Why is this the best anime ever made and why don't other people try to make things like it instead of moeshit?

Why is this the best anime ever made and why don't other people try to make things like it instead of moeshit?

K-On and LoGH are the two best anime of all time.

>wanting people to make "things like LoGH"
Because Tytania worked out so well, right?

Don't know, these guys look pretty moe.

An intelligent writer.
It's hard - with moeshit you reach a broader audience and make more money of off the obsessive fan base when you can entice them with cute girls to buy the merch.

Tytania was shit.

Atleast they look like humans instead of bug eyed aliens and shit.

But Tytania is exactly what you want. It's even from the same author.

But LoGH is moeshit.

>Tytania was shit.
My point exactly.

It has been quite some time since I watched tytania but I remember it not being as serious or deep as LoTGH.

There aren't any 'cute' girls for the fanboys to fap over so for me it isn't.

I heard it's because Tytania had a pretty shitty director to convert the Novel. Or the novel was shit to begin with.

The author did Arslan Senki as well. Had a Manga then Anime and it was decent i guess.

This give a good insight on the state of the anime medium, if LoGH is considered the best anime ever done.
It's good. But nothing extraordinary, and there is a lot to be criticized.

Most people don't understand politics, military, or history. Thus you will never get something decent as LoGH.

Neither did LOGH

>Indoors
>Not touching his eyebrow
>Not having his hair cut
>Moving his other hand
>Breaking attention
>Smiling in general
>Not looking forward
>Dyed hair
I want to choke the shit out of Yang with my bare hands.

Yeah seriously. I don't get why people get so caught up with the premises of anime and art in general. It's about what's at the heart of the series and how it makes you feel.

Because you have to go back to Sup Forums.

It does it better than other anime.

Sup Forums is full with waifufags I'm sure you'll feel right at home.

That's a pretty low standard to go by.

What do you compare it to then?
Also LOTGH is very solid.
The political side is believable as are the battles even when sometimes they seem a bit cheesy but its still better than most anime.
Also the main focus is on the war while many other anime would make the war an excuse for shitty romance.

the Sup Forumsermin who gush over this overrated pile of shit absolutely disgust me. At least the people who praise the obligatory babby's first Cowboy Bebop understand its best point is mostly its rich style. You retards actually believe this soap opera is intelligent in any way. Have you retards actually picked up a book once in your lives? No, PS:T does not count. God fucking damn it you people are pathetic.

Cry more waifu fag.
Its best of its medium.

It's neither the best in its medium nor is it even good genre fiction. Go read some actual war memoirs and watch a bit more anime instead of being some dumbass pseud on an anime board who doesn't know shit in regards to anything he's talking about. If you're too much of a pleb to do that then at least restrain yourself to just lurking instead of forcing everyone to suffer your newfag diction.

Oh tell me a few good animes than patrician. Also I never compared it to books faggot.

>It's a "newfag discovers a good anime and shitposts about how refined and cool he is and sticking it to muh moeshit" episode
I hate this rerun. Maybe I'll make a decent LoGH thread later.

Check the board title. You're not at home. Lurk more.