This is why you carry

this is why you carry

women deserve this. they consistently vote liberal

Amercian always has this nigger shit

WE ALREADY KNEW THIS

NOT ON MY BOARD FAGGOT

IT'S A SLIDE THREAD! GET BACK TO THE MEMOS, PUT SAGE IN THE OPTIONS FIELD.

A gun might have made that situation worse. Jiu Jitsu would likely have solved it.

>woman leaves the dying dog alone

yep

look at that tail go lol
wish the mudshark got one put in her too, deserved it for not controlling her niggerdog

Over half of white women voted for Trump, stop pushing your divide and conquer kike shit, shill.

I swear to fucking God niggers in America are the worst niggers in the world. Here they aren't that bad. There's something in your water mutts.

Anyone dumb enough to relax around blacks deserves it. I hope whitey dies out heavyset most of them willingly invite it.

Niggers are some of the worst people on the fucking planet. Watching those women get mugged and dog die are just fucking horrible.

>shoot nigger
>falls dead
I don't see how it can get worse.

>A gun might have made that situation worse. Jiu Jitsu would likely have solved it.

Lmmfao. Says the no guns britbong. Little spoiler for you, but guns fucking work great. Even a little .25 would have stopped the nigger attack, if not killed him. Instead she gets her head bashed in and is half retarded and talks with an accent.

yes in a shithole country

with the way he was bent over I think walking up behind him and punting his balls would be the way to go.

An innocent dog had to die because its nigger owners couldn't control it.

Around Blacks, never relax

Is that a cop? Even black cops look like nigs.

nigger dog for nigger niggers

nothing of value

>Here they aren't that bad.

Lol you fags always fucking say that, but >OUR NIGGERS ARE BETTER THAN YOUR NIGGERS

Youre wrong. You fags will never admit to ethnic crimes. Plus you need to hit 10% population mass.

In Haiti or Africa, she would have been murdered and raped.

Misspelled Germany.

I 100% gurantee this woman marches at BLM rallies, supports kneelers, and voted for Clinton. Stockholm syndrome.

You do know this video shows what happens when you carry? There was a gun in her purse and it was pretty much useless.

>In Haiti
but I hear that's such a nice place

I 100% gurantee she's conservative judging by the way she would gibs to the nigger.

You know this isn't a pitbull right? Or are you retarded?

"HE WUZ A GUD BOY NEVA BIT NO ONE HE GOIN TO OBEDIENCE CLASS GETTIN HIS LIFE ON TRACK WE NEED MO MONEY FOR DEM BOARDIN SCHOOLS N SHIET"

Not a chance, nigger. I gurantee she's a white guilt piece of shit who now offers her entire being to black people.

Guy did nothing wrong. Knocks on the door and gets attacked by an aggressive dog, he had every right to defend himself.

It's the womens fault. They shouldn't go out with their husband or father. You get women going out along and you have robberies, rapes, cheating ...

You wouldn't just leave your car in the ghetto with the keys in the ignition and the door open right?

Is that true? Sauce?

Link to story?

What the fuck was this? Do these fuckwits not know how to train dogs? When someone knocks on my door, my dog sits on his bed in the corner with his tongue hanging out like a good boy and doesn't run up there like a nosy fuck.

Please have patience with him, he has autism. Also I really can't tell if that's a cop or not. It looks like he might be one of those bounty asshats who carry a gun and acts like a police officer.

you see a nigger by himself walking near you and you're by yourself you hold that gun in purse
She was too retarded to prepare, faggot

She shouldn't have been outside without her husband. White sharia when?

Why is an armed nigger knocking on doors.

I agree 100%. Also nice quads.

Train for fucking dog you nigger owners, jesus christ, even retards know you gotta hold back your dog

Does he get tendies?

Doggo was trained. It looked like it wanted to lick him, nigger was to stupid and scared the doggo.

Your dog shouldn't blindly attack anyone that comes to your house, but if your dog doesn't at least mildly alert you when someone is present then you are failing.

My dog is perfectly trained. When he sees someone visiting he lets out a single bark, looks at me to gauge my mood. If I'm chill, he's chill.

Having a well trained guard dog is literally the trump card for liberals that tell you having a gun in the home is useless because you won't be able to get it out in time or whatever. There will never be anyone that gets to me without me knowing beforehand as long as that dog is alive.

the doggo looked perfectly trained, don't you see it playing dead pretty well?

99% of dogs deserve this fate

all these country white bitches... never seen a real black in their lives.

give it time.christians are writing new laws every day and turning a blind eye to trump and his sins. Evangelicals are the new jews.

based black man, unironically

>DIVERT ALL ATTENTION TO MY LARP THREAD
Fuck off Q Boomer

There is nothing worse than people who dont teach their dog to leave strangers the fuck alone. My dog doesnt approach anyone unless the look at him and speak to him

You deserve the rope with your nigger compatriot.

If you look closely the nigger ran the moment he saw the dog. The dog either was scared by his sudden movement or thought because of skin complexion and his speed that he must be an intruder. Then the dog proceeded to engage the nigger

>it is universally understood that dogs are man's best friend
>most dogs instinctively hate black people

What did God mean by this?

you dont have eyes in the back of your head when you leave your house to get tendies faggot

Kys.

That poor pupper. This is why you have a pack of hounds, if one goes down the others detonate

What is this supposed to mean?

My point was about self defense in the home and about liberals arguing that you wouldn't reach your guns in time. In many instances it is a valid point, as I keep my guns locked up because I'm not a degenerate. However, because of the dog, I will always have the upper hand.

If you want to discuss self defense in public that is a completely separate issue, but it isn't that hard to stay out of sketchy situations or to sense danger.

That's because she relaxed.
No nigger RUNS up to someone unless they think there's free money or free pussy involved.

Either way, you'd better have that gun in your hand as soon as you see him.

Nigger

I carry my fists here in Europe.
Watch me getting murdered by a bunch of niggers .

it is night time, how do you expect to see them run up to you?

Your dog is dumb and useless.

Mine stands on the landing and barks until I reach the landing. He then steps back and watches and waits for my command.

If it's a friendly person, I tell him to "go sit", and he goes to his bed.

If I say "help", he's trained to attack whoever is at the door.

>answer the door naked
>let dog run out
>dog runs out
>gun shots
>run out the front door naked and totally vulnerable to a man with a gun
>scream and cry at the man who had to defend himself

this woman did literally everything wrong. at the point your dog runs out and you hear gun shots, you shut the door and lock it.

Dogs don't hate black people. They hate niggers, degenerate low IQ animals. Not all blacks are niggers, but there's a lot. And not all niggers are black.

>not all niggers are black
You have to go back...

>Who are the Irish?

Female dog owners are the worst

Being black doesn't make you a nigger

Niggers and blacks are completely different

>Dogs don't hate black people. They hate niggers
>Not all blacks are niggers

Okay Ahmed, but we both know the ethnic Swed will rather drink an entire gallon jug of African Semen than to call all blacks niggers.

>being a bong
>saying jiu jitsu is better than a pistol
we should kill ourselves.

Oh look you did the meme!
lurk moar you fucking trans-boomer

OHHHhhhhhhhh...

That unironically explains a lot.

nice catch.

i've been seeing this myself. kikes basically feeding us the idea that we should abandon white women for their vote preference as some type of vengeful retaliation, thereby causing further division. these inbred low iq subhuman kikes truly are something else.

cringe worthy

If you murdered the nignog would you go jail ?

>tfw you start wiggling your tail 10 seconds too late

feels bad.

why the hate on wagging pupper ,niggery comes on his patch he should chase darkie down an lynch it

Rep. Ron DeSantis confirms classified memo deals with Obama admin using Clinton-funded dossier to spy on Trump campaign #ReleaseTheMemo

This

I carry a G19 everywhere and make sure nogs look me directly in the eye and realize they're one bad move away from indulging my fantasy

Had kept them from touching me for 6 years of living in North Las Vegas

We have 39 million niggers.

that dog seems happy it could finally stop being living with those two bitches, i know i would

Hey m8 I asked above if you get robbed like lady above an you kill a gollywog , with fists /knife /gun ? will you see jail ?

You happy to shag mums knickers in your fist tho , you bogan mutt

That is not a well trained dog. When my perfect flawless dog hears the doorbell, he checks the window to see who is outside. After confirming the race, gender, height, and posture of the person at the front door he finds me and communicates with me in barks the information.

I hope he dies of cancer.

Ooh ooh aah aah

>shoots doggo
>half naked woman comes running out

If he hadn't shot the dog but waited maybe he could have got her number

Let go of your purse you dumb bitch. You can get all that stuff back, not your life.

What I still wonder is why women still insist on carrying valuables in a purse. Too easily stolen. Actually, why even bother with a purse?

SARTh AFRIKKA

Context? Fucking niggers man.

Home sweet home

They do this.
I'm surprised they didn't park right behind her, that's what they usually do.
So that you can't get away, and then they will rob kill and hijack you, right in your yard.
People with big gates usually open them as they are coming from far away,
so they can quickly speed into their yards and close the gates before any niggers can park behind you and trap you.

This is true. I've had 3 dogs in my life and they always get rowdy around niggers and are real nice to "black people." Dogs are God's gift to the white man.

was that a pitbull? black on black violence

Not in Nevada