Make millions of dollar off the game

>make millions of dollar off the game
>anime looks like shit

WTF?

>implying Cygames gives a fuck about Granblue
They only care about Bahamut as they should and it looks glorious.
Don't forget that Granblue was delayed because production issues so there's that too.

They choose fucking A-1, what did you expect?

Doesn't matter, BDs will sell like hot cakes because of the game bonuses they included.

I just love how Cygames threw money at MAPPA and told them to do just whatever they want with Bahamut setting. It's beautiful when you give artists such freedom.

bahamut is still fucking garbage and a flop

Why does the lineart look like a shitty low-res scan of a water-damaged drawing?

>flop
>garbage
If it was so bad why did it get 2 cours second season?

They filtering it on purpose, maybe the director like them it wanted to try something new.

>flop
Who cares?
>garbage
Now you have some terrible taste issue. Guess you just like to eat shit.

>looks like shit
>plot is slow and boring
>will sadly still shitloads because of all the in-game bonuses
>doesn't even have DJ

Certainly not for the first season being successful or good.

It's essentially a commercial.

Bahamut is Cygames pet project and basically gave MAPPA a ton of money to work with. Granblue is a Aniplex cash-in.

>tfw spending my disability money to buy a useless DVD just to get a swimsuit skin for a mobage

>tfw there's actually plenty of retards doing that

we going by berserk logic here?

It looks fine though. I get the line art filtering isn't to everyone's tastes but personally I find it's a nice gimmick.

>implying Cygames gives a fuck about Granblue

You are retarded. It makes 20x more money than Bahamut. This anime is crap because they know nobody cares about the main story. They just want to be done with it so they can make spin-offs about popular characters.

>All these people hyping Bahamut to be the saviour of fantasy anime
>It's actually boring as shit
If not for Favaro I'd drop that shit already.

Because Cyagmes makes over a billion $ every year so they can spare 5 million to make a pet anime project.

They even started their own anime studio. Those RoB and GBF anime are just experiments to get experience. Soon you will have one Cygames anime every season.

>Aniplex cash-in

They are giving 400$ of in game stuff in 60$ BD volume. This shit was never about making money.

Wonder if we'll every get a Shadowverse anime.

Genesis was good for like 4 episodes. Then in became utter trash. Only people hyping it are fujos. Virgin Soul is boring from the start and plot is retarded. It only looks good.

Of course.

But is the anime itself good?

I was also promised a good animation, but all I got are deformed figures fighting awkwardly outside of the first Amira transformation.

It wasn't like Garo at all.

>make millions of dollar off the game
>invest millions of dollar into anime
>anime sells like shit

WTF?

Second half was full of QUALITY. Final battle was literally shit. And that's not even getting into the pathetic generic plot.

Can't wait for the Shadowverse anime, whenever that happens. Maybe it'll have budget since the story is pretty good. Not great, but good.

Garo is literally the only good mappa show so far, it was a miracle the production didn't crash and burn.

bahamut is pure shit and forgettable trash

It sold like 50k just because in-game bonuses.

Yeah, so why do Sup Forums acts like it's the best thing ever and even wondering why it doesn't have the popularity it deserves? or that GBF would be better in MAPPA's hands?

This faggot ruins it.

Then it didn't fucking matter how the anime looked did it? Looks like they made a very smart business move by investing minimally for fuckhueg returns. In other words, OP's a retard.

Didn't Bahamut air together with Garo? Maybe they were understaffed.

Because deluded whales. Were you even in the threads? It's 3/4 fujos.

>for fuckhueg returns

They made nothing with those volumes. You get a SSR character with vol.1 when in game it costs like 400$ to spark for one. Then you get a special limited gacha roll that costs 3k yen in game with every other volume. Among other things.

Literally the ONLY bad thing about Sankyuu no Terrorists was the writing, which Watanabe is responsible for, mostly (I realize he didn't write the entire show on his own). Everything on MAPPA's end was fucking immaculate.

That still equates to big value for them. The vast majority of people buying the $50 (or something) bluray were not going to shell out $400 for mobage bullshit. Some people may have, but I bet most people were not. Saying that they "made nothing" is pretty presumptuous, but then so is saying they made "fuckhueg returns" I guess. My point is that I'm willing to bet that they made more money than they "lost" (read: didn't actually lose because it costs them nothing to include free shit since it's virtual, outside of opportunity loss which is to say the people who WOULD have shelled out full price for the mobage shit but instead bought the bluray when they saw it was cheaper).

We will be getting spin-offs about actually popular characters in a year or two once their own studio starts going.

>You get a SSR character with vol.1 when in game it costs like 400$ to spark for one.
It costs YOU 400$. It costs them nothing, and it gets you to buy overpriced BDs for their shitty anime. It also helps you get hooked, that's why most gacha games simply give rare cards away.
If I had to price all the freebies I got from anniversaries or promotion events in various gacha games I could say I saved thousands of bucks, or that they made a huge loss since I'm a miser, but it would be obviously wrong. It cost them roughly zero and got me to keep playing their stupid fucking games.

you now remember the pain of siting trough 12 episodes of gunslinger stratos

>AOTYAY they said
>best selling of all time they said
>Axes are better than claws they said

I hope vampy will be CUTE!

It doesn't help that the main story is shit for the most part and the main cast is quite boring too. The best part about gbf is the side characters and the events which will never get animated.

high quality hentai for each of those cows when

Aniplex are at the top of the production committee for the Granblue anime, BD sales are all they care about.

Why ever did you do that to yourself?

Not that guy but I watched half of Gunslinger because I wanted to watch the show after it. I forgot what it was though.

Funny that I ended up remembering Gunslinger more.

That faggot is delicious. I want to do him.

so tl,dr Granblue is shit? I was considering watching it.

It's shit and people only care about the in-game bonuses that come with the BDs. The game is also shit.

Mobageshit. So it's all shit.

>why do Sup Forums acts like it's the best thing ever

Because it is. What, you believe what that single user says against it word for word? I don't see him carrying a degree in cinemology.

Anime looks pretty comfy. It has a classic jrpg look to it. The real problem is they keep on only giving my cool titcow waifu a brief moment every episode where she pokes a faggot with the pointy end of her sword and that's it. I want a WHOLE EPISODE of nothing but TITCOW.

Okay.
In response i will call your favourite show pure shit and forgettable trash as well.

>They are giving 400$ of in game stuff in 60$ BD volume. This shit was never about making money.
Cyjew played you for good. Digital goods always worth $0, especially ingame.

They are worth as much as the consumer is willing to pay

It's decent fantasy. Just watch it. God forbid Sup Forums likes anything that aren't isekai and harem.

most people willing to spend 400$ to get the stuff have already
they needed a way to drop the price to get more sales without devaluing the stuff in game

basic business

Yeah right. That's why Bahamut is geniunely good and have top notch visuals. The animation production has already ended for months while Granblue is clearly falling behind schedule because they don't care about it being shit.

but A-1 is good

nice joke

>Bahamut is geniunely good

Nice meme.

Bahamut is made to evade tax

6 fingers are not wrong, if you read the latest ingame story about her.

>mutant hands
Can't decide whether that's gross or hot.

You are a mutant.

well first it needs a story

Take anything Sup Forums says with a grain of salt. The majority of the board is composed of kids, ESLs, and people that haven't even watched/read 100 series.

What the fuck, Shadowverse has story?

Well, each deck at least seems to have its own plotline, although I've only played like three episodes of the fairy deck.

Still, Bahamut didn't have a story and got an anime anyway so it doesn't really matter whether it has a story or not.

overayearplayingfag here. The story is boring run-of-the-mill gather-your-party trash until Albion, when they realised the game was very popular and they had to start writing a real story, which from my understanding is they stop just before.

>shadowverse anime
>it's gonna be about luna and mordecai rampaging and beating the living shit out of everything
>rowen dies every episode
>eris is supposed to be the hard counter but she's too busy fucking herself to care

It's okay. I'm watching it for lack of fantasy anime that isn't harem/isekai shit

The pencil outlines were too hard to animate in time I guess.
GB' early mode doesn't have much sakuga moments anyways.

What's they story in granblue?

First half is stopping a crazy cat girl lesbian from rewriting history. Second half is stopping the emperor.

I don't understand what purpose of such shitty lineart. It's like they drew it at 4K, then indexed it and downscaled to 720p. At first I was thinking that some raw providers fucked up, but when TV version started it was still looking like shit.