euronews.com/2018/01/19/eu-aims-to-bring-in-serbia-montenegro-by-2025

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bB3tqoUPuhk
windowoneurasia2.blogspot.com/2017/12/kyiv-dramatically-overstating.html
youtube.com/watch?v=uiekjno91WA
youtube.com/watch?v=v6wlrvMY0UA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_status_of_Crimea#Stances
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not just them. Actually, I heard all negotiations with Balkan countries now have a target of 2023 for completion. This would allow for a 2025 annexation of the Balkans.

Oh, and then Ukraine by 2030!

>implying EU will still be around by 2025
lol

It makes sense that they would fully incorporate the Balkans.

>they want to bring in a mountain of niggers.
Already happened.

>>implying EU will still be around by 2025
That is what people said in 1980, in 1990, in 2000, in 2010 etc. - always people said the EU will fall apart within 5 yrs. Nothing happened.

How do you suppose the EU will fall apart? There isn't a single country which wants out except the UK.

>the EU
>existing in 2025

The Americans will collapse when the Chinese crush them at taiwan

leading to the disbandment of the EU

Also Turkey BTFO they have no hope of keeping Cyprus and Constantinople now.

>More shitholes
WHy

Why would Serbs want unelected authoritarian technocrats in Brussels forcing them to accept millions of "refugees" and telling them how much cinnamon is allowed in their pastries?

so you want to steal from more countries
top kekkaroni

>>More shitholes
>WHy
Most of the younglings from the Balkans live in Western Europe anyway. It really does not matter annexing the rest.

Also, it is truly karma that all these shitholes which waged total war against each other in the 1990s, end up in a borderless Soviet Union style confederation just 30years later.

But if Serbia does join EU does this mean they have to recognize Kosovo as well?

> Flag

yea well croatia was taken in by the african union a year and a half ago

Agree. The experiment will be over by then. Too much pulling between globalist pro EU leftists and rising sovereignty rightists.

still buthurt about crimea i see novorussia?
keep sucking that EU cock.

>aims to

>But if Serbia does join EU does this mean they have to recognize Kosovo as well?
Wanting Kosovo back is the stupidest thing Serbia could ever want. 99% of Kosovarians are Muslim Albanians. It would be like America demanding that Puerto Ricans all get US citizenship.

>how do you suppose the EU will fall apart.
Demographic crisis make it inevitable. The 'fugees won't assimilate and they won't work so your last-ditch attempt to save the EU by flooding it with subhumans is just going to make the coming depression worse & more violent. Great job Hans.

youtube.com/watch?v=bB3tqoUPuhk

>RUSSIA BTFO

How come? The biggest balkan country that's a friend of Russia is Serbia, and that's only about 10% of their overall exports and imports, 80%-90% is with the EU.

Let's say you get Serbia to join the EU, and you force it (her?) to put sanctions on Russia. Big whoop, Russia loses 10% of Serbia's GDP = 3 billion dollars. Trump's wall costs more.

EU is literally a ponzi scheme. The ones who join the earliest get to reap the rewards from exploiting the cheaper workforce and dumping market of the newer member states.
Look what krauts did to polish industry. Through idiotic "regulations" our shipping, mining, metalurgic industries are nearly completly gone. And whatever is left is getting bought by germans. Our workforce is sent west to work in menial jobs that westerners don't want to do. Our supermarkets are all foreign owned. Our media is over 50% in the hands of german corporations.
Yeah you get some gibs to appease the populace by building them worthless aquaparks and stadiums. Meanwhile your entire country becomes literally a colony.
>Joining the EU was the worst mistake a country can make.

This!
I was thinking the same thing: It will never fucking happen.

Ukraine in the EU... dude please...
> see response from ama with the former eu employee who knows a lot

*btw even France has this law in their constitution that blocks Ukraine (big nation) from joining EU

and there is the thing with the neighbouring countries, as far as i know ukraine made enemies out of all neighbouring countries, Poland/Hungary/Romania etc.

How is EU stealing from Poland? If nor for EU, you'd be Ukraine-tier, ungrateful polack.

AHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHA

>EU is literally a ponzi scheme.
>>Joining the EU was the worst mistake a country can make.

Lol
Sure let's join so kikes can give our countries to niggers

>country is at war with second strongest military power in the world, lost vital industrial regions
>why is their economy not booming???

i think thats the main reason why ukraine never managed to create their own country with their own identity. They simply belive in every propaganda that is given to them.
Honestly i don't care how much refugees will ukraine take from eu and how much cucked ukraine will become in the next years, one thing is sure, ukraine won't be an EU member just like Turkey never had a chance.

trust me i know what im saying, check pic
We should just let Poland annex us again, only than anything will change in Ukraine

Kosovo is a historical Serbian region with some of the most beautiful monuments in the Balkans, why should they give it up just because a load of low IQ Albanians outbred them and kicked most of the population out? When the Turks start claiming territory in Berlin then you can let them annex it.

>Be the ukraine
>be the second biggest country in Europe just after Russia
>have over 20 million more people than Poland
>have the best agrable lands in the world
>have one of the biggest coal deposits in Europe
>have huge post-soviet industry
>still be a shithole and behind half of Africa in terms of economy, worst in the entirety of Europe, even Albania and Moldova are doing better

Mass migration will kill. Africa has had a demographic explosion. If Nigeria collapses Europe is potentially fucked. Make no mistake Angela Merkel letting the migrants in led to UK leaving. British public were collectively like fuck this.

Too much immigration is stagnating wages and putting huge strain on social services. UK has had like 300,000 thousand/year moving there for nearly 15 years.

>war with russia
>not at all with a bunch of chimping out peasants with ak-47s

mighty hoholstan can't deal with that

>undemocratic continental empire tries to aquire Serbia
>serbians radicalize
>empire visits their holdings
>serb assassinates them
>all the tension on the continent uses it to justify a world war

YES

Haha
Hahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I didn't know Ukrainians were such good comedians.

they are the niggers of europe after all

That was a good blackpill thread. EU will survive for a long time just because of it's huge wealth

>europe
>existing in 2025

good one

>>have the best agrable lands in the world

Polish education.

>trust me i know what im saying, check pic
Nice try, you lying polish scum. This pic was posted by some pro-russian vatnik >>ukraine never managed to create their own country with their own identity
Except we did manage to create our own country and many people laid lives for it... And we have our own separate identity from Poland and Russia.
>ukraine won't be an EU member
It will.
>We should just let Poland annex us again
kys

ukraine by 2130.. maybe

>hohol diaspora detected
what is chernozem? Literally the best soil to grow food in. Who has the most of it? the ukraine

Your hohol ancestry is showing, you cannot even comprehend english. I said they have best agrable lands in the world not the most of it.

He didn't say the most, fucking leaf. Ukraine is known for having some of the best arrable land, not the most.

>Implying Serbia will ever betray Russia for your petty union

Good luck with that

>Serbia
>Montenegro
>Picture from Macedonia

It says Euronews but this has to be written by an American.

>>have over 20 million more people than Poland
Stop lying.

>still no answer to Crimea
>continues to poke the bear

Wanna gift more lands to Ivan?

TURKEY 2020.

>being thick as fuck
>not understanding what he just read
>raping a dog

OOOOHHH CANADAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

I thought I recognised the styrofoam

Fine, I overstated the amount a bit.
In 1991 you had 14 more million people than we did. Since that time you've lost over 8 million citizens. You are the fastest disappearing nationality in Europe.
>Good riddance

>best

Irish education.

>1980
The EU didn't exist then.
The EU as conceived was supposed to be a trade union.
Modern EU started mid 2000's.
Not sure what ur smoking.

are you this dim? It's not the fault of the fucking soil that hohols are shit at everything they do including farming.

EU will fall apart by 2025 you eternal Ukrop cunt.

there are around 23-28 mil ukrainians left, most of them are in advanced age as the young ones migrated and don't feel like comming back
windowoneurasia2.blogspot.com/2017/12/kyiv-dramatically-overstating.html

Ukraine will collapse sooner or later, everyone knows this

Vanya, remove proxy.

>EU causes Ukraine crisis by trying to get Ukraine to join
>Russia finallys says gtfo
>America pls heeeeelp
I hope that when Russia starts annexing territory we refuse to get involved

fuck off hohol

What kind of benefit does Serbia have from being a russian lapdog?

Nice kremlin propaganda pic.

Cuz our politicians are dumb cucks

Ukrainians can't be allowed into europe. Look at what they did to Lwów! There is nothing left to salvage in city that used to be so beautiful
youtube.com/watch?v=uiekjno91WA

Do i even have to mention the childkilling problem?

>EVERYONE WHO SHITS ON MY MADE UP COUNTRY OR NATIONALITY FOR SURE IS A RUSSIAN
You've totally showed me Mykola

In your wet dreams, lyakh.

so you belive that crimea is still ukrainian? and that no people migrated from ukraine seeking asylum in russia or Poland? what about 2,5 mil that already migrated to Poland and that number is still rising?

How is it possible ur population haven't changed according to you? Whos going to work for the retirement pensions if all the young ones left the country?

>butthurt pydors angry about Ukraine being a free country
Neck yourselves you drunkards, no once cares

>MUH 100 GORILLION INNOCENT CHILDREN AND ELDERS
>MUH LWOW
boo fucking hoo

We wont recognize it, our people are too dumb and proud to do that.

Time for round 2 Serves HAHAHAHAHA

>so you belive that crimea is still ukrainian?
It is. And literally everyone recognizes it as Ukraine. And we will liberate it. And all traitors will be removed.

>hohol being proud for murdering women and children
video absolutely related
youtube.com/watch?v=v6wlrvMY0UA

>We should just let Poland annex us again
And also, there's a better solution.

/thread
With every new crisis EU gets stronger.

>fiction

NAZBOL UNION WILL RISE
COLD WAR II IS COMING

>just like your "country" and "people"

Does Serbia really has to recognise Kosovo? After all, Kosovo doesn't have the official EU candidate status. Besides that, don't forget Spain does not and in the future will not recognise Kosovo.

EU died in 2004

>everything here is just fine

open your fucking eyes retard

>literally everyone recognizes it as Ukraine
everyone where? in ur hometown?

HOT

can't just the krauts GTFO? Why are they always so thirsty of invading? OOOOOUUUTTT!

>>everything here is just fine
Of course not. Not all pro-russian and commie scum was removed.

glad we have so many useful idiots on the (((state dept))) payrole, happy to destroy this place for 30 dollars a day.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_status_of_Crimea#Stances

Good luck, EU is going to collapse.

Now the real players enter the stage.
Look and watch how me and my Serbian buds light some fire in Europe again.

>they aim to reel us in
Huh funny,always last to receive the new i guess.

>Lets bring in more retards who want gibs.
>There are still tensions between every balkanhovel.
>As if Croatia lets this happen.

Don't worry Croatia bros, we'll stop the serbs. This time without Hungary.

>t. Croatian diaspora from the Bauschtele.

>balkanstates are gonna balkanize the EU
You can't make this shit up

Lmao what are you talking about clown all you ever hear is people complaining about EU, plus who wants your supreme chancellor to boss them around?

>The EU as conceived was supposed to be a trade union.

It never seizes to amaze me how little the people who critcize the EU actually know about it.

The EU is already said to be more than a mere trading union in the preamble of its FIRST TREATY (Treaty of Rome, 1957):

“His Majesty The King of the Belgians, the President of the Federal Republic of Germany, the President of the French Republic, the President of the Italian Republic, Her Royal Highness The Grand Duchess of Luxembourg, Her Majesty The Queen of the Netherlands,

Determined to lay the foundations of an ever closer union among the peoples of Europe”

This is very offensive, monteNIGGER

Lmao Chinese have notoriously bad equipment and artillery. Bad ships, bad tanks, even bad organizational skills. They've actually gauged and calculated Chinese army effectiveness and its laughable, but cucks like you see them march and your pussy starts to leak jesus you cowardly chink lover

They could just expell them and make the Kosovo Serbian again.