POPE FRANCIS #METOO

Pope Francis BTFOs sex abuse victims in Chile to ensure the Church finally dies. 4dchess at work folks. #LoveWins

huffingtonpost.com/entry/pope-accuses-sexvictims-slander_us_5a6183d8e4b0125fd6356578
archive.is/91I0R

>Chilean sex abuse victims of a pedophile priest were stunned Thursday when Pope Francis accused them of slander.

>The pope’s visit to Chile was supposed to begin a healing process between the Catholic Church and the victims of Rev. Fernando Karadima. Instead, Francis accused the victims of slandering a bishop they claimed had protected the priest, The Associated Press reported.

>“The day someone brings me proof against Bishop Barros, then I will talk,” Francis told ADN radio before celebrating mass near the Chilean city of Iquique. “But there is not one single piece of evidence. It is all slander. Is that clear?”

>The church is losing its influence in the nation, Reuters reported. A new poll by Santiago-based think tank Latinobarometro showed that the number of Chileans calling themselves Catholics fell from 74 percent in 1995 to 45 percent last year.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dlr90NLDp-0&list=PLOz9Idkk5jA0oAj7ZEpQSfFkufU7RTtyN&index=1
themediareport.com/fast-facts/
youtube.com/watch?v=qoX5ZXonrJg
youtube.com/watch?v=Bu6j1J3l0MQ
youtube.com/watch?v=z5w9RvyvI44
youtube.com/watch?v=P4gieXJu2IQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fvjmveYw0tE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>south american pope fails to build relationships with South America
I can't wait for the pedo liberal establishment in the Church to get the rope

he's right tho

Reminder this alleged Pope is a literal and unironic Jew. Born to a Jewish family and raised in the Jewish "faith".

are you retarded

the fucking madman

My catholic friends dislike this pope. They say it is the worst pope the church has had.

The Roman Catholic Church has been dead since Vatican II.

the number of catholics has more than doubled since vatican 2

would like to see a rundown thread on the vatican ii

basically it changed a lot of things to make catholicism more accessible to regular people. traditionalists hate it because it made the church a bit more liberal but there's a good argument to be made that it saved the church from dwindling in the face of modernity.

>asking for proof
>in XI+II+VIII century

He’s right though

He isn't defending the Church, he's defending a communist comrade. He doesn't need proof because he doesn't care.

I'm very sorry for giving birth to you

thanks american masons and obama

>cuckington post

Move along.

He wouldnt make a list of top 100. All he does is talk shit that upsets retards. Hasnt started any wars or executed anyone or raped pilgrims or started an inquisition or sold the church etc etc.

I think hes a bell end, but no where near the worst.

I'm catholic and I originally liked the pope. I thought he was nontraditional enough that he could bring people back to the church. Turns out he's just a communist faggot who hates capitalism and loves shitskins

stop being a tool

This guy is a legit heresiarch. Praying to God every day he ends up burned at a stake.

EVIDENCE!??! It's 2018!

Starting a war, executing people, starting an inquisition, selling the church, etc. are all good if done by normal motivations by restating the church.

He could have done a lot of good by promotion of christian principles, but he's doing anything for the church. He doesn't care for the church, he only cares for communism and that's worse than starting an inquisition or a war.

Oh ok, you're an idiot. Sorry.

>but he's doing anything

he's doing nothing*

I'd prefer a war rather than communism.

I'm Catholic myself. I'm waiting for the unlikely yet glorious resurgence of Vatican 1 policy and leadership

dude the pope is not a fucking communist ok

But the important demographic is with white participation, which has been dropping. They're the only ones that fund the church (and created it for that matter)

#NotMyPope

I know how a communist looks like. The pope is a communist.

Of course, we shouldn't criticize the church but only the persona, Jorge Bergoglio, who was once a communist militant in Argentina. Everything should be fine once he die because he will die but not the Church.

We need to fight back communism.

fake pope.

obongo for prison

Where have you been the past couple of years? He's flamboyantly red and anti-catholic. We might as well have elected Che for pope

The Russians love this pope because he's driving western Christians into the arms of the eastern orthodox.

cant wait to see pope convert Che and Fidel in saints

Not surprised at all. I only started giving serious consideration to orthodoxy when this pope started showing his colors. I've decided to stick through it, but I don't blame anyone who jumps ship at this point

the church has always been universalist. it's not going to change anytime soon. and if you look at the numbers we actually have more white people than pre-vatican II simply because there's way more white people alive today.

a peronist does not a commie make

I've not been reading fucking brietbart headlines for the past few years

I'll go sedevacantist if that happens.

Daily reminder that Pope Francis is a pawn of Arturo Sosa, the black pope widely condemned even among the (((Jesuits))) for his adherence to Marxism.

>a peronist does not a commie make

He isn't a peronist, he's a communist.

Pope Benedict was the first pope to resign in 600 years. He was a good man and wouldn't have agree with the Globalists. So Benedict resigns and this fraud takes his place. Completely and utterly a Globalist in every sense of the word. This man makes unprecedented changes within the Church. Many, including myself at the time, thought oh well, Catholicism needs an update so good for him. He keeps going further and further Globalist with every passing day. He wants a One World Government, which is a catholic signal of the end of days. He is now calling children who suffered at the hands of priests liars and cheats. He has now shown his true colors. The colors he has hid all along. He is a demon and he is now protecting other demons who would hurt a child. This man is a fraud, placed in power by the Globalists he so loves and supports.

based on what? what communist thing has he ever said?

Fuck cucktholicism
Im converting to nordic paganism and marry a traditional nordic wife to live in the patagonia (the valhalla for spics)

no he isn't

>has always been universalist
And I'm not denying that you can have non white Catholics, rather I'm focusing on white participation
>more whites than before
Yet practicing Catholics have gone down. Even Poland is suffering from a decline in weekly church attendance, which has dropped to an all time low of 34%. This only leads to people abandoning the faith in good time

The fact remains that this pope has no spine, and that Vatican II protestanized the church. European participation have rates have stagnated and are predicted to drop in the future. It's time for the church to react to the situation by retracing it's steps, and bringing back emphasis on the importance of the church, rather than kissing Muslim feet and telling europeans that it's better to be an atheist than a sinful christian

>When he said that gift was no good and rejected it

Lmao most pagans arent the Varg type, so don't be surprised to find out they're actually fat animal rights green activists

Wish Catholics could have slowed down the Islamic Tyranid. Shits fucked.

>that gif
>start the reactors

> I'm waiting for the unlikely yet glorious resurgence of Vatican 1 policy and leadership
Sometimes, when you hit a dead end, going back and choosing another way is the only path forward.
Remember than anger is a good thing, folks, when directed at evil :
youtube.com/watch?v=Dlr90NLDp-0&list=PLOz9Idkk5jA0oAj7ZEpQSfFkufU7RTtyN&index=1

in aysen Kikes are buying large amounts of land, thats fucking scare me also, fuck off we're full

did someone breed with a frog?

Based

>Notwithstanding the media hysteria over sex abuse in the Catholic Church, priests abuse at a rate far lower than that of other males. While even one case of abuse is too many, approximately only 4% of all active priests between 1950 and 2002 were even accused of abuse – a rate far lower than that of other males in the general population.

> "[B]ased on the surveys and studies conducted by different denominations over the past 30 years, experts who study child abuse say they see little reason to conclude that sexual abuse is mostly a Catholic issue. 'We don't see the Catholic Church as a hotbed of this or a place that has a bigger problem than anyone else,' said Ernie Allen, president of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children …

>"Experts disagree on the rate of sexual abuse among the general American male population, but Allen says a conservative estimate is one in 10. Margaret Leland Smith, a researcher at the John Jay College of Criminal Justice, says her review of the numbers indicates it’s closer to one in 5 …

>"Since the mid-1980s, insurance companies have offered sexual misconduct coverage as a rider on liability insurance, and their own studies indicate that Catholic churches are not higher risk than other congregations … It's been that way for decades."

themediareport.com/fast-facts/

larva stage jew

Raping kids for YHWH. Again.

FRANCIS BTFO'd ALL OF THIS GIBS ME DAT I WUZ RAPEZ

Saved, brother! My prayers go to you

Nah just heard the change in someone's pocket.

Because he doesn't believe in Jesus Christ. He only believes in communism. That's why he said gift wasn't good.

>Pope of the Catholic Church
>don't believe in Jesus Christ
that's a good one body. you should let of f the coke

Soo based! Time to end these slandreous lies perpertrated by the jews with forged proofs

Plus, reminder that Nicole Winfield has a large portfolio of slandering the Church and suporting Sedevacantist Schismatics

1-800-CALL-PIUS

Honestly it raised a red flags to me when leftists started praising him (so basically instantly after his election), so he never was my favorite. And I quite liked Kraut Pope so I felt sad when he decided to give up.

THIS

pfffbwahahahah

90% of """catholics"""" have never read the bible or stepped inside a church after their baptism

you still don't put the guy accused of hiding all the abuses at his right hand during all the official visit

i mean jesus fucking christ, if they're trying to undermine the influence and political relevance of the church then they're doing a tremendous job but I seriously doubt that's what they should be doing in the first place

Karadima it's a piece of shit but I never expected anything from the pope.

youtube.com/watch?v=qoX5ZXonrJg

i know, it was just the dumbest, most retarded PR move ever, man

>you're retarded
You're retarded

>Jesuits

youtube.com/watch?v=Bu6j1J3l0MQ

>Literally just saying someone should be presumed innocent until proven guilty
>M-MUH GOMMUNIST POPE

You mean like JESUS?!

This Explains The Post-Vatican II Confusion & Crisis
youtube.com/watch?v=z5w9RvyvI44

Mainstream Catholicism vs. Traditional Catholicism
youtube.com/watch?v=P4gieXJu2IQ

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=fvjmveYw0tE

I honestly do not know how practicing catholics cannot see their church has become Satanic.

Your pope is declaring man to be God, preaching equality between religions, and is actively against Christ. Not to mention they all look like they live on a diet of human blood. And what the fuck was with lightning striking the Vatican hours after the last guy's resignation?
Even as a non-believer the Catholic Church went from being seen as a pillar of good in the community to honestly kind of freaking everyone the fuck out.