Yet another memo thread

the thread i was participating in 404d and i want to entertain a few specific questions.
wise anons please grant your wisdom.

questions ppl need answered to get their head around this:

1: democrats in high political office are against the declassification of the memo, correct?

2: leftist media outlets are for/against the declassification (ive heard it both ways in these threads)

if the political left is against and the media is for it this discrepancy would be explained by the political left trying to covering it up. i mean they can't bank on their media platforms any more they can't just say its GOP so its wrong. really, i wont believe they can just CNN this shit out of existence.

and one more thread topic : this image.
it was posted last night and contains quite a lot of information, its a good read. i need to know if its an acceptable run-down. if it is then that also explains the political/media discrepancy in regards to declassification.

TLDR, is this image accurate? (image TLDR is basically a summation of everything the dems have been covering up, who is doing it, and how and when the shit went down, very very explanative series of posts worth a read, even if its only half true.

do try and address these topics in this thread. there are already a shit load of general memo threads coming and going.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7xtcSrdQ7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump.

Is this one of the memos? Is Michael steele an alias? Or is Christopher?

The rest on that image is shit. Can't read it.

sorry. not my cap. i didn't bother to look closely at the image i just saved it cause i was going to make the cap myself anyway.

did my best to clean it up in this version (pis related)

only point (of the 5 listed in first paragraph) that i know enough about to object to seriously is that comey was not well regarded before his extra-judicial Hillary exoneration.

many conservative outlets report that he was 'aight by their own standards. shippero comes to mind (youtube.com/watch?v=Z7xtcSrdQ7E within the first 1m or so)

bump

worth teh read if your interested in #memo shit or DNC/clinton conspiracy

bump

god damn, Sup Forums slides fast

1. Apparently they haven’t even read it. Reports at the 115 who have were all republicans.

yeah but that doesn't explain their position on declassification.

the reasonable position, for anyone - regardless of party, is to demand it be declassified (with reactions or not).

that will simply end the issue and if the dems dont have reason to fear its contents their only incentive would lead them to want to declassify.

if both RNC and DNC say they want to decalss then trump can declass (presidents can do this if you didn't know) and if its legit he would certainly have good reason to want to.

if everyone wants declass then why no declass.

if dems dont want declass then why not (conspiracy outlined in image)

>(with reactions or not).
should read:
(with redactions or not)

this is just another nothingburger and another desperate attempt by drumpftards

source: resetera

i appreciate you opinion, why do you think so?

i am agnostic on this entire thing. extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

i just want more info on these topics.
the image and the question are not necessarily related. the questions are prerequisite for a conspiracy theorys behind the #memo

Nothing is gonna happen.
Screenshot this

checked friendo

bump

Can I get a quick rundown on this meme thing?

Supposedly it’s the smoking gun that proves Obillary / the deep state actively colluded to publish the fake “Russian dossier” and abuse FISA warrants for their own political gain.

This image is "old" has been floating around Sup Forums since after Comey got fired. Its a great read and I think someone just reposted last night to get the almonds activated again.

>leftist media outlets are for/against the declassification

They are for ignoring this story completely. Move along sheep. Just like the Vegas shooting they made disappear without there being any explanation.

alright, even if thats true then why would they ignore a story - i mean completely ignore a story on multiple 24h news channels.

700k tweets, 630k tweets above #2, doesnt CNN cover any politically trending shit on twitter especially when relevant to DNC/RNC.

why wouldn't they jump on a chance to say "look at these retards with yet another conspiracy theory" like they do with everything (russia, hillary says it all the time, etc)

yes, OP, the image is totally legit.
they have played right into our hands.

This memo is indeed a shot across the bough.
and when the bough breaks, the cradle will fall;
and down will come clinton, obama et, al.

this will initiate a massive and trans-formative change in this country.
media will be thoroughly purged.
social media -- at least those with a monopoly -- will fall under the rubric of public-space/public-domain; and will be co-opted by government itself or broken under anti-trust legislation.
npr will be purged and restaffed with America First patriots (why on earth should public broadcasting receive funding for the demonetization of half this country's citizens? the left will soon be bereft their publicly funded propaganda outfit ).

yes, commies, you've been had -- totally.
we distracted you with a war against on-line trolls; all while your networks were being dismantled.
you may've had a phyrric victory or two along the way, but they only served in kindling a fire in your own home. and, supposing you had won against us, what were you intending to show off as a trophy? a racist cartoon frog?
you bitches in media are out of your depth. you're soft, stupid, vain and sickeningly sanctimonious.
most importantly, you stood by silently as a literal mafia took control of the federal government.

chin up, you worthless lackeys. you can always find gainful employment with uber.
because, and mark it well, you will be blacklisted. you will not be able to secure any employment beyond manual labor/service sector jobs.
it happened to user as you gleefully giggled; now prepare for some reciprocity.

the fun is just beginning.
go ahead, try and crash the economy on the way out. just see (((who))) bears the brunt of blame's burden.
you commies are super-fucked. many of you will end up in prison. and there is no escaping it.

fair is fair.

>t. brainlet phone poster

Ya hear that commies?! You stupid mother fuckers have another thing coming

alright, care to call the questions bullshit too or reply here

laugh while you still can.
there will soon be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

it's over, fag-boy.

You haven't lurked much have you? Its what the media does. They ignore shit that actually matters, like the wildfires that devastated much of the plains last year (seriously was like the Katrina for KS, NE, etc. Didnt hear about it did you?)

as for the story re #releasethememo I would take whats not in the media as a good sign. Plus, Chuck the Cuck Schumer just made a bee line past the cameras after leaving his meeting at the White House with Trump. I seriously suspect that if there is anything to all of this that come Monday there will be hell to pay.

>come monday

well i find it hard to believe everything in the image as most of it seems probable but also ably explained by dem narratives.

and if its not real why wouldnt dems comment on its stupidity as they do with similar things such as wikileaks shit and stupid right wing shit.

thats like the main game of BB, CNN, every partisan outlet (all of them). looking for shit to sling at the opposition.

Absolutely beautiful if true

bump
Fuck the shills