I am TOTALLY SICK of this crap! It is time to nuke this administration into the abyss! Enough with the words; take some...

I am TOTALLY SICK of this crap! It is time to nuke this administration into the abyss! Enough with the words; take some ACTUAL ACTION, ffs!

Other urls found in this thread:

house.gov/representatives
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kill yourself you fucking faggot
The spics are going back

Shill thread have a sage

These memes are the best. The mentally deranged Lefties are so dumb they're buying into it too.

I'm with >OP
It's high time we get the corruption exposed to the public so they can be energized to make the right decisions come mid terms. Thank you, OP, for this thread.

>/newpol/
What's it like being massive faggots?

sage

Sage

IT'S HER TURN

Hello, dear Sup Forums brothers and sisters. Even though we are not all jews, we are all united under one goal: to create a better world for our peoples.
Yes, indeed. It is with great joy that I must recognize that Donald J. Trump is the president that will help achieve our collective goal. With his help, we will defeat all those who hate our freedoms and are jealous of our accomplishments. Trump will assist in building Greater Israel. This wouldn't be possible without the american people, as with their unwavering faith and loyalty to god they will always aid their greatest ally. We always knew that being the chosen people wouldn't be an easy task. There were so many persecutions. But, now the kingdom of heaven draws near.
Trump was put in power by god himself, to achieve his greatest goal. Can you imagine how beautiful this world will be, when our combined powers are able to build Greater Israel and eliminate all terrorism in the world? This is the true purpose of the chosen people of god: to lead all the children of god into a new age of freedom and prosperity to all.
He even helped release Sholom Rubashkin.
I cannot describe how greateful I am for the presidency of Donald Trump. Thank you, european friends. I always knew we could count on you, in this time of need. Don't trust the fake news media or the shills who keep telling you that Trump is just another puppet. Those are all ISIS sympathizers and terrorists. Even the ones who call themselves "alt-right" but speak ill of the jews, have probably been radicalized into hating america's biggest ally.
We will keep praying for Trump's presidency, from all over the world, because we know that he will bring great triumph to us all. Rejoice, friends! It begins with Trump, it ends with god's kingdom on earth. Long live Trump! Long live America! Long live the Jewish State of Israel!
Anyway, may the construction of Greater Israel happen swiftly and successfully, with the aid of Trump, americans and european people. L'chayim!

Nice advertising

Op is a stupid faggot who lives off the semen of minorities.

not invested, eh?

Nice, op
Nice image, nice troll
bump limit of (You)s with minimal effort
I'll count the sucker replies and sages with you

wow. a mouth-foaming drumpf cum suckers.

TOP KEK

Remember to sage ALL shill threads.

BUMP

>president spied on us
wrong president, faggot

I love that the left will buy into anything so long as they are told what they want to hear. This meme will change the future of memetic warfare.

People aren't getting it. Or they do get it and are just trolling.

yeah get crazy! now kids this is what we call a beat down. this is when enthusiasm hits the wall of cold hard facts.

are shills trying to use really bad reverse psychology now?
>this post says occupy democrats so i should just do the opposite instead of staying informed on issues

The memo is lost in the world of constant information. You'd think multiple Congress members that called for the immediate release of a memo that is bigger than watergate..

20 hours later, it's not as big of a deal.. if I seen watergate type evidence, I wouldn't STFU about it and go on every TV station possible but I fear the memo is nothing monumental and won't mean much

Yeaaahh maaaan, stop the trump stuff, make the memo free!
yaaaah
woooo Media Blue ! Sharematters! Occupy Something!

Freedoms for blue informations! As long as it gets out you know, but all that cis white male information is scary.

Seeing as the dank state and twitter are trying to shut it down I think it is safe to assume there is something worth seeing in that memo.

house.gov/representatives

trick them into clicking on it by replacing trump with hillary lol

Dude. Get a grip. Then go kill yourself.
Saged.

Same Faggot spamming Occupy Democrats memes.
Fuck off and DIE !
sage

You're not getting it you retard.