Do you ever engage in political discussion with girls?

Do you ever engage in political discussion with girls?

"girls"

No, I’d rather talk to my dog about politics.

Those are some pretty good looking girls you got there, it would be a shame if they were all bots.

they usually get mad and call me racist or a bigot

Discussion? No. I tell them why they're wrong or when they've gotten it right, but I never discuss the finer points of politics with women.

Yes, and I was able to redpill two girls, but they are completely mindless, and would just as easily be leftists

Funny enough, she even hates jews now, but doesn't know why

I would let them run a train on me desu

Yes, whenever I get hammered. Then again, I do a lot of things I know I shouldn't while drunk.

Usually not except with one of my best friends. She is redpilled as fuck and we can easily spend hours talking about the topic.

Only with my girlfriend ( male ).

The one on the far right actually had maybe still has a fucking nice body and decent enough face. It's still gay as fuck, but I think if you can at least pass as a girl then it's ok, the problem is even people who are ugly as fuck and don't pass at all as a woman are doing it

i've never even talked with girls besides my mom and older sisters

>girls

They either have no politcal views or are completely nuts (meaning they're leftists).

>Those are some pretty good looking girls you got there, it would be a shame if they were all boys.

i try my best to never engage in political discussion outside of pol. so no, i probably never talked politics with a girl

I get called insensitive but most I know agree with me on abortion.

Doing this was the worst mistake I ever made.

No.

Women aren't capable of viewing issues rationally, or with the big picture.

This

my GF and I have some shallow political conversation sometimes. I didnt think she cared about politics at all until about a week before the election when she told me she was voting for Trump.

That's how you get cooties.

boipussy>girlpussy

Sometimes with my stepsisters, it's hard because they often don't know fucking anything

I get political in any home of a family member.

That is one heavy ass filter

>Do you ever engage in political discussion with girls?

American girls? NO, FUCK NO.

The only women I've ever been able to talk with openly about geopolitics were Russian women. They do not sugar coat, they don't put on the plastic smile, they ask questions. And, the most important part, is that they are open to having their viewpoint or mind change.

Back in my school days there was a nationalist girl who red pilled me.

She was literaly the only girl in my class that I respected because of her ideology. We are still friends . I guess this is rare as a lottery win

Every time I have tried the girl will blurt out some sob story about some time they/a friend/a family member was raped/sexually assualted/harassed and that not agreeing with them is tantamount to condoning rape etc.

All the time with my girl but I've taken years red pilling her Turing her into a very intelligent person who sees past the cultural Marxism and recognizes the very real threat of Jewish control. Funny enough she was a total shit lib. Humor and making her fall in love with me are the best things that worked eventually it dawned on her. also women like stable men so that dose wonders as well.

>friends with a gurl

She ugly?

You need to find a based white girl

Judging from some of the comments I guess those are traps or something?

(>.

Yes, I occasionally engage in political discussions with girls. But wherever I do, it's for the lulz.

Talking politics with women before its established that you are close friends/ in a relationship. Even the its risky. Ive lost female friends just for saying I didn't consider myself a feminist. They knew me for years, they knew i wasnt sexist. But because i refused to prostolatize my self at the alter of social justice feminism she cut me out. I spoke amlsot exclusively about politics with a political science major i was seeing and im convinced it was one of the things killing any chance of the relationship going further.

Why didn't you waifu her user

fpbp

When I'm drunk I talk politics especially with my girlfriend. It's a bad idea. Anyway my gf thinks I'm a racist and I always tell her I don't give a shit. Her leftist opinion is entirely based on what is popular and what her friends think and what the media thinks. This is the case for 99% of girls. She can't back up any of her statements. I've found this to be true of all girls, even the ones that seem to be interested in politics.

Anyway these girls are malleable as fuck. My gf accepts all of my beliefs and half of them she's acknowledged are correct. I'm the strongest figure in her life and so she naturally begins to assume my position.

Anyway these girls are not rational and if we broke up and she got with a lefty, she would be a lefty.

They are very easily brainwashed because the overwhelming majority of them are simply not strong of mind.

Never engage women in any discussions. If you do talk about politics, assert dominance and tell them what to think.
You can easily just tell a feminist woman that feminism is dumb and refugees have to fuck off back home, and they'll agree with you.
When you start ''debating'' them they'll start yelling at you and call you raycist.

What? your girlfriend is male?

Why would you? Totally pointless.

Women know nor care anything about politics, they just believe what popular media and dominant culture tells them to.

No, but I regularly talk about politics with right wing men and women here in the US. They're often the normie republican type, and I often have them over at my home for semi-related business. Some of them are shocked to see the massive Hakenkreuz hanging in my living room when they come over for tea and coffee, though most don't seem to mind it. I'd say around 75% of white, right wing Americans are sympathetic to the cause in one way or another. Some here will say this is bullshit, but it isn't. White normies are a lot more Sup Forums than Sup Forums gives them credit for.

Not really "girls" but I do talk about a lot of it with my mom.

Yeah but so is he

I'm not even sure I would mind the dick when I'm blowing a load in their asses, if I'm honest.

Fuck no they can't have any political opinion that doesn't have the word "woman" in it.
I got a really nice black, right leaning buddy of mine. He got into political discussions with his sister and she went sheboon and in the middle of her chimping out she called him a "white cis scum". He just left the house at that point. He said to me it's the one of the weirdest feeling he's got hearing that.

>talking to females about anything
>letting females leave the home
>not making your female chew your food for you

Their jaw lines... there's something off...

> political discussion
> with girls

No.
To them, their emotions are more important than both reality and sustainability.

Women being allowed to vote is the de-facto reason we have manic xenophiliacs dictating immigration policies.

>girls

I only tell my fiance what to believe. She will be a good wife. I pity the men who marry some white whore that disagrees with them. My fiance is Asian.

That's kinda gay

>Do you ever engage in political discussion with girls?

As often as I do with children

Sometimes, they know nothing about anything. Girls are usually too busy learning the lyrics of the next mainstream song and uploading pictures and videos on instagram to worry about politics

Well yeah a little, but its not like our balls would touch or anything.

>Talking politics in Burgerland with overly emotional children
You've already failed senpai, had to learn my lesson the very hard way.

No, because women are stupid. The real question however, are
>girls
like in pic related just as stupid as real girls?

when i was still in school i used to, litteraly made them look dumb in front of the hole classroom and even teacher thaught it was funny, shit was cash

I try not to engage in political discussion with anyone. They tend to get overly emotional, and it bleeds into friendships.

But that's really gay

Well, lets see, while bar hopping after the elections I asked who you voted for and most of the girls said they didnt vote so i gave them shit for it and told them they have zero credibility to be upset Trump won
And last weeks while drunk i told them im not a racist but i am and that this one 16yo looks good when she wears spandex and none of them have talked much with me since

I do with my gf, and she is pretty redpilled. She names the jew and agrees that all niggers and arabs should be expelled from Europe.
Get on my level.

RARE
A
R
E

so your Asian too?

I hated muslims since a kid I don't know why maybe I am like these birds who feel a storm coming .

yes, with my wife everyday. he's hyper-racist. that's amazing, i love her so much.

When I am drunk. I would not advice anyone to do that.

no

just fuck them hard. then they will just believe whatever you tell them to

*she's
not a man

Never.
Enlightenment has to be discovered through observation & research.
Debate & discussion only helps refine ideas that are already shared by the individuals participating.
Debate & discussion between opposing sides is a waste of time, because even when it doesn't result in an impasse its usually for the wrong reasons, such as verbal prowess, personality advantages, or other factors that aren't related to the arguments.
I'm pretty sure nobody in the history of humanity has been convinced to rethink their positions by being "defeated" in an argument, ever; quite the opposite.

No.

Just what board do you think you're browsing, familio.

>My Fiancé is Asian
So you want your children to be literally le 56% face?

Who's the girl on the right? She's beautiful.

I want my children to have a father and not be separated from me by a proud, entitled, cheating cunt.

>no poon
Trash.

On second thought, poon also goes in the trash.

>Are you saying that the holocaust didn't fucking happen! What the fuck man! Fuck you! I can't believe you're saying this shit. You're a fucking piece of shit dude

Drunk me should not try to redpill people. I lose all tact. That being said imagine being that much of a good goy

Kek assburger autists

these are """girls""" on Sup Forums

>The only women I've ever been able to talk with openly about geopolitics were Russian women.

>russian chick tells me about a story she read on the news
>several teens killed some guy with an axe and set his body on fire
>turns out he was a pedophile and molested one of them
>i briefly forget that i'm not on Sup Forums
>say "good for them, one less sodomite"
>she actually agrees with me

Dude the girl in the red is a tranny you faggot kys

>girl
>she

those are all literally trannies

G. K. Chesterton didn't have any children, though.

there is a video of these three getting fucked by a black man. Why does submitting to black cock come so naturally to white boys?

I have once, i mainly hang out with normies and a small group of your average basic bitches. When your chilling and drinking conversations start up, i was around the girls and we were talking about trump. They all spouted the same normie lefty talking points that are as shallow as a puddle like, "hes racist," but overall the talk didnt get heated. I didnt drop any redpills or show my power level just kinda kept the talk going and picked their brains. I find talking to most women about politics especially your average chicks is delicate, you have to talk to them like a history teacher talks to his students. Women man

I think I speak for Sup Forums when I say that any transvestite as beautiful as them is a girl and welcome on this board.

>Using a dependapotomus as an excuse for yellow fever.
Whatever helps you sleep at night I guess.

Once. She told she was a former punk. Dropped the discussion right there

>1 post by this ID

gas yourself kike

I don't engage in political discussion with most people. I don't know if that's gate-keeping or not but most people really don't know what they're talking about beyond domestic social issues.

If you DON"T want to get laid, sure. Otherwise for the lulz definitely.

Got a Texan conservative Christian girlfriend. She's the only girl I've ever talked to about politics that wasn't insufferable, even if she does pretty much parrot what her church tells her.

the last girl i talked to knew my name somehow and said something about the xbox one being NSA spy shit and then proceeded to fuck everyone i knew, and then i stopped socializing because every single girl i ever met is fucking trash and it was driving me psychotic

that was 3-4 years ago