Oh noes its too long I don't want to start it I mean what if I don't like it I wasted HOURS of my life and if I like it...

>Oh noes its too long I don't want to start it I mean what if I don't like it I wasted HOURS of my life and if I like it I have to watch the rest!
LoGH isn't that long, I don't understand all the fuss regarding it's length.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xz0MNI68bCI
strawpoll.me/12980761
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's just babbies that care about how many series they've watched so they can go on general threads and "brag"

Threadly reminder

110 episodes i close to all the anime I watch in two seasons. So pretty much half a years worth of anime time invested in one show. That's a lot no matter how you look at it.

[/spoiler]LotGH was worth every minute of it though.

It's kind of sad that there are people out there who think anime stories longer than 26 episodes are too long. There are of course shows that go on for way too long,

>Reinhardt
>fair leader
Westerland was a fucking joke, you can't justify that stuff. Kircheis was right.

What is wrong with semi-circles again?

>you can't justify that stuff
>standard morality
The ends justified the means

Anything over 56 episodes is shit. 4cours is the limit

That's like following a little more than four shows each week which seems like a lot, but when you can marathon already existing shows it doesn't feel that much.

Aristotle Means pls go.

>not knowing that to save democracy, you need to destroy it
>implying Oberstein didn't save more lives this way
>Letting a war drag on for long
>Ruining the economy
>Destroying materiel in a civil war against your own forces
>Killing your own future personnel
>Letting commoners starve

I would say more than 150 is too long though. Gintama is the only one I would consider watching that is beyond that length.

Oberstein did nothing wrong

Two days is pretty long for a piece of entertainment, user.

>less than five shows a season
>[/spoiler] on its own
Fuck off and kill yourself, newfag.

Tell that to the faggots watching One Piece and Naruto

That's like ignoring preparation for unexpected changes in the course of time. No one can make the decision that to sacrifice humans is sound strategy when you are fighting for the peoples best, especially I might say when it comes to your own people. Oberstein got killed because of this, though in that specific situation I don't hold any hate against the logic.

There are many more factors to this:
>If the Empire kills more of it's soldiers in the civil war, they have worse odds against the FPA
>More people would have died if the war was to last longer
>Westerland wasn't an important industrial centre

You can argue that "they can rebuild the fleet", but that costs time and manpower (They don't lack money after the assets of the noblemen are seized).
And losing experienced soldiers is worse than losing 3~ million serfs on a backwater planet.
Not to mention it helped strengthening the righteous image of the new regime.

It's an immoral decision. These things are valuable in advanced societies. We can't work together with asshats who believe you can spend humans like you spend money.

Atleast I don't believe Yoshiki Tanakas intent was to enlighten people on the stupidity that Reinhard would be regarded as an admirable character even after the series end when somewhere sometime truth behind Westerland would avail itself. Even if it's speculation when that one guy tried to murder Reinhard because his family died in Westerland my take was that it's a point to regard.

>immoral decision
Getting spooky there.
The westerland incident killed the old order, while not staining Reinhard's reputation, since Oberstein did it.
It also caused a disarray withing the enemy's ranks.
It didn't happen because Reinhard did something, it was the enemy castrating itself.

>I don't understand all the fuss regarding it's length
I agree. Girls only feel the first 30 episodes anyway.

It did stain his reputation because that one guy tried to kill Reinhard bro. Reinhards reputation would be crap in any society where you allow a genocide that big, hiding the real deal behind it isn't just gonna solve the problems.

>It didn't happen because Reinhard did something, it was the enemy castrating itself.
Reinhard allowed it to happen, though yeah, Oberstein has more responsibility since he pressed that button. Still employing someone that fishy just isn't good for humanity. Kircheis should have killed him if he had a good chance and I would have defended him.

Oberstein did jack shit just as Reinhardt. They sent the cameras and thats it.
They didn't commit war crimes.
>needing a number two

If technology is to blame then I'm just living in a prison.

The noblemen are the ones to blame

I watched it over the course of half a year. Some anime fans need to chill with burning through shows for the sake of it.

I watched over the course of 6 weeks.
It was so good.

Likely, but the one man closest to the actual deed is a man who tried to stab Reinhard.

>A terrorist
>Understanding what is going on
user please...

Never heard him yell Allahu Akhbar lel.

I know you are just joking. You must be
But "terrorist" doesn't mean "Angry muslim fundamentalist man who goes boom when the direction "West" is mentioned"

Just a joke, but I can't remember the series calling him a terrorist. Either way when someone kills your whole family it's hard to think beyond revenging your loved ones.

It's an act of terrorism, no matter how you look at it.
Just like how Gavrilo Princip was a terrorist.

So what ever happened to the supposed 2017 version.

It's not terrorism by wikipedias definition, just read it.

Oh, it will happen, don't fear and tremble, it is coming.
And it will be short and sour.

Ok, then call him a shortsighted revanchist.

By the way this ED:
youtube.com/watch?v=xz0MNI68bCI

Love the voice of Ogura Kei and the visuals are great.

Shortsighted yes, but he's really a regular Joe. Don't know shit about him.

He is a revanchist.
He wants to take revenge.

Council for the rescue of the republic

No because the definition Wikipedia gives of a revanchist just doesn't match. He's just out to revenge his family not reclaim lost territory our whatever my lazy interpretation was of the article.

That is a political interpretation

Okay, checked again and you're right, though the word is more common to have a political connotation.

so who is the best husbando Sup Forums
strawpoll.me/12980761

>implying most seasons have more than 5 good anime
Spotted the tasteless moefag

Finish it! Then you can post it in those 3x3 threads.

It is the "don't worry I have good taste" Sup Forums card.

I choose not to watch it because I'm not smart enough.

KA KA

Doesn't even matter; even if you were right, there's this thing called a backlog. However you cut it, watching ≤110 episodes in half a year makes you a casual faggot.