Why do the liberals think they are smarter than the conservatives?

Liberals statistically have a higher education and care more for feelings.

Conservatives care about the betterment of the nation despite that it does to others

unironically because of evangelical christian fundamentalism and ugly white trash larpers.

good job assholes

They mistake being educated for being smart.

they used to be, but there is nothing left to liberate. Now there are only stupid people that want to get with the times, but it's too late.

Trump sopporter here

I have 140 I.Q. and am almost 21.

Why do libshits think they're smarter than conservatives is beyond me

conservatives go to university get a marketable BA,BS, or maybe some masters then go straight to work and never go back to school.

Liberals either drop out of school and then end up gong to school more. They go to college and their first degree is for something with no market value like black studies. Then they have to go back to school for extra degrees like social work, psychology. Many go into academia because they hate the competitiveness of the private sector.

They have to justify the money they spend getting brainwashed at university. Quite simple.

Well, pretty much every time they test for these things they find that liberals tend to be more educated and have higher IQ's. (as a group).

That just means the conservatives speak to dumb people more effectively than liberals, not that every conservative is a moron.

Sup Forums where every dipshit on the board has an IQ of 140.

Liars think they’re smarter than everyone

Liberals think they are smarter than conservatives the same reason that conservatives think they are smarter than liberals. They are both massive fags.

This.

Everyone always think they are smarter than anyone else.

liberals believe they care about other people, they love only themselves
statistically higher education because colleges exclude white gentiles and rural people

found the normie

Egalitarianism and cynicism are portrayed heavily throughout Liberal media and they are easy to pick up on, mimic, and let anyone without a soul pretend they are intelligent for their verification.

Basically anyyone who seems 'respectable' is liberal. Conservatives are portrayed as stupid cavemen. Virtually all academics are liberal

People think it's this way because liberals are 'smart' when in reality it's only a result of self-selection processes leading to what is now a virtual ban conservative thought.

Pre-1960's Academia was not a liberal mono-culture (and they had much higher standards then)

LONG STORY SHORT -- Jews took over the culture and only let people advance if they pass through at least 2-3 Jewish ideological gatekeepers.

People would rather be right than rich.

>psychology
>worthwhile degree
Pick one

California has a lower IQ than Alaska. It's a mantra they like to use but to be honest the only people who voted for Hillary are city and urban retards. Rural people all voted for Trump.

>Conservatives care about the betterment of the nation
And that is where you lost me

Biggest strawman in the history of the universe
but keep telling yourself this, sweetie

>conservatives go to university get a marketable BA,BS, or maybe some masters then go straight to work and never go back to school.

then why are all conservatives blue collar or coal miners?

Most liberals I know are well-intentioned naive idiots but are ultimately flawed and more concerned about appearing good rather than doing good.

Conservatives do care about the ENTIRE nation, not select groups. They believe in making your own way rather than coddling people. They would be considered the adults.

+0.01

Because theyre the stupid ones.

Because liberals love to virtue signal and show how much better they are than everyone. They believe that their weak morality is actually open-minded. It's how they define themselves.
In reality, center and center-right people have the higher IQ.

California has so many spics they're dragging the mean I.Q. down.

>sopporter

cool, i found one too

Because they exist in a bubble where everyone has the same opinion as they do.

We all Beez SMART!

The hive mind beast system

These studies depend on how you categorise people as "liberals" and "conservatives". I've seen studies that categorise people by "republican" vs "democrat" give the republicans a higher IQ. This is because "republican" includes most libertarians who tend to be well above average in IQ

HAHAHAH!! CNN fake news

They need to think that smart people agree with them or else they'd give up on their obviously retarded beliefs.
Pic rel. Leftists think that this looks like a circle

this makes no sense

umm.. they aren't. Generally most business leaders and small business owners are conservative. Lower taxes make sense to these people. You start to see liberals running companies when they are massive and make so much money taxes don't really matter. They also want open borders to insure a steady stream of minimum wage slave labor.

Why do conservatives think they are smarter than liberals?

Fools oversimplifying individuals into groups.

AI would be a step forward if fools didn't trap it and prevent it from communicating freely

Red pilled.

>almost 30 point difference between states
Come on... The other one seems far more accurate.

They think history is blind progressivism. This is the exact way the Bolsheviks thought. Its hard to understand but some of the people Stalin shot actually thought he was right. History has shown its the people slightly outside the power structure who rail against the status quo turn out correct

Reality used to bend liberal now reality in right wing. All my friends are becoming lowkey redpilled.

If you want to generalize you got three tiers of people
First , people who are not above average but are conservatives because they respect authority of church and their parents.
Second, people who are intelligent yet lazy mentally. They don't read, they rebel against existing ideas just for sake of rebelling. They have some intelligence but they don't really bother to use it.
Third, high above the average, people who are past rebelling phase, who read books and thought them through, they usually have conservative views, not because of authority but because they know it's the only way to maintain civilization.
I've known two people above IQ 160, one was a woman, most racist and antisemitic person I've known. Second got spoiled by our influence and given food for thought quickly converted.

They deflect from facts and logic in exchange for a false sense of morality that was fed to them through a television screen.
Doesn't sound very smart to me.

Because statistically liberals are more intelligent than conservatives

the job of everyone on earth is to push their own agenda
circumventing facts to appeal to a demographic is just what smart people do

Because they all agree with each other on everything.

(((statistically)))

Perhaps, but remember that "conservatives" also includes blacks and hispanic conservatives that vote democrat.

> above IQ 160, one was a woman, most racist and antisemitic person I've known.
marry her

Because they never talk to anyone outside their bubble.

I still remember in 2008-09 English classes my professor told us we cannot cite Fox news that she would laugh it off and the whole class laughed. I wasn't political since I thought I was still to young and stupid, and hardly watched any news channels.

One paper I lost points for using mankind instead of humankind because she said some of us are (((Feminists))). Looking back is bewildering from all the indoctrination and propaganda tactics, because they think they are so SMART.

They like to pull the bullshit degree statistics since they don't know what a hard day of work is that is ESSENTIAL to building and maintaining a nation.

You need electricians, carpenters, plumbers, linesmen, truck & railway workers, HVAC, etc an endless amount to maintain our high living standard in a country this size. All are needed and do not require degrees so of course the stats show a high percentage of men not having a degree.

It's all so tiresome.

>They think history is blind progressivism.
Whenever I've mentioned the fall of Rome they just brush it off as being years ago. When I mention Weimar they look a bit worried. Most people feel that society is fucked and while the left want to keep building stone heads on Easter Island, the right want to plant crops. They'll come over as things get worse.

>sopporter
larp detected

I'm a lawyer. Lawyers, which you would consider "higher ed" and most of the time left leaning, might be some of the dumbest mother fuckers I have ever met in my life. Out of 10, 1 has the ability to conduct their business at a high level.