ITT: We discuss how to fix racists

ITT: We discuss how to fix racists

Nvm, stupid people will be stupid
humans are free after all.

Promoting Open Borders for Israel

kill all blacks and muslims

by killing all the other races so we dont have anything to be racist about. Pretty easy isnt it?

Maybe the RACISTS are the ones with the right idea and everyone is totes jelly so we pretend to be mad at them

reduce exposure will end racism

Segregation

>so we dont have anything to be racist about. Pretty easy isnt it?
Please. Sup Forums can't even decide which countries in Europe are part of one race or not.

Racism is easy and stupid. That's why it's so popular. It's so much easier to blame an individual for its ancestry than for its actions.

we exterminate the nogs

no nogs = no racism

Forced interracial breeding

Permanently change their colour.

you can fix racism by entirely removing non-ethnics

by not forcing people to live with people they dont want to. nobody wants to holocaust niggers we just want to be left alone thats literally fucking it dont you get it?

This. It's easy to hold some silly notions of equality when you live in a gated community, and have never interacted with a minority.

Make that same person live inside the inner city, and have to deal with subhumans on a daily basis, suddenly they're full blown Nazi. It's hard for anyone but the most mentally ill to ignore basic pattern recognition. Racial stereotypes exist because they are generally true, minus the few outliers.

>correlation and causation
Those areas are racist because of their historical status as one-party states with legally enforced discrimination.

> shitskin infested states have less "racism"
> "hmm whitey, you better start living with niggers!"

> Correlation is not causation
> My correlation is causation
You can say it.
But can you PROVE it?

Unironically girlfriends.

this
the most racist country in the world
literally plows over and genocides original inhabitants

Kill all subhumans. No more racists, fixed.

By makes Holocaust real, of course.

tribalism is inevitable and natural. the solution to being caught within a rushing river is not to swim against it, but with it. here are some suggestions:
total free association within currently multiracial states. repeal the portions of the civil rights act that infringe upon free association and any other similar law.

ethnostate policy within racially homogeneous societies.

exterminate the jews.
all of the jews.

that last one is just optional, but strongly encouraged.

The Ww2 generation was racist as fuck and all those people did was drink gin and fuck one another

No that would just make me happy, not less a racist.

cant be racist if there's only one race

Kick out the Jews. All of the related problems will sort themselves out.

>fix racists
Racists are just honest people that don't buy the shill-line of "muh diversity".
It is an abject fact that communities with higher densities of nogs, spics, and mudslimes are less safe.

We can't be racist if all the other races are gone

live in a fantasy world where statistics do not exist

You put racists in places places of only their own people

I lived in a bad part of NY for quite some time. It never made me racist but it definitely clued me in to some deeply troubling problems in the black, hasidic, and latino cultures that aren't being addressed.

gulags

Charge them 10$ for a personality test.