NEW INFO ABOUT LAS VEGAS SHOOTING- GET IN HERE

LVPD released 81 page document about the incident.
lvmpd.com/en-us/Documents/1_October_FIT_Report_01-18-2018_Footnoted.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

dailybreeze.com/2017/10/06/taco-bell-designer-robert-mckay-dies-at-86/
tmz.com/2018/01/19/las-vegas-shooting-stephen-paddock-room-dead-body-cameras/
youtube.com/watch?v=5Wiio4KoGe8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All lies. Trump will tell us the truth that the DNC paid paddock to kill white people and scatter bumpstocks around his room like a retard to prevent a silencer vote. We all know the truth deep down

Even includes pics, neat

Daily reminder that this happened just days after the shooting

dailybreeze.com/2017/10/06/taco-bell-designer-robert-mckay-dies-at-86/

so many slide threads going on right now... between the memo and this release i think shills are in max overdrive. the entire front page is filled with 1 sentence OP bait threads.

I was told he had pizza!
I see no pizza in this document?!

What did he mean by this?

chalet bowling

Paddock was going to hide in the marshes of Las Vegas.

He failed at blowing up the air fuel tanks.
Who knows what would have happened if he succeded.

pol was right again, toilet tube breather
tmz.com/2018/01/19/las-vegas-shooting-stephen-paddock-room-dead-body-cameras/

the hell was he planning?

Excuse me?

Meh. Could just hang it out the window too

To fight through tear gas

heat detection indicator used from the hallway?

Approximately 2215 hours
 Paddock fired two seperate volleys of an unknown number of rounds into the Las Vegas
Village area.
Approximately 2216 hours
 LVMPD Officers Varsin and Hendrex along with Mandalay Bay security officers made
entry into the stairwell on the 31st floor.
Approximately 2218 hours
 The heat detection indicator from inside room 32-135 detected no further readings from
inside of the room

i think they mean fire alarm device, maybe a smoke/heat detector

typed the captcha in the wrong field

I think you're right and this was a big part of why he gave up early, he expected to have a chance to fight his way out, possibly. but he was 64 years old with a back problem...

i think this means that people tried to save them and bring them to the medical area but they died and probably were abandoned by the stranger (i'm just guessing, an EMT or a family member would not leave the person is my point, but a stranger trying to help might try to help and then abandon them once they seem to have died)

Haven't there been slow, low key, non-publicized leaks about the shooter?

- bought guns online... dark web?
- terrorist
- took extreme measures to cover tracks
- attack took months of planning
- possible foreign spooks being involved

Area 51 airlines looking for new flight attendants?

isnt there a video of some people dropping some bodies out of their truck at a gas station or something?

Is it possible he simply rigged a breathing tube because he knew he would be choking on the smoke in the room from the bump stocks?

set a fire breathe through the toilet then escape with the chaos and firemen

What? No fuck your words. 7 planted bodies!!!!

the real shooter was smuggled into the building inside a box or trunk.

I thought tear gas burned your eyes, does it only take affect through inhalation? I assumed just exposure would fuck with your eyesight.

Uhhhh. Goggles and breathing tube. It definitely makes you choke.

thats what the goggles are for

smoke probably dissipated enough to deactivate
yeah idk, nobody has said anything about it yet.

Niiice.

the note

Maybe he bought one of those mask/snorkel combo sets so he could make the blue hose device. You usually cant just buy a snorkel unless you're going for something high-end at a dive shop.

Well jeez, it only took 3 months for that to be released.
Imagine the fucking chaos that would happened if we knew he did some calculations in the room

It's a good thing they kept it from the public

Maybe he thought he could use this to breath if he got tear gassed? Is it attached to anything? It's visible in other pictures but it looks like just a long hose. Too long to use for breathing without a pressurized tank or a powered ventilator.

You can buy things like that though. You don't have to tape snorkel to vacuum hoses.

This makes more sense than anything more reasonable I can think of.
Maybe in the security footage there's a big bag with a blue hose sticking out?

The big FBI report says it was attached to a fan

wow, i haven't seen or heard about that but, nothing surprises me anymore.

ah yea you're right, fire detectors are sometimes called heat detectors, if they're different from smoke detectors (which are optical, steam can set them off)

If that's really why he had those things he's real weird. Why jerry rig that when you could buy ppe for it. Paddock wasnt short on cash, but maybe the teenaged antifa idiots who did the actual shooting wanted to feel like MacGyver

I understand the concept. But that looks like a pretty tick hose. Not that easy to get a snake past the p trap much less a vac hose. Hanging out the window makes way more sense.

Once the recheck was completed, the SWAT and K9 officers
left the room due to reports of other shootings at other locations.

it says in the report that paddock was a germaphobe as well as very sensitive to smells. jim fetzer (of "nobody died at sandy hook" fame) said that paddock was extremely sensitive to smells and a germaphoba a few months ago and he said for this reason he found it hard to believe paddock would be able to fire 1000 rounds in a confined space without his eyes and nose getting all inflamed.

Why would a millionaire who's already spent thousands of dollars on guns and transportation both skimp out on buying a purpose built device AND take on the extra burden of building it himself.
It's strikingly silly

yes, well i dont know if bump stocks create more smoke but just all the microscopic debris and dust from all those rounds, plus the window open creating a high pressure (I am assuming) it woulud wreak havoc on his allergies and this gets to a point jim fetzer made

What? Why/how woyld you breath through the toilet?

Did you hear that on the paranormies? That entire interview was fucking gold.

i've read that he actually missed a lot of shots and the casualty rate could have been much higher if it was an experienced shooter. then again if he wrote out those calculations i guess he at least knew the basics (way more than I know)

Why didn't he use God Mode cheat codes?

There's just so many better ways to deal with that problem. It's bizarre that he'd use a home made device like that and not buy a top of the line respirator. Or a dust mask

They did it in Kingsmen when the room fills with water during training.

Hilariously, i think it wouldn't have worked in that way because the room full of water would have pressured past the p trap and there wouldn't have been the empty pipe to breathe through anymore.

He didn't buy the strategy guide.

The fact that he was using a bump stock reveals him as a meme tier hollywood educated shooter.

Best timeline

The written calculations seem entirely unnecessary for someone spraying into a crowd. Squeeze off a few to get the general idea, which he did, then just compensate. I've made some pretty decent long shots when I used to hunt and never had to calculate anything.

Yeah, dozens of rifles but no money for a 3M respirator

There's a small spot inside the toilet that traps breathable air. He probably did this because shooting that many rounds would make it difficult to breathe.

Thats...really stupid. But fits the profile.

yea i did. i also like Jim Fetzer now, hah. i listen to his weekly updates about the news and stuff, he gets interviewed by some woman named Louisa on her show called 'the goldfish report' the jim fetzer episode once a week its called the POTUS report and its basically about whatever he wants to talk about, usually whats in the news.

true!

yea...

Well I'm really glad he did that because it probably didn't work at all and hurt his aim.

It's not stupid if he expects the room to be full of tear gas. Comical to breathe sewer air. Hanging it out the window is pretty clever.

You would also be breathing fucking sewer gas. Why do you think the trap is there in the first place?

do you guys really think he connected his breathing tube to the toilet? hanging it out the window makes more sense. the report says it was connected to a "fan" could this have been a HEPA filter? lol such a boomer, i wish they said it was his sleep apnea machine!!!

Well he attached it to a fan so it's not going into the toilet. Whats stupid is there is a massive industry the makes personal protective equipment for working in s.oky environments. All of which would have worked better than a normal taped to a vacuum tube stuck on a fan. He expended extra effort, got inferior results, and for what? To save a couple hundred dollars? The guy who flies to Japan on a lark to get sushi?

Nothing explains why there were 2 occupants on the receipt for food service
Yet he acted alone

>Paddock wasnt short on cash,
The thing that always threw me off was that he had enough cash to buy a transferable MG, and spent about as much time preparing as it would take for the paperwork to clear. Why not just buy an old belt-fed gun instead of fucking around with 20+ rifles and finicky 100 round magazines?

Hanging it out the window would make more sense.
Buying a respirator would make the most sense.
If he had his mind set on a powered ventilator you can buy those too.
That's what's confusing me. This guy built his own ventilator.

yup!!!! also he was ordering LOTS of food for one person

yea it certainly sounded like an old belt fed machine gun

of course

btw i just found this in the document
On 05-18-17, searches were performed for "summer concerts 2017," "grant park functions,"
"biggest bear," "La Jolla Beach," "open air concert venues," "biggest open air concert venues
in USA," and "how crowded does Santa Monica Beach get."
On 09-04-17, searches were performed for "Las Vegas rentals," "Las Vegas condo rentals,"
"Las Vegas high rise condos rent," and "Las Vegas Ogden for rent."
On 09-05-17, searches were performed for "life is beautiful expected attendance," "life is
beautiful single day tickets," and "life is beautiful Vegas lineup."
On 09-15-17, searches were performed for "swat weapons," "ballistics chart 308," "SWAT
Las Vegas," "ballistic," and "do police use explosives."
Bing Search Queries
On 09-05-17, searches were performed for "Mandalay Bay Las Vegas," "Route 91 harvest
festival 2017 attendance," and "Route 91 harvest festival 2017."

DADDY WANTS TO FUCK BLUE VELVET

page 42, bottom.

he was doing beer bongs

The obvious answer is that if he were smart he wouldn't be a criminal.

theres a spent shell on the revolver that he killed himself with, obviously the shooting happened after the pistol was on the ground, and no blood or brains on top of the shells

classic

is that a dennis hopper on poppers (amyl nitrite) joke?

Did the LV authorities ever seek this guys testimony?

What is your argument here? That he's a retard for not getting full scuba gear? metal pressurized tanks pose other risks in a fucking fire fight. Gas masks are a lot harder to breathe through than just a snorkel.

You're an idiot and your rabid need to paint this guy as an idiot is suspicious as all fuck.

Go take a nap while big guys talk.

I really don't know, but when I looked at info on this lady I went to the cemetery search page and it did not list her.
And her famalam received bunches of money on gofundme.

Starting to wonder if gofundme is a means used to launder money to actors.

no theres not, thats just the bottom part of the revolver frame

>Blue plastic hose with funnel, fan and SCUBA mouthpiece attached.

Well he'd want to use a smooth tube not a vacuum tube for that. The funnel could just be mounting for the fan. I was already wondering about how he did that.

>What is your argument here? That he's a retard for not getting full scuba gear?
No, you troglodytic halfbreed, he means why didnt he buy a proper respirator/gas mask?

>dailybreeze.com/2017/10/06/taco-bell-designer-robert-mckay-dies-at-86/

no brains or blood on top of the shells all behind his head?

they made that shit up on the fly to stall the trial.

Any news on the missing hard drive from the laptop? I'm assuming the data is from a different computer at the scene. That missing laptop drive makes me believe there was an accomplice or Paddock was a patsy.

>Gas masks are a lot harder to breathe through than just a snorkel.
And just a snorkel doesnt filter anything, kid. putting a hose on it makes it harder to breath through than a gas mask, which arent hard to breath through at all.

Fuckin brainlet search phrases

maroon 5 released a music video less than 4 days before the shooting and it showed a big machine gun shootout on the vegas strip

youtube.com/watch?v=5Wiio4KoGe8

Which i addressed. Tard.

Why didn't he buy a minigun?

>Bing Search Queries

FUCK NO. This is FLIR.

6ft length would go out window. Keep going. You're almost sounding super duper tacticool.

Someone please explain why this is happening

it says "from inside the room" so that makes me think it is not FLIR. also this was like, the officers that were already on-site for something else.

The missing hard drive stinks more than anything to me.

Jim Fetzer says all the victims are fake just like sandy hook.

btw that looks a bit like Ron Jeremey kind of freaked me out

Yams hard as a respirator is to breath in the device he made is impossible to breath in. It's a snorkel mouth not a regulator. That means it's always being pressurized by the fan and he has to take his mouth off it to exhale. It looks like the kind of thing someone would assume to work who had only a superficial understanding of what's required for a device like this.

What is waiting me out about it is that paddock was rich and spent a lot of time preparing and a lot of money investing into this plot. Why did he use a home made ventilator instead of buying one?

It may just be one of those man things where you get an idea in your head and you follow through even though there are better ways to do it. It's probably nothing, but this detail is sticking out to me.

sauce

Is that image shooped?

>3 minutes and 33 seconds

no mention of a bootable OS from a USB stick, at least i havent' seen any mention of a USB stick.

did he boot from a USB stick then throw the stick out the window once it was on the RAM?

literally how was he using a laptop to view the video feeds without a hard drive? he'd need a USB stick to boot from...

>acquiring a respirator is akin to acquiring a minigun

>Keep going. You're almost sounding super duper tacticool.
Are we not talking about the man who brought dozens of rifles with him?
Is a 3M respirator super-tactical operator gear?

Because he was perpetrating his crime in real life.l, and not San andreas.

yea the video is super satanic/illuminati IMO, i'm seeing monarch butterflies, communist tanks and jets in los angeles (the track and field part), a bunch of random ocean stuff (mandalay bay themed, again) then the vegas part which takes place on the strip.

posted sept 28th 2017

also the album is called RED PILL BLUES and they played Mandalay Bay events center on new years eve, after the shooting. also their manager died randomly around christmas (he's a jew, and jonah hill's brother)

You literally just typed a couple hundred words that amount to

>i literally don't understand snorkels but im super smart