What happens with us faggots who didn't take military service...

What happens with us faggots who didn't take military service? Mandatory military service here got cancelled in 2007 I think.

So once WW3 inevitably starts, what are we going to do? I don't know shit about guns, boots, all that military conundrum. Am I going to get some three weeks training and then get sent to a shithole where I'll get btfo by some Russian of same age who took military service while I was at college?

Fuck that crap.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalingrad_Madonna
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.280_British)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>That picture

ENOUGH I didn't come here to feel

The basics:
>buy a gun and learn to use it
>learn to dig foxholes
>go on /k/ and learn fun boom boom stuff
Also brotip: don't join a war for globalists. Hide in the mountains.

t. super soldier

Feelsgoodman.jpg

Get fit, learn how to fight. The rest will come easy.

I'll help you with some target practice. We'll review how to survive in POW camps, hand to hand combat, and how to give blowjobs if need be.

Best thing I have ever done is when I enlisted.

After 9 months of training and various exercises in all kinds of climates, you understand the value of; true friendship, hard work/good preperation and useful skills such as hunting/fishing/fighting/shooting/rapelling/diving etc.

It is never too late to join up.

thanks for the tip, i'll know where to find you when the war starts

t. military police

>So once WW3 inevitably starts, what are we going to do?
Get put into the basic, then field specialty grinder that turns you from a normal person into a soldier. Something that literally happened to every conscript or person who signed up to any military service during modernish times.

Or just get ventilated by Serbian paramilitary. Such is life in the Balkans.

>hurr durr I don't know how to do this...

Watch a Youtube video on the subject and exercise more, useless faggot.

Add another four spurdos and kit into that photo and its spot on to field life

Kysymys, vapauttaako työsuhde valtioon asepalveluvelvollisuudesta t. julkista hallintotiedettä valtiontieteellisessä tiedekunnassa opiskeleva

Based mongol

Good luck finding me, I'm behind 70 000 forests! I will defend my tribe to my death if necessary, but I will not go and die for the sake of some EU-globalist power fantasies and their EU empire.

No, those 4 missing spurdos have ''diarrhea'' and have to stay at the barracks :DDD

Enpä usko! En voi muuta kuin aamuja toivottaa. Ihan hienoa aikaa se oikeasti on, eihän se 5,5kk ole pitkä aika. Oppii oikeasti hyödyllisiä taitoja sen varalta että seuraavan 60 vuoden aikana alkaa rähinät jonkun tahon toimesta, ei välttämättä ryssien...

Already /fit/ting but what use is fighting when I can't practice with weapons?

Getting guns here is insanely difficult and expensive cut of the abnormal bureaucracy involved, it's not like in USA where you get M-16 in Walmart and free ammunition with cornflakes in five minutes.

Enlisting is also pain in the ass, state cut military cuz of EU standards, there is no money for anything, and only people that get in are hillbillies with Communist Party connections. We get third hand American leftovers of equipment, and don't even have planes anymore. Pic related.

There are literally no shooting ranges here, and even if we get something like louder firecrackers, we get reported to the police by obnoxious elderly 90+ women who have nothing better to do than sniff around looking for things they don't approve of. And police is eager to investigate as they literally have nothing else to do in this back of beyond shithole.

>157288582
Come join the Canadian Army, we'll take you in. And you can have guns in Canada

you'll probably die user. But not from a bullet, from butt aids. Real talk though, get a good pack, fill it with heavy shit, walk. rinse and repeat. Once you're comfy walking distances under load, buy a rifle and learn how to shoot. It's not hard, just point in their general direction and suppress. You dont even really need to aim.
t.contractor who's job it is to spin up local militias.

It's not difficult to load or operate a firearm. I was raised by a libshit single mother, the type that wants to ban all guns, so I never even got to hold one before getting my own. Once I turned 18 and moved out, I went and bought myself a 12 gauge shotgun and started practicing a few miles out in the woods, with zero training whatsoever and no one there to instruct me. I had been told that it would hurt to fire it, and that it would be difficult to aim it. Turns out that it's the easiest fucking thing in the world, and that I had been lied to. No, the recoil doesn't hurt at all and it's not hard to aim after the first couple of tries. It bruised my arm a tiny bit but it's fucking nothing. Loading it up is a piece of cake, and so is cleaning it. I don't know what kind of weak soyboy sack of shit finds it difficult to use a gun. You just point and shoot.

Your brothers in arms will teach you.

Make it easier for them by getting fit now while you have peace to make it a comfortable process. Getting fit in combat is not good for your survival rate.

Focus on toughening\conditioning so you don't get shin splints or stress fractures when you start going hard later on.

>t.contractor

Done And Ready Home improvements? Did you friend finished reshingling on the Dominic Bambino's house?

>fuck that crap

yeah you're a pussy

You hiring? US Army prior service, 12B not some desk job shit, willing to travel for work.

Yes, it's hard to practice warfare without guns. Honestly I don't find it likely that you would ever have to fight against Russians. But maybe some 1984-esque EU police force in 20 years? Who knows. If you are serious about defending your family, your choices are: get a gun legally, move away from Croatia, or learn to make your own gun. You know best what will fit you.

There are a lot of manuals in the internet when it comes to warfare. It's pretty easy to learn the basics on how to fight as a rambo individual because you don't have to take others into consideration, but fighting in a squad, platoon and company, it's completely different and you can't really train for that alone.

Guns are easy, you should probably sign up for a boots class at your local shoestore ASAP, though.

Are you kidding me? Zivis bre u hrvatsku, it's easy and cheap as fuck to buy aks in the balkans

we don't want a war here in northern europe either. I'd say we should just build a huge wall by the russian borders and let them just starve and solve their issue themselves.
No russia = no problem = no wwiii

One does have to understand some basic tactical things tho like ''rather walk around small hills than straight over them'' that might be obvious to trained people but not to complete novices.

Do you only own a shotgun? I have never even touched one, but I wonder if breaking them apart and putting them back together is less complex than with assault rifles? Assault rifles don't hurt either unless you are doing something very wrong.

A thing that's important is to be able to do everything also under huge stress, insomnia and confusion. Assuming one truly wants to be prepared for chaos when there's no time to think, and not casual shooting at the range.

That depends entirely on your education level and usefullnes.

fluff your boipussy and submit yourself to raiders

>Valtiotieteellinen

Sinut tullaan sijoittamaan nurmipora joukkoihin.

>by some Russian of same age who took military service
Russian military service is complete bullshit.

/Investment Banker/ here.

Some of you guys are alright, don't fight in the next war. Banks literally thrive off that shit, its them most profitable enterprise.

>Do you only own a shotgun?
For now, yes. Good quality guns aren't that cheap. I'm saving up for a handgun, though I have to register and get a permit with the local police department since I'm not 21, and I can't buy from a federally licensed dealer, only a private one at a gun show or something. I'm probably going to get a revolver of some kind because they're incredibly reliable. You can abuse the fuck out of them and never clean them and they'll always fire. They're very practical weapons.

>I have never even touched one, but I wonder if breaking them apart and putting them back together is less complex than with assault rifles?
It's not that difficult. Mine came with an instruction manual and has one online as a PDF, a other people have put guides out there too. Just be sure to keep all the pieces in order and follow the directions. It's like IKEA furniture that can kill things.

itt: people talk about how important it is to go to war and die

jews did a good job.

>get btfo by some Russian of same age who took military service while I was at college?
All that training has zero impact on an individual scale. Chances of getting shot by some pro vet ubermensch is smaller then getting shot by some retard on your side that mistook you for an enemy. You are more likely to get shot by some panicking retard on your side who's shooting with his eyes closed then getting shot by some pro vet god of war ubermensch with aimbot and invincibility on.

If NATO goes to war against Russia then Americans, Brits, French, and Germans will probably be the first wave. You will have plenty of time to train and to be honest since you went to college you have a lot of options: You may not have to become an infantry officer. You could be in command of a division of flight mechanics, for instance, or a supply officer who manages food and other essentials for people in various bases. "Military" isn't synonymous with "GET A GUN AND FIGHT" there are a ton of other things that need to be done. Only idiots think otherwise. Don't be a dumbass.

Yeah I watch that primitive technology channel. I'm set. Who needs a gun when I can make my own spear chucker and bow?

something like that user. In all seriousness though, walk with heavy stuff on your back, totally different animal from beach muscles. Functional strength is the end goal. When the ruskies start rolling across the border you're going to want to gtfo asap and link up with the resistance in the hills.
I'm not a recruiter sadly mate. Best advice is look at constellis, soc, dyncorp. fill out an application and a recruiter will contact you. I applied for something completely different but the company put me where the need me and where my skillset was a match.

Actually you're more likely to get blown up by artillery than get shot, if you even see any action at all

>basic tactics
totally agree, OP should download as many field manuals as possible. specifically the Ranger Handbook. Get it, read it, love it, live it.
Sua Sponte

Just join the Russians.

Fuck, that pic really brings me back.

>So once WW3 inevitably starts, what are we going to do?
Die in all honesty. If you have no training then you are simply not going to be suited for the chaos of war.

>There are literally no shooting ranges here, and even if we get something like louder firecrackers
People shit on the swedish military but the fact is that it has one of the highest rate of live fire exercises in the world. Lot of range time but also a lot of live fire and maneuver drills. Huge swaths of land where every branch can train, sometimes together with each other. Might sounds trivial but just having a company that safely moving around in the woods and shooting live rounds is not that simple, throw in a platoon of mortars and some air and you need a lot of planning.

Just move to Canada as a refugee.

Oy vey you pussy, be a real man and join the EU Army to die for Israel! You goyim owe us for the six gorillion gassed by evil Aryans like you in the shoah!

Just remember a couple things.
>the easy way is always mined
>anything you can do can get you shot, including doing nothing
>the enemy side always looks stronger, especially when they are firing at you, to both sides
>teamwork is essential. It gives the enemy other things to shoot at

So what year do you think WW3 will happen?

And there's that. If you're going to war expecting anything but turning into meat, or ash for that matter, after first action then you're delusional.

>something like that user. In all seriousness though, walk with heavy stuff on your back, totally different animal from beach muscles.
The people that spent most of their PT time on the gym fell out almost as quickly as the people that spent their time malingering around.

Go chop down a tree into small pieces and then carry that shit home and chop it up. Do that every day and you will get a lot of functional strength, as an added bonus you get free firewood. A lot better then spending your time and money on a gym where you get nothing else then an aesthetic physique for your efforts.

Having something that can reach long-range eventually is probably a good idea. Never know what kind of SHTF-situation we will face within our lifetime.

I'm more afraid of the EU than of Russia... what do you know what the world will be like in 20 years? It can be anything and if one wishes to survive, they should be prepared for everything. Preparing for eternal peace is blind optimism, preparing for times of struggle will make you survive whatever.

It's the most iconic spurdo ever made and few people understand how /feel/ it is.

This, honestly. I'm convinced that the use of psychological warfare is what makes an army most memorable and most effective. From the use of dead Persians as mortar in a wall by the Spartans to the ruthlessness of the German blitzkrieg, these all made a deep and lasting impact on their enemies. If we are to win WW3, we will need to fight with a nearly suicidal fervor that strikes fear into the hearts of our enemies. It's not like we'll have much to lose anyways, because if we aren't killed on the battlefield, they'll just hang us anyways and we'll die like cowards. It's better to die with your honor and take a few of these NWO kikes and their minions with you.

>So once WW3 inevitably starts
Not in this lifetime bucko

>Having something that can reach long-range eventually is probably a good idea
I'd probably end up getting an AR-15 because of the ubiquity of the components and ammunition, but. At least here in the US I know that there are guns everywhere, so if SHTF I could just make use of my shotgun for a week or less until I'm able to scavenge a better rifle. If we have a civil war here, there will be weapons just lying all over the place. I know it sounds like a call of duty fantasy, but there is just a ridiculous amount of firearms in this country.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalingrad_Madonna

Licht
Leben
Liebe

I would probably buy a rifle over a handgun if I were you. I bought a shotgun and then built my AR. Handgun eventually coming. It seems to me that a rifle and shotgun are more practical than a handgun

What ammo?

>It's the most iconic spurdo ever made and few people understand how /feel/ it is.

>everything smells like shit but because you are sleeping next to 15 other guys that hasn't taken of their boots for two days or changed underwear in 4.
>tfw you don't care because your clothes are drying above the fire, you have a a can of bullens pilsnerkorv on the stove and you carried the gustav and spare ammo to the mg all day so the sgt gave you 5 hours of continuous sleep before your fire watch starts.

Nothing like a little bit of adversity to make you appreciate the simple things in life.

My house is small and cramped, and while a shotgun can be used just fine for home defense, I would like to have a handgun so that I can maneuver more easily through the narrow hallways. Outside of that, the handgun can easily be tucked into my waistband or my backpack in a SHTF situation, and since I'm in an urban area, this would be better for keeping a low profile while trying to get out of there.

.223 wylde, so does both .223 and 5.56 NATO

What ever is common on your country. For him it would be 5.56/7.62 nato for rifle, 12g for shotgun and 9x19/45. acp for handgun. For you it would probably be 7.62×25 for handgun, 7.62x39 for rifle and 12g for shotgun.

Handguns are pretty hard to use effectively desu. Unless you are running around with a MG and need a sidearm you are probably better of carrying more magazines or grenades anyway.

Why 556?I thought that 556 was invented by NATO to create more wounded and less dead.You can own 762 and above in US,no?556 wont help against bodyarmor no?

>I thought that 556 was invented by NATO to create more wounded and less dead
What the fuck, this the most retarded thing I've heard in a while. Do you have any proofs of this? If it's true, then they certainly failed at their task because anyone that gets shot with 5.56 is going to be ripped a new asshole each time they're hit.

7.92 CETME

It makes perfect sense if you use your brain,because more wounded means more strain on enemy resources.762 is a bigger bullet,and dead or unsaveable enemy soldiers dont create more strain on enemy resources.

Thats more like a deadly bullet

>Why 556?I thought that 556 was invented by NATO to create more wounded and less dead.You can own 762 and above in US,no?556 wont help against bodyarmor no?
It was created because they found out that the primary reason for enemy casualties was rounds fired so therefore they decided for a lighter round so that the soldiers could carry more ammo and fire more. They also found that most engagement was fought on short range with almost nothing over 300> meters. So having a slow firing battle rifle with heavy rounds that could kill people at 1000+ meters was just unnecessary, since it was never being used anyway.

It was never designed to wound and not kill, it was designed to be lighter then the 7.62 but still sufficient to take down a person.

But now the US have been fucking around in Afghanistan and fighting people sitting on mountain tops hundreds of meter away so now people want something heavier. Like the 6.5mm Grendel or 6.8 spc which is pretty funny because its pretty similar to the round the UK wanted as a NATO standard (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.280_British) before the US pretty much forced them to go with the 7.62

So they have basically gone full circle. From the UK wanting something lighter then the 7.62, to adopting the 7.62, then adopting 5.56 and then wanting something in between them both again. Pretty funny imo.

Thats actually true though. It creates a logistical nightmare to treat, evacuate, and rehabilitate wounded soldiers, where as dead soldiers just need to be buried or put on a truck. The reasoning behind this is because NATO was outnumbered by Warsaw Pact forces. Every wounded man would need at least two to carry him to safety, a medic to stabilize him, and an assistant for the medic to make sure he stayed stable. By shooting one man you've tied the hands of 4. Also kills morale if your best friends are screaming in pain and you can't help them. 5.56 is also very accurate

God bless

t. MP

>Do you have any proofs of this?
No he doesn't, its just a retarded meme that refuses to die because idiots keep repeating it.

Heavier bullets don't automatically mean more damage, you have to watch how the bullet behaves after entering the target. The 5.56 is lethal, especially if its fired from a 20 inch barrel, as was intended.

Looks like you are responding to the wrong post.

Im not thinking about effective range,but the fact that its 2018 and every likely enemy has access to pretty good body armor.There is no reason you attacker is dumb enough to not use body armor,you can just order it on the internet much more easy than firearms.Enemy military well,im sure they have no bucks left for body armor for their soldiers,yes?

So it's basically a loophole to get around the banning of chemical weapons and landmines and shit?

>No he doesn't, its just a retarded meme that refuses to die because idiots keep repeating it.
That's what it sounds like. 5.56 is pretty fucking deadly. It's not the most powerful cartridge out there but it's certainly good enough to kill anything you fire it at. This is why law enforcement uses it, and they don't take their guns out unless they need to kill you.

Look, more than double the initial energy.More energy delivered translates always in more damage.

So use green tip, shoot him in the thigh/face or just keep putting round center mass until you punch through.

You need a pretty powerful round if you want to go through IV plates, those rounds have a pretty long range so unless you can also make use of that you are better of with an AR or something similar because i think your chances of getting your hand of an abakan or g11 is pretty slim.

>Look, more than double the initial energy.More energy delivered translates always in more damage.
No, it doesn't. You need to look into how the energy is transferred into the target.

The 5.56 starts to yaw in the body, especially if you are using a 20 inch barrel.

With the body armor argument, I've chatted with the guy at my local gun store about that the last time I went in there to buy shells for my shotgun. According to him, it'll definitely save your life if the rounds don't penetrate it but if you're shot with a rifle you'll get knocked on your ass be pretty sore for a week, and possibly suffer cracked ribs if it hits you right. I don't know how true that is but it seems like that would be the case, since objects in motion stay in motion and all that energy has to go somewhere on impact.

>military police
pig

Mind your manners, you fucking leaf.

The biggest ammo i can get my hands on reliably is 022 i have no dreams i will evade combat if possible

>So once WW3 inevitably starts

I'm unironically joining the first anti-government militia I can find. It's time for some payback.

Welp, both are hitting body armor.The body armor has to absorb more energy with the 762 than the 556.Math is not hard.
If we were to talk about soft, unarmored hits i know its possible that 556 deals more than enough damage as it is,but if armor is involved i would not bet a single cent on 556.

nah

22. are really fucking deadly actually since they lack the power to punch straigth through the body, they will instead bounce around / yaw inside fucking you up even worse then a through and through

they lack stopping power though, that ouumf that knocks you of your feet, wich means if the other person also got a gun they have a better chance at putting some bullets in you

22. is actually the most common weapon for wetwork because it doesnt make alot of noise and a HS will always ensure a kill, while quite a few people manage to survive a HS with 9mm and other pistol rounds

Take a Hunter's Rifle course and a Wilderness First Aid course.

Depends on what kind of plate you have and what they shoot you with. There are ceramic and polymer plates that basically pulverize when they get hit, they might stop a round but you might still get a fist sized bulge expanding fast into your chest. But there are also steel plates (generally heavier but not as bulky) that don't bulge much at all.

If you take a bolt action 7.62, put the stock against your chest and fire. Will you break your ribs? Will you be knocked on your ass? The energy that goes through the stock into the shooter shouldn't be that different from the amount of energy that goes into the guy that get shoot, its just applied differently. I doubt that you will break your ribs if you have a metal plate.

Regardless you will probably be pretty distracted by it to put it lightly. If you get the drop on some one in close quarters and just keep firing on him i doubt he will be able return fire effectively unless some one comes to help him.

Well,if you talk with your target to stay still for a perfect face or neck hit(dont hit the helmet!),it could be deadly,i agree.

>Welp, both are hitting body armor.The body armor has to absorb more energy with the 762 than the 556.Math is not hard.
I was talking about non armored but ok.

>If we were to talk about soft, unarmored hits i know its possible that 556 deals more than enough damage as it is
I am not saying that it does more damage, i am saying it does enough damage to fuck you up just as bad as a 7.62.

>but if armor is involved i would not bet a single cent on 556.
Plates that stop 7.62 nato rounds are really fucking common, i doubt any one will buy anything less then level III plates. If you are talking about close quarters i still stick with the 5.56 because then i can put follow up shot somewhere else faster and easier

I've fired both.

>22. are really fucking deadly actually since they lack the power to punch straigth through the body, they will instead bounce around
>22. is actually the most common weapon for wetwork because it doesnt make alot of noise and a HS will always ensure a kill
I love this meme.