Is Dune redpilled despite Herbert's near-worship of strong women?

Is Dune redpilled despite Herbert's near-worship of strong women?

Somewhat. I think it's main value is in being predictive of the future clash between secularism and Islam. PKD is far and away the most relevant author to our current problems IMHO

>Strong women
>Ghanima literally means object.

I've always been interested in this series, but every time I try to read the first book I have to stop because of how boring it is.

It's a fucking fantasy novel.

I was thinking more of Sheeana

That thing in OP's pic is clearly a vulva and clit

>Implying a fetus born with the knowledge of generations would not be worshipped, and even she ends up with her own issues and drama

fuck you

The world we live in would be considered fantasy novel,and shitty one ,just 50 years ago.

>157285024

The thing is ,all the supposed "strong" women get their asses handed to them.He was not worshiping them at all.

Yup. Litany Against Fear, bby. Bene Gesserit were spot fuckin on in how they rolled.

Typical kid.
The book is epic. Try harder.

What about Bene Gesserit? they were stonk wamen

That got shown up by a 15 year old kid.

Yeah it was. Everyone has their kinks.

I'd say Terry Pratchett was redpilled despite being a massive UK liberal because unlike others of that stock and trade he was well aware of the bullshit society runs on.

Dune isn't Red Pill. It's not even Black Pill. It's genuine Transhumanist levels of insight into reality. Not in that "muh uplifting, muh humans in computers" sense of the word. In the "In what ways can we observe our reality that might give us insight into the nature of the organism that humans are an element of." War and rape are means of genetic propogation? That's some next level thought processes.
>inb4 muh sapiocentrism
fuck off, God's creation is vast beyond our comprehension, and only human arrogance blinds us to The Glory of His creation.

Honored Matres are better examples.

>liberal kike progressive writes a book
>tries to detail why his style of governing and ideal society is better
>by showing the faults of another of both
>it always backfires

Not mentioning dune. But it does seem like a fault liberal writers have.

>first 100 pages are just autistic info dumping with awful prose
>epic

t. star trek fan

>worship of strong women is blue pilled
>worship of weak women is red pilled
Okay

>>tries to detail why his style of governing and ideal society is better
Have you actually read Dune?

>Dominate men through sex
>Once they get dominated by a man through sex they turn weak and feeble
Sounds about right desu.

Daily reminder "The Moon is a Harsh Mistress" is the best political sci-fi book. Dont fuck with people who can throw rocks.

Its weird. Her arm is a bit more muscular than mine, but at the same time, im CERTAIN she wouldnt stand a chance to defend herself if i actually tried to harm her.

I said in my post. Im not mentioning doom. Im talking about this nu-wave of sci fi books. Soy boy authors creating universes that are supposed to be "bad." Like starship troopers isnt the kind of world we want.
Fucking cucks. I want to kill bugs.

On the contrary, the Bene Gesserit witches have a glass ceiling. It takes a man to come along as a prophet and show them the way. He actually destroys their social order. Super red-pilled and right-wing.

Holy shit I didn't know people became the worm in Dune. I want a worm Emperor.

It's funny that your mind went to 'could i take her in a fight' instead of 'would i fuck it'. You may be consuming too much soy.

Reminder. These hollywood jews who direct and create the theatrical versions of the books you love.
They find these books. "Too boring to read."

I haven't finished this series yet, but I find I'm a lot more interested in the backstory of it all and the world building than and of the characters themselves and most of the action is a little weird too. Not my particular favorite brand of sci fi I guess, but I really want to know more about the Butlerian Jihad.

>Fear is the mind-killer
>Fear is the little-death

Damnit I do always recite this when I have a dentist appointment

Looks like a clitoris monster...

There are books on that by the author's son. I haven't read any of them and hearsay that they're garbage.

also islam

This. Dune is based off of the crazy shit that ISIS believes in.

>PKD is far and away the most relevant author to our current problems IMHO
I think John Brunner summed up our present circumstances amazingly well in 1969 with Stand on Zanzibar.

Who had to be protected by super military power and teg miles

You're fucking retarded. Fiction/art/fantasy is the articulation values and ideas that we either don't know how to express scientifically or aren't best served so literally.

I actually like the prequels better myself desu at least in audiobook form. The reader for the original series is an autistic robot literally worse than an actual computer reader so he makes them all boring for me. The Dune series itself is very pro Islam and anti white. The sand people are the chosen ones. The Emperor's Saurdakr get BTFO because they're not hard enough because being a nigger in a desert shit hole makes you an ubermensche somehow. The spice is the oil and of course only they have the sweet sweet crude. In the prequels they're fighting the machines and the machines are very interesting characters Erasmus or some such is a total shit lord and drops some ladies kid to it's death making all the humans chimp out and fight a Machine Crusade and a Robo Jihad. In the prequels the Harkonnen's are also the good and honorable ones and the Atreides are genocidal traitors.

This
Dune is one of the biggest NWO carriers.
Even the movie was made by an "mime artist" who "studied" that kind of liberal arts in Paris.
Also HR Giger and the other hippies.

Careful with HR Giger, he was a NWO toon even if it is not that obvious at first.

And the jews don't make movies out of redpills.

Lol look at this waterfat faggot

>prequel bullshit
If the book wasn't written by Frank Herbert, it didn't happen.

>Women's whose strength lies in their ability to be attractive, deceptive and bear children.

I mean, they're strong women in the sense that they are femininity taken to an extreme conclusion.

I think our problem is mostly women being encouraged to emulate men.

>epic
Maybe you shouldn't be such a pseud and read actual literature

>The Dune series itself is very pro Islam and anti white. The sand people are the chosen ones. The Emperor's Saurdakr get BTFO because they're not hard enough

The honest warning is not anti-white.
We are not hard enough ,and we are geting BTFOed .

>being a nigger in a desert shit hole makes you an ubermensche somehow

Fremens are not uber,the sardaukar are in decline,golden age sardaukars would have steamrolled dune.

I could never picture the God Emperor appearance in Dune. But his body being basically the "worm's tongue" is a good design
If they ever make a movie and IF they make enough sequels to get to God Emperor I hope they go with this design

what about the Matrix?

Cerebus= Dune

>The Gods care about kike get rich quick schemes
you're really dumb

>Frank Herbert

His family name is a first name = jew

Also read this I wound it on a jew site:

"Only one religious group from our own time has defied this garbling of dogma and practice. In Chapterhouse: Dune, the sixth book in the series and the last Herbert wrote before his death in 1986, the Jews show up. And, unlike other faiths, the Judaism of the far future has changed not a whit. “It is probable that a rabbi from ancient times,” explains a Bene Gesserit leader to her disciple, “would not find himself out of place behind the Sabbath menorah of a Jewish household in your age.” Against a backdrop of transformed humanity, mutated space navigators, and shapeshifting “face dancers,” Herbert’s Jews are as they have always been.

Demonstrating absolute fidelity to their “old religion,” the Jews of Dune are concerned mainly with their own survival. They must cultivate extreme secrecy because their separatist ways elicit ongoing anti-Jewish violence. The leader of the Bene Gesserit explains:"

And now look at his slightly hookish nose he has.

Once you realize Dune is just a sci-fi reenactment of the Fall of the Byzantine Empire and the Decline of the Caliphate shortly after, it makes more sense.

The Dune movie is just the veneer of the book. The book is basically “Hard times create strong men” taken to space nun jihad extreme.

You clearly didn't understand the message of Matrix, dude.

>bene gesserit
>utter failure in everything
Paul was a mistake that the Bene Gesserit hated from the moment they knew it was a boy and not a girl to be wed to a harkonen.

True ,same with Asimov's Trantor empire.
Nothing wrong with that,inspiration have to come from somewhere

>The Dune series itself is very pro Islam and anti white

Wrong, Fremen are white. They are Buddhislamic , a playful Herbert way of saying Zensunni are only Zen with trappings of Muslim words to fit the desert theme.

In that they needed a white Aristocrat literally prophet super man from the more white\Greek\Christian side to lead them.

Everyone is Muslim in Dune.

that's a benis

It's the same way in Hyperion.

It's in God Emperor of Dune, the fourth book in the series

Yeah I think the Fremen act extremely white but they are given the eastern aesthethic treatment.

They are extremely low time preference and k selected. Those are white traits.

>NWO paranoia
>muh Jooooooooze
>no Dune, no Giger, ...
FFS, you must enjoy having just Mein Kampf and Triumph of the Will as approved entertainment.

Through Jihad, anything is possible brothers.

does the series ever describe the Fremen as white? I've always pictured them as akin to Middle Easterners.

ye they are dark skinned blue eyed, slim and tall

I can't enjoy a story which is obvious propaganda and is centered around the ideology itself.

I mean, you are right ..... I guess ...the more you know the less you enjoy about Schindlers List. (Yeah basically you have a lack of education if you can enjoy such things.)
There are enough fictional writings which are not centered around jew ideology tho.
So why do I have to read the things which are centered around it?