Where do all these anti-tabacco fags come from? I've never understood them, why don't they mind their own business...

Where do all these anti-tabacco fags come from? I've never understood them, why don't they mind their own business? My grandpa smoked a pack a day and that deteriorated his health but that was his choice.

Because we don't want children smoking cigarettes and shortening their lifespan

We already have laws for that retard

Outlaw all cigarettes

because people can't be trusted to make correct decisions in their own lives

Hitler was an anti-tobacco fag

>Outlaw all cigarettes
Retards also choose to jump off bridges. Outlaw all bridges.

BAN ASSAULT CIGARETTES WITH TACTICAL FILTERS! No one needs a pack with more than ten smokes.

Tobacco damages the very genome of the population and is therefore hyper-degenerate.

They're basically control freak that wants to force you to make the """best""" decision. Their latest target in Canada is salt and since the industry failed to reduce the sodium level in food they're like "Well we don't want to be big brother but we'll have to pass law to ban reddit."

>muh individualism

In a few years, you will be saying the retards spending 20 hours a day in VR are totally fine.

>Ban reddit

Why would you not want that?

Trust the government, they know what's best for you. They need to control you and your every decision, including your liberty.

If your liberty is literal super poison maybe then we don’t want it. Why can’t libertarians ever talk about freedom that’s actually good?

The truth is because of the negative effect on health it backs up health services and unhealthy goys can't be productive working goys. That's basically the only reason for it. Anybody who thinks any (((government))), in the (((current era))), does anything for the benefit of its populace is a fucking retard. What matters is (((profit))) and you can't have (((profit))) with people who are unhealthy. Sure, you can ship in more niggers and suicide bombers, but these niggers and suicide bombers still need places to live and amenities provided. Both of which are taken up by the unhealthy population of that country which negatively affects (((profit))). If AI and robots were sentient then they would be selling cigarettes without filters and telling people to go nuts because who the fuck cares your robot (((army))) is making more (((profit))) for you in the workplace than any goy ever could.

So God wasn't the one who wouldn't allow people freewill, it was actually the (((government)))?

The state has a duty to make the right decisions for people, to lead them into a life of genuine self actualization.
Banning drugs, thus increasing freedom, is a very good thing.

>and that deteriorated his health

welp

tobacco needs to stop marketing cancer, putting corn syrup in cigarettes, etc.

Kek

Tobacco doesn't market anything, they literally aren't even allowed to advertise and are forced by kikes to put out commercials on their own dime with faggots and niggers delivering you "truth" in a slam poetry contest or some shit

Jews using reverse-psychology to market cigarettes to kids.

Basically, the tobacco industry constantly needs new customers because the old ones are dying. They need to recruit the youth.

But they can't advertise to the youth, that's illegal. So they came up with organizations to "advocate against tobacco use" aimed at children. They put out "anti-smoking" ads in the pages of old video game magazines and on tv.

Total media silence on the topic would result in few children even knowing about cigarettes as the industry faded out. They knew that telling kids not to do something would make it more likely for them to do it, then to not say anything at all.

They want clean lungs to sell.

This is whats up with all the D.A.R.E. programs too I would have never even known about drugs now I smoke weed every week.

that actually makes sense, thanks leafbro

Tobacco improves synaptic function and also builds camaraderie between peers allowing them to speak freely to each other outside of authoritarian observation.

There are two kinds of kIds at college campuses, the ones who sit at their desk during break and snap chat / instagram stupid shit, and the ones who go to the smoke spot for a cigarette and joke with each other about how stupid their classes or homework are.

You tell me which type of kid is a threat to the (((agenda))), that's why there's anti smoking propaganda.

>You tell me which type of kid is a threat to the (((agenda)))
Certainly not the ones who die at 30 with lung cancer.