Nog puts down his entire lifesavings on a Ponzi Scheme

>Nog puts down his entire lifesavings on a Ponzi Scheme
>GET DAT MONEY NIGGA
>Ponzi scheme collapses
>WHAT THE FUCK
>Goes looking around youtube
>suddently learns it was a scheme all along
>didn't notice the blatant pyramid that was being shilled by another nig nog after doing his research
>hilarity ensues

We are witnessing the greatest wealth transfer from stupid gullible money to crafty individuals who are literally given other people's money out of their own free will.

youtu.be/YagUXXtyFn4

The videos that more than likely attracted nig nogs to burn their money:

youtu.be/aOB9bI-rXz0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YagUXXtyFn4
youtube.com/watch?v=yIL9wLxG01M
youtube.com/watch?v=q0-OOwqKxtc
youtube.com/watch?v=Nj3hP2_p4o8
youtube.com/watch?v=x-tay8NlAmE
magnalis.network
youtube.com/watch?v=B8Dcrox7YVQ
youtu.be/YagUXXtyFn4
youtu.be/aOB9bI-rXz0
youtube.com/watch?v=McAeQiLmEYU
youtube.com/watch?v=D6Ip75KzZi0
youtube.com/watch?v=_61aDLJCh80
youtube.com/watch?v=TxS98HmPQfA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Niggers like this are gonna get our fun time shut down. People on Twitter talking about crypto refunds..this isn't good man

They are so dumb

It's the stupid money that are the first to cry foul and start wanting regulations because they where too dumb to see blatant scams

I'm baffled anyone would invest in Bitcoins. Its a theoretical amount of money that changes like the wind

Some user mentioned that when blacks get into whatever whites get into, smart whites leave whatever the fuck that is - neighborhoods, finance, industries

I lost $30,000 in Bitconnect Ponzi Scheme
youtube.com/watch?v=YagUXXtyFn4

Hey Hey Heeeeeeey
youtube.com/watch?v=yIL9wLxG01M

BCC songs
youtube.com/watch?v=q0-OOwqKxtc
youtube.com/watch?v=Nj3hP2_p4o8 (pretty catchy actually)
youtube.com/watch?v=x-tay8NlAmE

Boomer spotted

Us dutchies should watch out the most. Apparently we are one of the biggest cryptoholding nations and the biggest holders on a per-capita basis. If the bubble pops out entire nation will go into a crisis.

I mean so long as there are Chinese exchanges I can log on to none of this will impact me. I refuse to pay taxes, I launder my gains through friends and family and give them 10%. Fuck regulations, this is my happy fun time!

Well we ain't leaving, the money is too good

Cash out in the Netherlands. Only 1.67% tax. Then revoke your US citizenship and you never have to pay uncle sam ever again

>love trust care

Don't worry. BTC bottom is at $8000.

After that or even before it will continue it's cycle of bubbles - each time a little less spectacular then the previous bubble. Untill BTC stabalizes in a few years at about 100.000~150.000 $.

>living below sea level

I ain't that stupid

it ralled from like $1 to $300 and no one took a profit?

also these crypto idiots will pay hundreds of dollars for any "coin"

Christ only a nigger would be dumb enough to drop his whole portfolio into a single shit coin

>his

t.crypto retard

People should’ve invested in Magnalis instead

magnalis.network

People would’ve made more money

you little kids dont even remember the 2000 tech bubble

stocks going up 50% a day for adding .com to the name, no profits, no business plan, etc

the nasdaq lost 80% of its value in a year and many companies went to 0

Just wait till usdt goes belly up and the whole gig comes crashing down

You don't know what it is like with gains like this, you get greedy. I recently was up 30x on a month long investment shit started going south (insert everythingisfine.jpg), shit starts really going south sell half at 15x, half at 10x. Feel like a fuckibg retard...

BITCONEEEEEEEEEEECT

BOOMER

probably the only ico I’m invested in

DAMMMMMMNN NIGUHHHH GONNA MAKE DA GREEN GREEN WITH DA VIRTUAL COIN HOMIE

tech illiterate detected

complaining about 12.5x gains, kek.

yeah a lot of these people seem to have no exit plan, they just knew they wanted the asset to go up

always have an exit plan

>Investing EVERYTHING you have into ONE THING

This is dumb no matter what you're investing.

>I feel like a retard for 10x'ing my money for no work or additional input
Yep, you should.

I hope one of them becomes a millionaire. Can you imagine the retardation that would fuel? It’s like when one of them wins the lottery, they’ll put all their money into lottery tickets after that.

> Claims it is a ponzi scheme
> Doesn't know what a ponzi scheme is
Typical Americunt.

>ey man i hurdd boudat bicoin i wuz finna be rich

I remember the dot-com bubble. I was a part of it. Amazon went from $0.80 at the start to $100 at the top of the bubble. It then crashed to $5 after the bubble collapsed.

That same amazon stock is now worth $1200.

Just because something is a bubble doesn't mean that the values will not be high again in the future. Sure if you bought netscape stock or bullshit like that you are fucked. But Ebay,Yahoo and Amazon all had higher valuation of their stocks eventually than at the height of the bubble.

Same with cryptocurrency. Sure bitcoin itself may fall like netscape. But there WILL be some crypto that will be the amazons and googles of tomorrow.

A coin will stop being a ponzi scheme when it is an accepted medium of exchange with an established, fully resource-backed supply.

Forget fractional-reserve fiat currency, no coin in existence has the money invested to cash out even 1/100th of the total supply.
If a million people withdraw 1BTC right this moment the exchanges will have orders on hold for the next year.

damnit

I'm always late to shit

Thats why you mine.
I bought a gtx 1070 sc back in september for about 550. Im thinking about selling it for the grand its going for rn. For the most part it sits there and does nothing, I hardly ever game but wanted to have a nice card that will be good for several years. Idk.
But this BCC thing is hilarious. Idiots.

Not if they continue to peg its value to Bitcoin.

Technically, with BitCoin you are creating a product that someone else might want to buy (a cryptographic key that requires a distributed network just to generate, and hopefully will require more than the entire world's computers to crack before the heat-death of the universe). The product can have value, but using the generated BitCoins themselves as currency raises the barter problem, compounded by the fact that the blockchain could be compromised and nobody would know until after it's been purchased by an actual buyer and used for something important.

no yahoo was $108 at the peak, and 18 years later is $70

Cisco is still lower, Qualcomm is still lower, many of the survivors are still lower (especially when you add in 18 years of inflation)

many many went to zero (especially the high flyers)

also comparing crypto to a company is laughable... bitcoin is no amazon or google

i think there will be crypto in the future but there is no reason for it to cost $100s of dollars a coin if its just an easy way to transfer money

i had some friends getting rich during the tech bubble, then it all imploded

good luck

Twitter stock is a modern day Ponzi scheme.
Disney partnered with twitch so Disney will never buy twitter for 13 billion.

>if its just an easy way to transfer money
It's not. Look at etherum.

The sooner btc loses market dominance the better imo.

Bitcoin (BTC) is best compared to Gold and will replace part of the Gold market.

There are plenty of cryptocompanies out there already if you familiarize yourself with the industry. You are right about Yahoo though and I was mistaken.

And yes I was also "rich" during the dot-com and poor again when it imploded. I've learned from my mistakes though and will try to look for signs of an imminent collapse. I realize it's a bubble and will collapse one day but that doesn't mean you can't make money off of it right now.

I wish I could be this delusional

Your only supposed to buy bitcoins if you want to buy drugs or guns online it is not a investment portfolio

BTC bottom's actually at $0. Delusional fucktards inflate the price then speculators profit by driving it up until it will crash. If one country can make your currency's worth lose 30-40% then that's not a currency.

Comments like these tell me crypto is about 9-12 months away from collapse. Once they disappear then I worry.

Qualcomm is a good company it just has retarded shitheads running the company

Bitcoin is only worth what you can buy with it.
The people who invested in it like stock instead of using it as a way to transfer currency for drugs are idiots.

youtube.com/watch?v=B8Dcrox7YVQ

"Well Shalom family". Lol.

There are more cryptoassets besides bitcoin.

Some are companies that actually provide services and make profit. Look it up one day. I'm not saying you should buy some since it's obviously a bubble and a high-risk gamble. But it's not as simple as just "some coin someone made" like bitcoin. There are lots of different things out there that try to do lots of different things and some of them will have a big impact on our society.

Eh like I said, Once everyone loves it, the ride ends. I have a small amount for speculation purposes in Alt coins.

>If one country can make your currency's worth lose 30-40% then that's not a currency.

was British Pounds not a currency after Brexit

same with Venezuelan Bolivar.

Your currency was always shit. Just like ours back in the days.

I still hate the euro and think it was a mistake.

>youtu.be/YagUXXtyFn4
>can i claim it on my taxes?

wat

>can i claim it on my taxes?
This is actually a good questions. It's possible in some cases which is beyond autistic. You're basically offloading your risk and losses to the state.

Fuck this makes me triggered and rage.

This is everything in life. Everything. They are ruining Hollywood as we speak. Ruining bitcoins. Ruining gaming. Everything blacks notice they ruin.

So, like any money then.

Man a lot of people need to be smarter with their money.

Yeah, he can claim it as capital losses. Do you Euros know nothing about investing?

>youtu.be/aOB9bI-rXz0
Holy fuck that music video just sent my sides into orbit

I think he meant 8000 pesos.

>You're basically offloading your risk and losses to the state.

literal definition of the entire existence of the negro

Don't know about US laws. You can do that here too which I've always been against. Not only for people but companies too.

Blackie: "I am going to put my entire life savings into "biconnet" and bes da millonar."

REALITY: youtube.com/watch?v=McAeQiLmEYU

>bolshevik
>communism
>not embracing negroes
Is communism changing or did you randomly choose a meme flag because you're ashamed of your real one?

BitConnect people: "Hey, you guys, someone just dropped 30K US currency."
BitConnect Boss: "oh, shit yeah."
BitConnect people: "What should we do?"
BitConnect Boss: "Crash that market and keep the money now, hurry!"

>is not worth a grand
Maybe if you scum it up on a local market or have a uselessly "high end" one where you are pretty much just buying the branding and a couple dollars more of stuff you probably won't ever use or need. But then again, looking at US vs CA prices really gets my almonds activated. Didn't compare card-for-card, but it appears that you have a more limited selection that is also marked up even more. And that's after currency exchange...

Whites cheat white sub-humans, too.

And that is how you know not to ever invest in whatever dude is selling.

clearly my thoughts are too complex for you

atleast most money is stable enough to use

niggers a reliterally the best goyim on earth

they are so easy to trick out of all their money, no wonder why jews want them to replace whites, infinite wealth

>Won't embrace state funded health
>Is fine with state funding retards literally flushing money down the toilet in gambling.

Wot.

I'm baffled that they actually produced these dumbfuck music videos... wtf?!

HE ALSO WISHED WHITE PEOPLE WOULD DIE FROM MUSLIMS IN ONE OF HIS VIDEOS.

youtube.com/watch?v=D6Ip75KzZi0

Very good.

There were even people advertising on criagslist as "bitconnect" brokers and shit like that.

I got a lot of laughs out of it.

Even sports
>we wuz able to have functioning brains before the white man made us smash our heads for several million dollars

They just pay niggers 10k on fiverr to make em

That is retarded, realistically the future is in smart contract platforms, countries will eventually go full digital currency and be easily integrated in blockchain smart contract processes. Full on crypto stores of value offer nothing and no point. If btc ends up decoupled from trading pairs in the future due to fiat pairings on alts I can't imagine why anyone would ever buy bt c again. In b4 muh lightning network

I guess they paid some production company to actually film these and write a retarded song about it.. I mean it's a pretty professional production.

Just means you don't have to pay taxes on money you don't have.

Looks like a cartoon Lauren Southern

SOONER

he literally was dating a ugly white girl who was using him for his money to take care of another mans white kid.

HE WAS KEKED AND SHOPING FOR A HOUSE BEFORE HE LOST IT ALL AND WILL END UP IN JAIL MAYBE, OR DEAD FROM PEOPLE HE FUCKED OVER

THIS FUCKING NIGGER HERE

youtube.com/watch?v=_61aDLJCh80

Nazbol is completely different you twat

It can still compete with Gold.
Bitcoin, like Gold, has one benefit over fiat currencies because it does not have inflation.

The Rise and Fall of Bitconnect

youtube.com/watch?v=TxS98HmPQfA

Except that it sucks ass as a currency.

BITCONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT

How do you cash out? Like where do you find retards willing to give you dollar for your electric-coin.