"there's nothing uglier than an old infant. There's nothing good about it. People who don't grow up...

>"there's nothing uglier than an old infant. There's nothing good about it. People who don't grow up, don't find the meaning in their life that sustains them through difficult times. And they're certain to encounter difficult times. And they're left bitter and resentful and without purpose and adrift and hostile and resentful and vengeful and arrogant and deceitful, and of use to themselves and of no use to anyone else, and no partner for a woman. There's nothing in it that's good."

Was he talking about us Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eKOGEt5YiXQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he was talking about people that still "enjoy" pop culture after the age of 25.

The fundamental offence that JP committed was not to agree with this feminist harridan how right she was.

I don't think so. Many so-called SoyBoys have jobs (coding, journalism etc) despite their behavior. I think he's talking about the type of person many people here represent. Aimless, depressed, resentful of women and others in general, friendless, often unemployed or underemployed, attached to a racial / national superiority complex to make up for their own personal failings. I imagine a lot of people here listened to his interview and felt very ashamed of themselves.

I thought he was talking about women desu. This dude's confusing...

I don't know user do you think it applies to you? i feel i am reasonably succesfull in life yet i fucking hate the tides of shit washing up on our shores and no one will convince me otherwise.

It sounds more lack an ad hominem attack against those who refuse to ignore the reality of our world - struggle and fighting is meaning. What he really is saying is that to be anything other than a complacent cog who buys into the illusion of "individualism" is unacceptable and will be met with scorn by those who hold the levers of power. In other words, if what gives you meaning is unacceptable to me, I will call you a big, mad baby because I cannot refute your arguments.
tl;dr JP is Space Ghost.

I don't give a fuck what this jew sympathizer says, Jordan "don't be proud of your race" Peterson

Nope. He is talking about the kind of man no woman wants. The frogman. The manchild. The angry young white male who is living week to week, month to month, his main reason for existing being passing pleasure derived from the internet. Isolated. Bitter. Regretful. Full of hate. The inexperienced ideologue.

Pretty much, is he saying that people throughout the middle ages were man children because they were hostile and resentful of others? What about bitter soldiers who have returned to a society that hates them they are man children now? If the women was any good at debating she would have torn that argument apart and it would been over as soon as it started.

Just think how many "tfw no gf" threads you see on Sup Forums, including Sup Forums. All the threads full of NEETs or lonely friendless wageearners who just want to die. It's a horror story. And what's worse is that I imagine posting on Sup Forums for extended periods gives you the impression that you and the people you're talking to represent some sizeable demographic. When in reality the vast majority of people you meet just go about their lives, making friends, falling in love, settling into a career and establishing a secure place for themselves in society.

Sounds like you are projecting user tell us more about your diagnoses of the racist white male.

>Sort every existing lobster in order of social rank.
>See, you can't do it!
>This guy is such a fraud.

Yes.

>Was he talking about us Sup Forums?
i am 35 now, but he the person he was referring to was me at 29. maybe even me at 32. but now i have sorted myself out. it took some pretty hard decisions and i had to dump about 90% of my social circle a couple of times in the last 10 years and move in order to start afresh. i made plenty of bad choices and mistakes in the last 10 years, some of which i realised at the time and some in hindsight. i'm still dealing with some resentment and anger if i am honest, but i am on the way to doing alright. went /fit/ cocoon mode for a year which really helped

Juden Peterson stop advertising on this board. Buy ad space like everyone else bucko!

>pseudopsychological babble
Kys kike your day is coming.

>comparing the bitter angry socially-useless manchild to a war veteran

>Sup Forums is literal reality
Sounds like his words have struck a cord with you. He has good advice in regards to struggle throughout life. Struggle provides meaning to a meaningless world he can waffle on about who is useful and who is not but thats just his opinion and nothing else people find meaning their own way.

What were you like in your 20s? What job(s) did you have? What led you to make such poor decision?

>When in reality the vast majority of people you meet just go about their lives, making friends, falling in love, settling into a career and establishing a secure place for themselves in society.
Seriously, drive through Appalachia and the rust belt. Why the fuck do you think Trump was elected?

No he's not. He's talking about "men" who:

- don't have someone they are at least thinking about marrying by 25
- haven't tried to or thought about having a kid by 30
- don't have any interest in a career and owning property

I doubt Peterson has ever seen something called a Rustbelt while he is flying about calling others man children, people get crushed by the reality of this world.

He is talking about young men of this generation. He is talking about the angry manchildren who have realized that society doesn't exist to accommodate them. He is talking about the bitter loveless losers who post on Sup Forums, /r9k/ etc all day every day.

Kind of, but I've resigned myself to a life of lonely wage-slavery, so I'm not bitter or resentful over it.

The real difficulty will be working out what to do with all this money I'm accumulating since I don't have any hobbies or anything to spend it on.

>socially-useless manchild
Ah, but individualism posits that I have no duty to society in that sense. It's almost as if he and certain other Liberalist e-celebs are just engaging in obfuscation and are passing collectivist judgment. In other words, "Your individualist definition of a good life and morality is acceptable as long as it conforms to my collective's definition of proper individualism."

i was a quitter. quit uni, quit jobs, quit relationships. had some social anxiety but looking back i should have tried to deal with it instead of accept that it controlled me and suffer its consequences. ran up debt, smoked loads of weed, super lazy at most things, lacked motivation. worked in hospitality and office temp jobs, where i could quit when i wanted to and the work was not challenging to me at all, instead of doing something that tested and pushed me.
i guess the reason why was self doubt, avoiding the chance of failing and some anxiety caused by the chance of failing. it's ironic somewhat that trying to avoid failing turned my life into a failure. turned around now though, thankfully. although i needed to start a new life

>- don't have any interest in a career and owning property

I've basically admitted that I'll never own property. The cost of housing has increased 5x over the last 20 years, and they're made so badly if you get one new that it'll be dust 10 years before you pay it off.

please tell us how much you're making user

>>society doesn't exist to accommodate them.
This is a nice attempt at either ignoring or downplaying the changes that have come to the job market for low to average skill workers. Peterson is a hack and his ideology cannot address the simple problem that "useless" people are "useless" because of the twin fuck-yous of automation and outsourcing.

My take was that he's saying that women that want to be "dominant" in a relationship don't actually enjoy being dominant. Relationships need to be give and take.

This. Or more specifically those who may have an interest in owning property but refuse to gain the necessary skills and career experience (i.e. working long hours in a competitive environment) to earn the money necessary to buy a home.

Child, the fact that Big Brother isn't showing "meaning" or collectivism in your face at every opportunity needn't mean that you act like a selfish, callous, anti-social idiot. It says a lot about your character that you abandon all ties to your fellows as soon as the government says you can. Astonishing really.

This. We always had "useless" people but somehow always had something for them to do.

nope. He's referring to betamale left-feminists who, instead of being a man to his woman, act like her child.
That's why cucks are so prevalent on the left

It's all of the above, her "this it's all I find wrong about men", stance.

Feminism collapse there like race realism does, cause people aren't statistics, specially culturally relevant people.

>(i.e. working long hours in a competitive environment) to earn the money necessary to buy a home.
That's weird. My parents worked average jobs and they own two homes.

Leftists seem to be the permachildren. Righties work and don't throw a hissy fit if they don't get their Nintendo switch.

you're posting on Sup Forums
is it your job, mohammed?

Thanks for replying. In what sense did you turn it around? What led you to do that? What is your life like now?

Yeah. There’s nothing good about a person who understands society is functionally broken because the society we live in was created by Europeans and we forced the other races to live by our rules. Thus as the percentage of Europeans decreases so does the understanding and belief in the rules of society.

Wow Peterson you’re so smart.

>Feels.jpg

This. He loves jewish culture and has a lot of jewish friends but if you make a comment about preserving white culture you're a racist

T. Jobless virgin

I think that' your pathetic Sixth form wankery being inserted into his arguments. You're such bad losers.

>men need to grow up
>Jordan can't even have children, used a surrogate

A very defeatist attitude typical of this board. What kind of woman wants to date a guy with such a negative attitude? Who wants to be tethered to someone who admits defeat before even putting up a fight? It's very sad.

You really would do well Sup Forums to avoid people who want you to think a certain way, even if the dudes viewpoints allign with yours.

How funny doesn't get the irony of his statment. Boomers like him are those, who never grew up and pretent everybody is the same, we shouldn't exclude outsiders etc. Peterson is brave enough to scrape at the surface, but isn't brave enough to follow further. He is the child, who pretents we can treat everybody the same way.

>Child, the fact that Big Brother isn't showing "meaning" or collectivism in your face at every opportunity needn't mean that you act like a selfish, callous, anti-social idiot. It says a lot about your character that you abandon all ties to your fellows as soon as the government says you can.
Adhomiem attacks aren't an argument.

.. So?

If i was in a car accident and now i can't have kids, then i shouldn't have kids?

>>people should have to spend long hours during the best years of their life in order to just barely be able to afford a home while they can still breed.
lol
This Peterson guy is a faggot.

You're right! The manly thing will be to buy a shitty house for 1/4 a mill and then buy another in 20 years because it crumbled into nothing!

That's what a man does!

But it'll be hard to pay off that mortgage for a house that doesn't exist because I'll be paying alimony and child support.

I'll live in my car like a big tough manlyman does!

And why virgins are so prevalent on the far-right.

Try getting a more masculine job (lawyer, doctor, engineer, programmer, fund manager etc) and finding a woman who can help with the deposit.

>pretend everybody is the same

He actually says the exact opposite

>- don't have someone they are at least thinking about marrying by 25
Women my age are soulless embittered millenials about to hit the wall and even the best of them are getting divorced.
>- haven't tried to or thought about having a kid by 30
Why, so I can get fucked over for custody and have Tyrone raise my kids?
>- don't have any interest in a career and owning property
This is my only interest and I both have a solid career and own property. Whether someone wants to be a part of that life is up to them.

So why then is Sup Forums full of unemployed autist virgins?

But then not breed at all because two wages are needed to keep the roof over your head.

But that's OK because some New British have come over and we can buy a dog or cat.

Do you understand that humanity is on the verge of making reproduction through sex meaningless?

Fight me about it Pete. "Self improvement" is a meme peddled by virtue signalling wannabe chads

>tfw I am this man

Angry, bitter and despise women. I'm also unemployed, but I'm good looking and swole, so I don't give a fuck what you think. Women still like me, despite the fact I don't like them, all because I'm better looking than most men. How bout dat?

The problem with "growing up" is the subjectivity of it.

>don't find the meaning in their life that sustains them through difficult times
soygoys find meaning in veganism and nintendo, that doesn't mean they're not infants.

>that'

Nice spelling mistake.

I feel like a manchild because I don't have a wife or children. I have a career, my own place, and a nice truck and pay my bills on time, but there's a huge gap in my life. Unfortunately the women I've had in my life were all pretty shitty, but I'm not sure if that's not just a reflection on myself. It sucks

>lol just get a £100,000 a year job, buckaroo.

Boomers really can't help themselves.

>d finding a woman who can help with the deposit.
"Hey babe,do you have £40,000 to spare?" What a chat up line!

a man must either have kids and be a good and strong father

OR

have no kids but devote himself to mastering self perfection and disipline. by mastering a difficult art or following the path of a monk, clergy etc..

if a man does neither of those things he is most likely a waste and subhuman

BUY MY FUCKING RUG FOR 2GRAND ALSO POSTMODERNISM

Virgins (generalizing here) are naturally drawn to the counterculture of the times. So your argument is gay, and so are you

All he's asking is that you grow up, be responsible, get over your childish anger issues and pursue a masculine career. It isn't asking much unless you're a manchild.

>People actually follow this rug merchant fake scientist

Its not babble he's 100% correct society is full of these useless people.

Because Sup Forums is for unemployed autist virgins. Everyone else is an unwelcome visitor that was probably brought here by twitter memes and the election.

t. bitter, resentful, arrogant manchild

>preserving white culture
This shows how naive he is. It really boogles the mind, how somebody like him lacking basic insight into simple empirical facts can today be a Professor and Guru.
>Let's preserve white culture
>bring in people who can't into white culture
Clean your mind Peterson and take your own side.

Pursue a career inside of a broken dysfunctional system so that you can keep the system afloat. Without white men, the system collapses.

The system is broken. You should just accept it and understand why white men reject it,

>When in reality the vast majority of people you meet just go about their lives, making friends, falling in love, settling into a career and establishing a secure place for themselves in society.

>>- don't have someone they are at least thinking about marrying by 25
>Women my age are soulless embittered millenials about to hit the wall and even the best of them are getting divorced.
>>- haven't tried to or thought about having a kid by 30
>Why, so I can get fucked over for custody and have Tyrone raise my kids?

Fair enough. I'm 42 with a wife I've been with (Japanese, met her there) for 19 years. If I had to find someone on Tinder, I'd be disillusioned too. That's everyone's fault, though. Such an unnatural way to meet people.

>After the age of 25
More like 20. Once you're done being a teenager, the next stage is adulthood. People of drinking age should stop idolizing escapism and start trying to seriously survive in the world they are living in.

>He is the child

He is a father.

He is a husband.

He is a high-earning university lecturer and consultant.

He is open about his beliefs and doesn't seek anonymity when stating them.

He is adored by hundreds of thousands.

Now who is the child?

Subjectivity only exists because we can't fathom of any way to measure "growing up", beauty or even manliness. Even if the greatest of us COULD measure it, the teeming masses of stupid assholes would refute your criteria because it makes them self-conscious. Still, we instinctively know "growing up", manliness and beauty when we see it.

if i had stayed where i was i would have just drifted through life achieving nothing but more debt and a mediocre life. i went abroad to work where i started with nothing and built a life. i made a commitment and i saw it through, which was a pretty big deal to me. i had responsibility and done the job properly and to the best of my abilities and succeeded. i change my former behaviour so i was taking care of myself. i learned new skills and put them into practice. i saved money. i moved back to the uk and started working for myself, so i don't depend on anybody. now i'm financially comfortable, i could choose not to work again and be alright. however i have no social life or personal relationships with anybody, so i need to fix that.

Did you have a protective father figure to teach you how to try, fall, and try again?

The irony that Peterson himself is a arrogant fool, who is severly mentaly ill (suffers from severe depression) seems to go completly over your head. Read Jung and don't fall for this fraud.

You're exactly the kind of person he was talking about. Have you ever slept with a woman?

If the German user were to state his views publicly he would be thrown in Jail do you understand that? Not everyone is afforded privilege like Peterson to fly about the globe insulting people.

A realistic,objective point vs. your typical cuck boomer-esq response,why should everything you do have to revolve around pleasing women? Do you not understand the situation happening in Europe/West?

Peterson is highly critical of the meat grinder that is modern Western consumerism.

When he talks about 'growing up' he is talking about personal development, about internal stoicism; acknowledging "yeah, the world is a shitty place that forces me into a shitty lifestyle, but I'm not going to cope with it by being a whingy bitch".

He’s a gatekeeper of the system and depends on the system to sustain his livelihood.

The system is broken by any reasonable measure. If young white men reject it it will eventually collapse. Thus he needs to convert young white men to believe in his multicultural hogwash to sustain his source of income.

lol @ blaming the current generations of men. This is all the fault of women's hypergamous behaviour and voting habbits.

Daily reminder that Jordan Peterson ended up dating a ROASTIE, that rejected him through her most prime years, and only decided to date him when she was hitting the wall:

youtube.com/watch?v=eKOGEt5YiXQ

50+ years ago the average man with a trade job was seen as highly desirable to the average woman. But now because we have given women everything, and they never have to fear being homeless or penniless they want more, so this rules out the average man who could provide the basics.

Now, not only do they want you to make alot of money, they want you to be better looking, higher social status etc. Women's demands are becoming more and more insane by the day, and its only going to get worse. Soon the average man will wonder why he is paying taxes into a system that is completely rigged against him, where they get nothing and women and immigrants reap all the benefits.

WOMEN are the problem, Mr Boggerson, not men.

Yes I am. Now get the fuck off my image board

Yet he charges $2k for a rug, which can only be afforded by people who don't have hard lives at all.

Your issue is "other people" and seriously one thing at a time for the proper reasons, you gain nothing by trying to make racism acceptable cause it isn't it's short term reactionary crap.

A real ethnostate requires full social acceptance, like the jews did with victimhood.

Stick with the plan dammit.

Sounds like the left is getting desperate. Shaming is the uno numero tactic of the left when shit doesn't go their way. Maybe they realise society can't sustain itself without white males, so now they try to shame white into contributing lol.

This.

extremely well put

You'd have to be a projecting friendless tragedy to think that's what people's lives are like outside the front door.

no. i had a father who was supportive in my decisions to quit, who said i should do what i think i should do. i was never told to suck it up and get on with it. i never had to do that when i could just quit. i know that it was my responsibility but i know that now. at the time i was lost and didn't know how to cope or what to do.