Ends 1st year with record low approval ratings and a government shutdown

>ends 1st year with record low approval ratings and a government shutdown

SO MUCH WINNING LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.local10.com/money/fpl-says-customers-won-t-have-to-pay-hurricane-irma-restoration-surcharge
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government_shutdowns_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

try harder to bait next time bro

>everything anti-trump is b8
Try harder faggot

If this is losing I'd hate to see what you call whatever it is the democrats are doing.

>everything anti-trump is b8
unironically this
now gtfo you shill faggot
>in all fields

You mean never having it fucking easier?
LOLOLOLOLOL

>everything I don’t like is a shill

>low approval
>fake news polls LA to get its unbiased number

Kinda ironic that lefties suck so much corporation dick when it tells them lies they want to hear.

How does it feel knowing Trump is already securing Florida for his second term? His tax plan saved every power using Floridian from a surcharge that would have lasted until 2020.

amp.local10.com/money/fpl-says-customers-won-t-have-to-pay-hurricane-irma-restoration-surcharge

>approval ratings
>left still thinking everything is a popularity contest

>it's like we live in a democracy or something

Low testosterone Cucks detected.

>has no idea what vaginas actually look/feel/smell/taste like in person

>it thinks the USA is a direct democracy
This is why you lost

>it’s like we’re actually a republic or something
>it’s like that’s why you still lost after winning the popular vote or something
>it’s like approval ratings are as misleading as your election polls or something

But the US is doing fucking great under him...
What's your problem?

This is a SHILL. DO NOT REPLY, FAGGOTS.

Whenever you use the word democracy around pseudo-intellectual, they immediately recall from social studies that the USA is not a true democracy, not like DUH ANINTSHUNT GREEKZ

*INHALES*

What do you expect from this jew faggot?

Fuck you and your homophobic langiage

*counterargument missing*

I'm listening... bitch...

sage

>whenever you use a word improperly people call you out for it
Faggot. Your poor shitposting isnt going to flip anyone blue.
Reminder below

>government shutdown
so he's doing good then

>companies repatriating hundreds of billions of dollars into US economy due to tax plan
>stock market hits record highs weekly
>unemployment registration at all time low since 1972
B-but da gubermint SHUTDOWN
>happens every fucking year

>stock market hits record highs weekly

Let me know when it trickles down from wallstreet.

Shill thread have a sage

Thank you for acknowledging that we won the popular vote faggot.

less tax revenue kind of decreases the odds of the government being able to pay the bills

Congrats really, enjoy your votes

>>happens every fucking year

Nope.wav

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government_shutdowns_in_the_United_States

Jesus hear my prayer! Protect me from the reckless faggotry of illiterate Trump voters!

>>>/ptg/
off to your safe space rural mutt

hayyyyyyyyyy. release the memo

Shareblue shill have a sage

ShareBlue is working hard today.

>left still grasping at straws instead of just accepting that their lives are indefinitely improving under the current administration and enjoying it

Eurocuck thinks his opinion matters.

shill off

it does.
because i'm white

>record high Dow jones
>record low unemployment
>Isis defeated
Meh not bad for no help from uniparty controlled congress
Probably some wage increases too

Sage

>Isis defeated
rooskies did that. you fags helped isis. and israel.

>approval ratings rates success
Only liberals believe this garbage

KILL THE THREAD

S A G E
A
G
E

Shocking how when we kicked Obama’s ass out and stopped helping they got fucked almost immediately.

>...by Russians.
Ifinished that for you.

Can't wait for the corruption to be exposed in full, the Democrats to realize their party is dead, have them go full nigger-chimpout mode, so we can finally start this Civil War and kill all those liberal fucking pussy ass little bitches.

I can't wait to decapitate some faggot liberals in front of their own fucked-up brainwashed children.

Liberalism is killing America, so we're going to kill all the liberals.

I'd rather you not waste any more air on your faggy lungs.

this shills republicans give on approval ratings when their potus is in the white house.....

I’ve never given a fuck about approval ratings, they’re all measured by emotion, not action

>(((government shutdown)))
>(((approval ratings)))
>stock market at record highs
pick one

>government shutdown
leverage for wall
sage

or
>Hillary Clinton
>ends year in jail cell
>I'M WITH HER
>orange-is-the-new-prada-jumpsuits.jpg

45% is record low approval now?

faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot

Government shutdowns have happened before and if you believe "approval ratings" you're a worthless gullible faggot who needs to be figuring out how to deal with your pissbottles, not commenting on politics.

Look at those soulless reptilian eyes

and he told 2000 lies.

Halitosis breath and low IQ detected.

okey dokey, roger and out.

Left still believes in polling results.

saggey

>over half of the country doesn't want you as their president
Yes, you stupid burger, that is low approval.

Her health would have collapsed before she was locked up.That's what I was banking on, God forbid she was elected.

So maga pepes how do you explain Trump not doing anything he said he would do, in fact expanding all of the wars overseas, not arresting anyone on wallstreet, appointing Goldman sachs and military generals?

You know who is fake news? All the people on Sup Forums. You all constantly bitch about shills and the liberals/democrats/your 'enemies' lying and whining and corrupting society, and then you go ahead and discourage political discussion, shill any thread that is against your political views calling op and anyone agreeing a shill, come up with elaborate ways to manipulate large groups of people, and figure out elaborate ways to generally make progressive peoples' lives hell. This is the fucking stupidest, most hypocritical place on the internet besides maybe tumblr and other places with potential for near constant echo chambering.

progressive "people" should be fucking exterminated

>shartblue posts garbage tier b8 and everyone's gobbling it up

yeah don't explain it at all. just type it out and you'll believe it.

oh look another DRUMPF BTFO thread
sage and ignore the shills
dems are going to get buttfucked SOON