TV Crew arrested by TSA

Trying to sneak a fake bomb into Newark Liberty airport

foxnews.com/travel/2018/01/19/tv-crew-attempts-to-pass-fake-bomb-through-airport-security.html

Other urls found in this thread:

northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200413815_200413815
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>False alarm in Hawaii
>False alarm in Japan
>False alarm in North Carolina
>Fake bomb in airport
Seriously what the fuck is going on

TSA: 1
American Freedom: 0

Freedom is not about creating fake news user.

the first 3 are all hackers.
the last one is pure retardation.

Media.
Above the law?

you ever heard about the kid that cried wolf?

jews

Fake bomb could've been a foiled (((false flag))) dry run to take the heat off certain people once the FISA story blows up. An IRL slide thread if you will

No slide.. just seen no one posted it, so I did.

TSA stops its first bomb plot. Too bad it was a plot to make news, not to bomb planes.

Only seeing this one here. The liberal sites I read are strangely quiet about it.

I can actually thank NBC for inadvertently giving me my first red pill. Ages ago, they tried to run a Dateline story about the fuel tanks in GMC vehicles exploding in collisions. Turned out Dateline was putting C4 in the tanks to get dramatic explosions. That’s when I got my first view of the lying press.

You brought this upon yourselves.

punish them to the full extent of the law.

They should have claimed it's a clock.

Are you legit retarded?

>fake bomb
uh that just looks like camera equipment to me
TSA just got excited that they finally caught some terrorists! but it turns out they were just being fucking retarded

TSA has NEVER caught any terrorists, ever. They have not foiled a single bombing or hijacking plot in 17 years. Literally 0, zero.

>camera equipment

Uhh buddy, what kind of camera equipment uses something similar to

>northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200413815_200413815

as seen in OP's pic

Fucking shill

re-read what you posted, I am at times, yes.

bump

It’s the feds nabbing the criminals trying to flee the country before the memo is released.

How fucking dumb do you have to be to try this? Freedom of the press is about publishing shit, not about bringing a fake explosive device into an airport screening station.

TSA misses stuff, but THAT device is supremely suspect, how fucking dumb are they?

There's a reason they're now making you power on electronic devices at foreign points of departure to the US, and put all electronics in separate bins at US Domestic checkpoints if you don't have TSA Precheck. Terrorists are making devices that don't look like obvious bombs on the x-ray anymore, putting explosives in existing shit.

>False flag
No the only false flag is for some reason them not reporting it was msnbc who took the fake bomb into an airport

>im not a terrorist im from a news organization

what is the difference again?

The journalists didn't work directly for CNBC. I bet you they were mossad agents.

Here is a picture of the 2 guys arrested.

The thing about that amount of explosive is that it would only maimed nearby people on a flight, and the fuselage would not be catastrophically damaged.

Among the arrested, Sal Vulcano and Brian Quinn. They were taken into custody after their hoax bomb was uncovered during the security check.

They claimed to be with TrueTV and were filming for a TV show. Their bail is being held at $500,000. They will appear before a judge in April.

Window seats at critical joints. You don't need enough explosive to cause catastrophic failure of the entire fuselage at once, just enough at one point weak enough where if the explosive was placed along the outside of the aircraft cabin, it could blow enough of a hole in the fuselage to cause catostrophic failure of the skin of the hull.

This is why the "laptop ban" from middle eastern countries allowed laptops stored in checked luggage

1) CT scanners used to scan checked baggage are MUCH better at detecting explosive. CT scanners for checked baggage can detect density of stuff within an item (including batteries or explosives replacing batteries can be detected automatically)

2) even if explosives in a laptop or large electronic cleared checked baggage, a much larger amount would be required to blow up an aicraft, versus random distribution throughout the aircraft cargo hold.