Youtube isn't disabling ads, they're stealing their creator's money

Youtube and their "Partial ads" aren't reducing the ads they get...they're just taking all the money for themselves and giving the creators a penny.

We know they're not making a profit off youtube. They're using a lie to justify taking all the creator's money that they originally promised them.

Look into this.

They're allowed to do it.

Yes they are.

But that's that thing, they're lying to keep people making content. If people knew youtube was taking most of the revenue, they wouldn't make the videos.

Partial ads and demonetization are scams. Spread the word.

It's google's company, you moron so they can do whatever they fucking want (respecting laws or previous arrangements)
See how much money vimeo and dailymotion gives you?

Previous Arrangements. They say X but they're really doing Y. It's like working a job for 10 dollars a hour but you're actually being paid 5 dollars a hour.

There is no serious alternative, so no matter what they do there is no choice but to put up with it.

The only hope now is that the removal of net neutrality starts to bring in more competition, due to charging the mega companies like youtube / netflix / google more money for using so much of their resources. Other than that, nothing will change because there is no negatives to being dominant.

What's fun is when they suspend your account from posting any new videos, but continue to rake in advertisement revenue from your videos that are still up (and they don't give you a single dime of it).

Exactly, youtube is a scam that's taking advantage of their creators and exploiting their creativity for money, lying on the business deals they make, and silencing/stealing from those who disagree.

or when they ban our account and keep all the adsense money you had on it

SUE THEM and make millions!
But you can't cause you're wrong.

No, we can't because they hold all the data (can edit them at wll). You can't prove anything when they hold all the cards.

>be guest in someone elses house
>be used to being given all access to the kitchen
>suddenly told that you can't use the oven anymore
>"hurr my rights!!!"

I have a youtube channel, Ill tell you what happens.

There are two tiers of adverts that can run:

Unrestricted, which gives you a much greater chance of getting an advert to run and are usually the best and most likely to pay out.

and restricted. Restricted is where you still get adverts but they are from a much smaller group of advertisers and are more likely to be shitty ones, as in for instance the 3-4 minute adverts that almost eveyone skips (if they skip you don't get paid)

Also keep in mind that many youtubers will lie to you in order to try increase patreon or paypal donations. Whether it's manually removing adverts for a few days or doing things they know will get the videos flagged.

Many creators are just as shitty as youtube.

>removal of net neutrality starts to bring in more competition
That would make competition even more difficult you stupid mutt. Youtube is a money pit this is why Alphabet doesn't give two shits about moderation and why there will never be any competition. If repealing NN means Alphabet needs to now pay even more money for youtube (server cost + ISP cut) then they will have to go even more jew when it comes to monetization. In fact these recent changes might be a reaction to the FCC's decision.

Your little mind can't begin to even comprehend the amount of data Youtube processes. Youtube as shitty as it is it's like Alphabet's gift to the world, it's a fucking charity.

I meant the user deals, the TOS.
There was no indefinite deal to keep you youtube pigs fat.

But without the pigs, the farm dies. Google/youtube is lying to their creators to get them to stay. The slow boiled frog, going further with stealing their money to keep the money rolling in.

There are ads on youtube?

Youtube has ads?

More like:
>Be employee
>Make all of the company's sales
>Company goes from paying you to not paying you anything

Who gives a shit. Just go elsewhere or start your own YouTube giving creators all the money.

If you feel YouTube is a monopoly then talk to your lawmakers.

>bbbuuuttt
HAHAHAHAH!!
Keep sucking on that youtube dick, boy!

Does anyone know if using hook tube affects YT view counts at all?

it's a free market. if you don't like it, join another video sharing site. when enough talent leaves youtube, the market transforms itself, etc.

Most popular youtube channels have audiences full of children who have no money and do not buy things. Why does wix want to advertise on logan paul? in case a 13 year old girl is going to be starting a business and needs a website? The only suitable ads for most popular youtubers are marvel movies, video games, or food.

>being a youtuber is working
Wew lad. The adsense has always been shit either way, all of the big youtubers get their money from merchandise, patreon, etc. Not ads.

>We know they're not making a profit off youtube

Are you suggesting that's the lie? I seriously suggest looking into what it takes to run a service like that.

It eats up a few petabyes every hour in bandwith, that takes a shitload of computing power.

It doesn't. It doesn't even come up when you go to regular youtube with recommened videos or in your history. They get nothing at all Youtube or the creator and I like it that way.

>Mexican gobbling up the narrative like a good little goy
Not surprising at all to be honest.

except they are not employees, do they get healthcare/ pension etc. Who knows where youtube goes from here, i mean a company that has never turned a profit(afaik) promises to hire another 10000 employees who aren't directly bringing in any more bucks for bs pr. Seems like a shit idea to me. CEO seems like a retard, by my fag packet maths this will add another half billion of red to their accounts minimum($30000 wage/$20000 for healthcare and infrastructure etc needed for them to do job)
This is the kinda shit ex government employees do knowing they are too valuable to society to fail. I've seen this b4, ex bbc manager took over a company i worked for, pissed money away on non money making shit, and a 130 year old institution failed inside 18 months of her inspired leadership

And that's a fucking bad thing you degenerate libertarian fucktard. Stop making excuses for legal tyranny.

I swear ever last one of you corporate brown-nosing neckbeards gets boiled in oil on the day of the rope.

How about your meme-flag ass stops shilling for corporate agendas?

YouTube is a giant corporate monopoly. It needs to be regulated for the good of all. I don't give a rat's ass about your excuses, faggot

They fucking lost, who cares. Patreon and Twitch are literally siphoning their income. Content creators no longer have to appeal to advertisers or YT's dumb algorithms, because they have a much more stable source of income now.

>Corporate shill vomiting out lies on the behalf of his pay masters.

Not surprising at all, to be honest.

The only way to increase competition is to force the mega companies to pay more out of their massive profits to the ISPS for being so massive (they get punished for being so massive), this allows smaller companies that don't have these charges to start up and actually compete with them since they won't have to pay the ISP charges for using so much of their resources.

If what you said was true there would not be the monopolies we have now, there is no serious alternative to any of the mega tech companies (yt, twitter, facebook, netflix etc).

To use an analogy:

It's like charging a fat man (google, youtube) four times as much for eating at an all you can eat restaurant, this means the thinner man can eat at the restaurant for much less (competing companies).

>relying YouTube for money
>not working a decent job, being part-owner of family's rental property, earning hefty dividends from portfolio older than you by 23 years and growing/making/selling cannabis bud/hash/oil