Whats Sup Forumss opinion on Pan-Europeanism?

I will support it if Germans are at the helm of it and only then.

What if it's Swedes?

Sorry meant finnish poster

its a slide thread, get back to the memos, put herbs in the options

another retarded idea by germans that desperately want to be relevant and on tier with USA, Russia or China
fuck you subhuman, you are Poland tier

Fuck it then.

Holy shit, it looks like a bull!

pooland said

Hello, Alexander Dugin.

you go eat your KIEUBASSA and drink vodka.
And vanish from here rapidly.

I support it but I don't support Russia joining, ever.

Why? Especially if russians aren't actually running the thing.

without anglos and sweden then yes

American idea, based on multimutt genetics.

based kai

at least I know my limits Ivan
do you know yours?
pay reparations or get taxed so hard that you starve

Not my cup of tea, thanks but no thanks.

>Same-sex sexual intercourse was always legal during the existence of the Republic of Poland and the Polish People's Republic.

That's the problem, Russians would never allow that to happen. Look at recent events, they lie their asses off until the gullible retards start believing the repeated lies (remember Goebbels quote) only to not lose reputation. Quick examples are MH17, 'no Russians in Crimea' and olympic drugging. Russians would never view themselves as a 'subject' of a foreign entity.

Yes, if it's conceived of as a federation of smaller states that together defend their borders. Same goes for nation states - they are too big and centralised, federationalist regionalism is the way to go.

Pooland strong!

and still we are less gay than those guys

Slide thread. Ikibey or another Turkish born in Germany shill. What matters is the memo

The only way, is an europe of the nations, (protecting each country national identity) but with real and strategic cooperation between european brother's (eco-fin, nationalist, military.)

I strongly oppose it or any other form of internationalism/globalism.

>Russia
>European
The Tatar isn't even white or Christian (though they are heretics), let alone European.

Federation states > Nation states.

Nah, federation will lead to an united states of europe, merging ancient european identities, the best way is nations with cooperation and bound between all of them.