RIP BITCOIN

Speaking to CNBC, Mr Wilson said cryptocurrencies presented a threat to country's sovereignty and predicted that severe regulation was inevitable.

This comes as Emmanuel Macron and Angela Merkel are set to launch a joint clampdown on trading cryptocurrencies.

French Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire said yesterday that the two countries will make joint proposals to regulate the bitcoin cryptocurrency at the next summit of the G20 group.

The European Union has previously proposed treating cryptocurrency markets as a security threat linked to criminal laundering and terrorists.

The Aviva CEO explained: "One of the keys to sovereignty is control of currency and tax.

"Cryptocurrency interferes with both of those, so it’s inevitable there will be regulation. It is as inevitable as snow in Davos."

Wilson

youtube.com/watch?v=D6Ip75KzZi0

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/01/19/bitcoin-likely-to-totally-collapse-nobel-laureate-robert-shiller-says.html
komodoplatform.com/en/technology/barterdex
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

((((((((They)))))))) are actually afraid!

Crypto is globalism and an arm of the chink hegemony. Just because you profited doesn’t mean it’s good.

No, bitcoin is just fucking stupid. A literal scam by smart people to fool 99% of traders like (You) Go ahead and invest all your money though dumbass. You and all those pole dancer and youtube investors are going to be millionaires in no time.

Kek those globalist puppets cant control the CIA invented block chain.

>buttcoin cant be banned, suck it banks!
buttcoin exchanges are banned, 99% of normies sell and go do other stuff
>buttcoin goes to $50 a coin

anyone could have predicted this

The block chain is the technological breakthrough. Of course all those "currency" are a scam. It was created so that the alphabet agencies could use a digital cash for thier shadow government funds.

so this is what the """"""""free world"""""""" looks like huh

>trade with our jew owned paper or perish, goyim!

If they criminalize cryptos, they are in essence saying that two people do not have a right to perform math with each other. It will be, quite literally, the most tyrannical move in human history.

>The block chain is the technological breakthrough
A glorified ledger with a negative network effect. Wow, amazing.

>germany
>france
>free
nah

tip top shooping skills there pajeet

since when did they care about sovereignty?

Since when is Merkel concerned with sovereignty?

fucking good. maybe I'll be able to upgrade my rig after it happens.

Why are people listening to this assblasted nocoiner """CEO""" again?

>most tyrannical move in human history.
im forced to pay a 100% tax on hard alcohol

crypto is a meme form of gambling, oh yeah thats illegal online also

that's how the free world has always been. History is the Rothschilds solidifying control of society under their central jew bank. World War 2 was about someone trying to tell the Bankers to fuck themselves and being crushed by the bankster cartel's ((Free World)) for it.

>muh coins he grumbled as that CEO made 50M a year

blockchain has existed for over a decade and still nobody's come up with a use for it

Haha, I'd like to see them try.

The whole point of cryptocurrency is that you can't regulate it. They do not have the proper logistics to ban "cryptography". They're afraid because we're finally able to sidestep the globalist central banking debt-based ponzi scheme.

This

Cool, let them reveal the power (or lack thereof) over crypto to the world

heheheh

Pry it from my cold, dead hands, German Hillary

I always felt they would just tax them at the exchange level

>The Aviva CEO explained: "One of the keys to sovereignty is control of currency and tax.
HOL UP, IS YOU BE SAYING...

my dude if I isolate stem cells from my own fat it's considered a drug by the FDA

That's not true, it's literally getting used by bots that sort out warehouses and do shipping.

We can't get taxes from bit coins to fund globalism and the masses of shitskin cheap labor

is anyone really surprised by this? Especially coming from Europe.

Pretty sure the moment cryptocurrency starts to compete with the dollar America will crack down on it too.

Funny how all of a sudden they're worried about sovereignty. Yet they keep giving powers away from sovereign states and onto the unelected EU bureaucrats. Also, fuck borders, no sovereign state needs those, right guys?

OY VEY MY SHEKELS

Oh look, continentals are still doing the jews work. I am so surprised.

Bitcoin could be here for 100 years but it's more likely to 'totally collapse,' Nobel laureate Robert Shiller says
cnbc.com/2018/01/19/bitcoin-likely-to-totally-collapse-nobel-laureate-robert-shiller-says.html

namecoin - dnssec replacement
primecoin - prime number generator
monero - anonymous decentralized ecash

wrong there are many uses already there you're just too stupid to see the uses.

Would banning bitcoin actually do anything? Is that even possible?

Hopefully graphics card prices will return to normal

banning sha256 would be easier
banning bitcoin, ha haahaahaahaahaaahaahahahHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA

yes... right now its just speculators waiting for the coin to hit mainstream

if the mainstream cant use it by law, it will collapse

What's their reasoning...?
What's the justification for banning something harmless that people want to trade money for?

more like RIP france and germany
you cant ban exchanges , there's decentralized exchanges and one you have your money in crypto you can fully utilize any exchange . blockchain\crypto is here to stay , fiats are on the way out.

Doge coin still holding strong!

Depends how willing they are to enforce the laws. They should just tax the fuck out of trades. That would kill the currency quickly.

You don't need blockchain to do any of these things

Any time you make something against the law it means more opportunities to harass and heap more charges on somebody who gets on the government shit list.

Kind of like how guys in prison are probably going to find ways to jerk regardless of it being against the rules, but if they get caught then that could be used against them arbitrarily to make their lives difficult if the powers that be want to.

this

>cryptocurrency is globalism

So stop it kike.

I can't even believe that shit is real.

the jews know what's up
you could not use a blockchain for dnssec but then you end up with a super centralized root trust.
namecoin gives you trust agility and authentication, there are almost no downsides on a security level.

96% of transactions are already electronic

you can still get taxes and do anything you want its just that there no person that arbitrarily has unlimited access to all information about everyone's transactions . you can still regulate salaries and all the transactions of registered companies and make them pay taxes .

are they also transparent and auditable?

komodoplatform.com/en/technology/barterdex

Ftw. Like bittorrent for crypto

>what are decentralized exchanges

Fuck the government, I exercise my own sovereignty.

Nocoinz here.

What kind of shitty argument are they using though? It's an item of pop culture of "one million American dollars!" as a means of dirty money. Saying it's used by crooks is such bullshit.

Besides, how can you think two people saying "we will agree to this as a modicum of exchange in place of traditional currency" is something a third party can ban?

Will you ban me trading mowing a guys lawn for him helping with my taxes?

If crypto is banned, then only criminals will use it.

What is the Euro?

meme magic is real my friend, especially old magic on a universally powerful, old meme that is aging as well as doge. $20 in DOGE now is very likely going to be worth big bucks in a bubble in the next 5 years. The buzz is lowkey but steady, the currency is blessed beyond its creator, and it's only going up.

You don’t have to use crypto. You can hold it indefinitively without using anything.

The gov can ban anything they want. Banning does not mean preventing it from happening. It just means you get jail and fines for doing it. Noone is going to risk going to jail so they can mow your lawn.

that means cool kids only
pot is an old man's drug now that it's legal in some places, it lost its cool factor.
bitcoin being illegal will be the BEST THING EVER for it.

>express

read the actual article, there's nothing there apart from some suggestion that macron or merkel will bring up the topic of cryptocurrency regulation at the next g20 summit

everything else is clearly made up with no references or names, and even the g20 thing isn't necessarily true

I read the reason they want blockchain is because there are a lot of stocks that get duplicated due to errors. It's estimated that 1/3 of the shares in the stock market don't actually exist. Once the market realizes this, it's pandemonium.

>what are derivatives
It's already a total farce.

it's almost like the current economic system is a house of cards run by people with no regard for the common man.... huh.

Can you ban the ocean? Yes.
What's gonna happen if you do? Nothing.

There are currently only two ways which would only temporarily have an impact on crypto trading. Ban fiat in/outflow and ban crypto exchanges. First can easily be fixed by having a fiat to crypto exchange setup in a country where it's legal to trade, the second can be fixed by decentralized exchanges. When decentralized exchanges become mainstream there will be jack shit governments can do to control crypto.

Sup Forums gold points using block chain

If you bought into this ponzi scheme, you should get your money out before Americans start going house to house, searching your property, and confiscating bitcoins because a bitcoin is weapon that terrorists use

bombcoins

I think bitcoins are a secret government plot to get people to support confiscating the property of private citizens

nazicoin

even without the decentralized exchanges there is still nothing they can do
case and point, silk road. they closed that down but now they just cut off the head of hydra. there are so many darknet markets it's not event funny.
the demand is there, the supply has been hardened and the technology exists. all that is left is the catalyst and motivation to move people onto the uncontrollable wild west.

Afraid? No

Just picking weeds in (((their))) garden

>Can you ban the ocean? Yes.
>What's gonna happen if you do? Nothing.
breddy gud slovebro

Don't let the Jews win, /Pol?. I have my entire lively hood tied to crypto right now, please don't let them take that away from me. I have a family to feed.

No worries user, you can sell your kids to the Jews if they don't steal them first.

ever wonder why satoshi was never found?
bitcoin was made by a joint task force at NSA/DoD to make a market force that destroys hashcash as a email spam mitigation technique.
also them sweet sweet sha256 rainbow tables

regulation = acceptance

here to stay, better hold on to your paper dollars tightly, before they fade away.

It's not an investment, it's a tool. BTC had issues that third gen coins solve. Imagine a distributed network with much lower fees than credit and debit cards. Everything would get cheaper since no one would need to pay the banks their rip off fees and it's more secure than a bank vault.

Stop treating crypto like commodities.

Hans knows.
Whatever makes them shit their pants has to be good. Bring their temples down.

how do we get bitcoin owners to commit suicide? is there some government euthanization program we can promote?

it should be easy for the SEC to figure out who trades bitcoin, and the CIA can play a dirty trick on them

grimcoin

I'm all for getting off USD, but credit and debit are free if you aren'a retard

>is there some government euthanization program we can promote?

Global warming is a pretext for exterminating 98% of humanity starting with poor people

bitcoin is a government and semiconductor scam

bitcoin builds public support for confiscating the property of private citizens, and only the government can do this, so bitcoin builds public support for government authority

people want the government to have the authority to confiscate bitcoins

bitcoin is a semiconductor scam

the only way to participate in the bitcoin network is to purchase semiconductor equipment

This is it, this is the point where the revolution will start setting off. Guys we're witnessing the beginning of the war between globalists and the free folk of the world.

mfw the actions of these idiots serves to just drive up the price. The whole idea behind crypto was that it wouldn't allow itself to be subjected to the controls of the incumbent political and financial (((systems))). Nothing has changed. Crypto is still functioning perfectly as it was originally intended.

>FRANCE and Germany
Every fucking time. Break this EU bullshit up asap.

>retard non investors think something that is constantly in a state of bull market is not a scam

The only thing that annoys me about bitcoins is you faggots that spam "no coiners" here all the time won't come here and admit you lost everything when it crashes.

they won't touch us, stay strong cryptobros

there will be no revolution, ordinary people will push for euthanization laws

it will be legal to buy a gun, go up to a bitcoin trader, and shoot them in the back of the head at point blank range

you don't even have to clean up the body, you can leave it as a sacrifice to your pagan god

every couple of months the community can sweep through the houses and look for dead bitcoin traders, collect the bodies, and burn them in a ditch, collect the bones, and throw them in the river

>Germany banning things
>France being cucks
No surprises here

You don't have to mine to buy. Most don't.

Crypto"currency" is the biggest scam of the century. Can't wait to see it crash into oblivion and watch these armchair "investors" lose everything.

It's decentralized aka the Zentralrat der Juden, sorry I mean european central bank, doesn't have control over it.

that's just gonna increase their value

you need to purchase semiconductor equipment or deal with someone who has purchased semiconductor equipment in order to participate in the bitcoin network

this is not true for US dollars

if the semiconductor companies go out of business, your bitcoins are worthless

the US has a lot more business than the semiconductor companies

semiconductor leverage over the US is a serious problem, and bitcoin shows just how serious it is

isn't it backed by chinks? meaning out of sphere of influence of euro niggers?

>if the semiconductor companies go out of business, your bitcoins are worthless

desu if something like that was to happen over night your dollars would cease to have any value either, the world would have to have ended

Da joo is cracking down on freedom coin, pol celebrate, what dose pol mean by this