youtu.be/WNgkvcMJ8O0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

needs someone else to run his life

Yeah I wanna read about muh lobsters.

>shills can't even into greentext

t. never reads books

Gay fedora shit

Clean your damn room first.

pre order? I got mine delivered yesterday.

I'm not allowed to order more stuff until I clean my house (literally) and I can't do that until after I finish putting in my work hours for the day, and before that I need to lift, and so here I am taking a slug of gin and shitposting out of anxiety and frustration.

WWJPD?

NO I BOUGHT THE RUG INSTEAD FOR 2GRAND BASED

>boomer nonsense

no thanks

T. Jordan patreon donor

Your life is upside down and chaotic. Sort yourself out man.

Yahweh already gave me 10 rules for life. I don't need man made rules.

Yea man, my room is a mess and I don't know what to do, hopefully this book with provide solutions.

>TELL ME ABOUT LOBSTERS
>WHY DO THEY USE THE SEROTONIN?!

Jordan Peterson checklist.

> Have you cleaned your room today?
No
> Have you done something to make yourself better than you were yesterday?
Yes, did some work on my electronics project
> Are you walking upright with shoulders back? (the lobster stride)
Every day
> What position are you in the Lobster hierarchy? (1=top, 10=bottom)
About 4

im not sure why it uploaded upside down. Its the right way up on desktop. But yes, I need to sort my life out.

Nah, no point in a refresher course. During the past year or so I've watched basically all of his material online, I can recite half of his common anecdotes from memory.

Sup Forums ignores the Jewish lies about picture reorientation that your phone puts in.

So what are the 12 rules for life? Stop naming books as if they are Buzzfeed articles!

Also CLEAN. YOUR. ROOM.

This one is better.

buckaroo buddies

post your BMI

pre-ordered Dad's book a month ago

he has too much money, I will pirate it.

T. Unsorted bitterman

yes, i can't wait!

What kind of disgusting permavirgin would bother with this garbage? Guess the Drumpftards can put this one next to "Art of the Deal"

MOAR LIEK SHARTING FOR REAL AMIRITE

>(((Peterson)))
No. Just no.

I thought about it. Do I really need to if I've seen all of his shit online and if I've read all the authors he shills?

thanks for the reminder user, I just grabbed the ebook and audiobook(OMG, read by the author HIMSELF) from pirate bay

>audiobook(OMG, read by the author HIMSELF)
why would you torture yourself like that

I know, I'll miss his rambling extemporaneous style because he'll need to stick to the script, but his beautiful frog voice makes up for it

Praise KEK and his avatar JPB

What an ugly, depressed looking fag. I wish JP would just kick the bucket already

>memeprofessor
youtu.be/WNgkvcMJ8O0

I see your U.K. proxy Australia. don't think you can fool me.

What happens if they shut down the government?

why the fuck would anyone buy this? Did you guys see how much he makes on patreon alone? Combine that with all the bullshit online stuff he sells. If you want to read this just pirate it.

Don't try to put common sense into Jordan Dicksuckers, these are the same people who think having fun is degenerate.

go back
all of you

Durr but if you don't give Petershit your life savings you hate capitalism

also the sjws will win and western civilization will collapse unless he can buy another house in Malibu

12 rules for life : an antidote to ambition, written by a depressed boomer.

>What's that? You don't like Jordan Peterson? HOW FUCKING DARE YOU, YOU'RE A FILTHY COMMUNIST IF YOU DON'T BLINDLY WORSHIP HIM!!!!

t.average individualist

Is it really true that Jordan Peterson decided to become a self help guru after making a name for himself on the Yahoo Answers boards?

my my my, tranny tumblrfags
Peterson has really pinched your fuckwounds hasn't he?
>clean your rooms, faggots

its actually way way worse.
its not "youre a communist if you dont like him", its "youre stupid if you dont like him". Nothing worse than a bunch of people that think they are smarter than anyone.

woah this opened my eyes

I donate 10% of all my crypto gains to white nationalist causes. Over a two-year timespan, totalling nearly 35K.

How does that make you feel?

I have. After that Channel 4 interview I had an obligation.

Memes aside Peterson has really helped me out since I started listening to him almost a year ago

>have you pre-ordered your copy?
nope, because I'm not a pussy westerner and all that he says is common sense to me.

good that you put your money somewhere instead of just holding it. People like Warren Buffet are assholes because they just hoard incredible amounts of money that cant be used by anyone.
My questions to you are:
>why did you tell me that?
>is it too late to get into crypto, also what wallet do you use?

Yes, actually. Did it as soon as I saw the interview.

It arrived this morning.

I ordered 8 copies to give to my friends and relatives.

Am I going to make it?

No. What's the basic gestalt?

Does it have pictures in it?

Its embarrassing how obvious it is you are a directionless white early 20s incel. Do everyone a favor and take buckshot to the face instead of acting morally superior on a board meant for basement dwelling weebs.

All proceeds go to Tranny surgery trusts.

Get Goy'd

Buckshot to the face, you say?

>Its embarrassing how obvious it is you are a directionless white early 20s incel.
kek
>Do everyone a favor and take buckshot to the face instead of acting morally superior on a board meant for basement dwelling weebs.
How is calling our Peterson shills make me morally superior? Is cleaning your room too complicated for you, faggot?

Where's the PDF?

You'd know exactly where you'd put it if you'd cleaned your room.

You called me a tranny because I insulted your daddy. Get fucked you human turd.

>Thinks rich people "hold money" like scrooge McDuck in a giant vault

Rich people invest you fucking communist scum, that money usually ends up buying capital goods like factory machinery and cargo trucks that in turn need people to operate (literal job creation)

>you fucking communist scum

Where in his post did he imply he was a communist? Why do you so readily defend billionaires anyways? This board gets more neocon by the day, it's really quite sad. Maybe turn off Fox News.

yes all good goys pre-order this book

No, I'm not going to buy a book by a leaf telling me to clean my room. I learned how to do the basic shit he talks about when I was A kid.

>only neocons are billionares
>neocons aren't literally trotskyite communists

>You called me a tranny because I insulted your daddy.
I called you a faggot too. Why don't you like Peterson?

Of course. I ordered it months ago.

You're a retard. Neocon is not an economic theory. If anything they'd be getting more neoliberal- i.e. Supply side economics. And it's not a political position.
You are a typical reddit faggot immigrant, fuck off with your Pavlovian response "why do you even defend billionaires. You're their corporate brainwashed slave and they don't even care about you!". Such a weak response when you can't debate, you repeat hackneyed responses.

You are special. Most of Sup Forums is angry bitter ugly nerds who have no friends and their father never taught them to wipe their asses

What is fiat money?
Also learn to greentext. It's embarrassing.