and Geralt are like an old married couple, they love each other they just also love bantz

All sorcs are whores. When they were living together with Geralt (I believe in Vengerberg) she slept one night with Geralt and other with a soyboy wizard. It resulted in Geralt having who's the bigger cuck match with him. She's lucky Geralt has a soft spot for her.

>That looks like it's from the Polish Witcher series
Because it is.

Geralt on the other hand didn't looked so bad, didn't he?

Yeah pretty much he is. Romantic comedy standard as single dad or friendzone looser.

Żebrowski deserved to be born in a country that would make better use of his talents in playing roles in historical epics/fantasy cinema.

>My name is
>Geralt of Rivia
>i'm the fastest man alive

pls don't be a shit show PLSS

At least choose a photo that does him justice a bit.

Who's watching Witcher on YT right now?

Very well said my dude.

Just make the series CG like the trailers to W3, fuck real actors.
Get quality voice actors and make that series brutal as fuck.

Why would they do that, dont you know that this series will be all about Ofir and witcher will be a supporting white character?

They should be casting asian youths from the suburbs of sweden.

checked

What tells you that yennifer hasn't slept around with trillion men when geralt had his amnesia? After all the sorcerers are generally whores.

The Witcher is nothing but a cheap rip-off of the much superior Elric of Melnibone anyways.

>So why foreigners want a Pole in the main role so badly?
Because it is the antithesis of the inevitable pressure to make him a nigger

What if they cast a polish nigger?

no such thing, we're not sweden

Witcher(the books) sux. In fact the games have better story ,something i never thought possible.
The books are full of stronk womyn,and other shit.
I only liked the story of the elves, the females liked to get fucked by humans and let them inn,dooming the elven people.Preaty much like today europeans.

The original white wolf at least.

finns genes all the way

No, I don't want Affirmative Action for shitty Actors.
Just hire the best.

and french -jew for the wich

Who gets to decide who's the best? Oh right, a bunch of Jews, SJW women and nu-males in the (((casting companies))) and (((studios)))?

Please don't!

Many Polish and Polish-American actors are Jews.

well there is omena and her daughter. And that half arab guy dude.

It is really not our foult Sapkowski likes to make fun of Bulgarian and Romanian folklor. But I do agree with you that the witcher series gets worse with each passing book. the first 4 books are ok, later the stuff gets hard to read.

second time ive seen this ppsted. ill have to check it out.

Americucks will ruin everything. May all Amerimutts get cancer.

wouldn't that be kind of a dangerous considering how cold it is right now? but in reality why does it matter. By your dudes standards almost non of the western slavs count as slavs.

When u type in your name in this. How important is it to have atleast one polish or east european one. Would netflix check the names if they were confronted by this petition?

Also just got the free trial and saw some black mirror. Which is ehat ive heard is a product of netflix.
>me wasnt that good, seen it before

But! Is there an episode that includes a black evil guy
A happy married white couple
A romance between two of the same race
A reliable reasonable white main character

In the whole show?

Forgot to ad "one" and "or" in the list.
From what ive seen its pretty new wave sjw or is it all a coincidence?

>Witcher TV Show

No thanks.

>They are organized like mafia. There is a straight order of pecking, same faces everywhere, no one from the outside of the clique is allowed to to the mainstream.
You just descried hollywood desu

It's on on (((netflix))), it's bound to be shit. No petition's gonna change that

>manipulative cheating whore

That's every sorceress ever, senpai.

Yup, it's going to be shit with forced diversity since Americans gave it to a jewess.

well am hollywood was kind of a made in a large part by jews that came from Poland. So some simiularities have to happen. Hollywood and Polando support our boi pedo grandpa Polanski.

Show us the novels you've written, black boy.