Did anyone else catch this? Tucker Carlson is literally /our guy/

did anyone else catch this? Tucker Carlson is literally /our guy/.

twitter.com/westland_will/status/953476063719403520?ref_src=twcamp^share|twsrc^m5|twgr^email|twcon^7046|twterm^2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1fl-9Fqy6bI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I heard on NPR the other day that our immigration laws in the past were often or always racist and I always hear that our country was founded by racists for racists and I always hear that being selective with immigration is un-American.

he's not wrong. It's retarded to think people with different ideas that conflict will make them stronger as a whole. Unity is what is necessary.

exactly we need white unity. multiculturalism and diversity are suicide

The entire segment with Mark Steyn was excellent. Mark doesn't have the reputation he deserves, CRTV fired him for his views on immigration.
youtube.com/watch?v=1fl-9Fqy6bI

I have Tucker filtered to the top for a reason. Based as it comes

Could unity not be achieved in a realistic way? It would be much more realistic to try and promote American pride rather than white pride, at least with the current shitstorm going the way it is. We promote some real patriotism and get everyone united under the flag of the USA, then we declare communists and BLM and all that crap as un-American?
At least it would dissociate us with race-based movements so we could make actual headway

American pride is white pride basically. but i see what you're saying.

i have the greatest respect for mark steyn. i've been reading him for more than 20 years now. he has been correct all along. a champion of free speech.

When is Tucker going to stomp on the benises of our enemies and introduce the JQ to the boomers?

yes it can half this board is muts and shit skins me included, the problem with american pride at the moment is the left has basically redefined the term to melting pot and how diversity is our strength is american pride.

> he didn't list Europe ;-)

There is a clear reason why we basically skim over our Founding Fathers when we learn about our history

This guy is a fucking treasure and in this zeitgeist i dont know how hes managed to stay on mainstream anchor as long as he has. Here or britain he would have been squeezed out long ago.

Pray for his continued presence in msm.

hes literally too good for us, he is what every person should strive to be.

Tucker for president 2024

This is truly the greatest timeline. 2 years ago I was a normie libertarian and the biggest Tucker Carlson fan. Can't believe he has gotten this popular. I swear I was the only guy defending him on the internet

he's really come into his own lately

The way he explains everything is the best thing too. He doesn't tell people what to think, or that they should be outraged but he comes out with the facts and leaves it up to his audience on what to think about that. It's honest and refreshing unlike the shrieking diatribe of the leftist/sjw cult.

(You)

No, they are not equivalent. Patriotism/American pride is about uniting around similar ideals. In this case, what it means to be american

bump

Lots of white/jew male cuckolds on Twitter took offense to this segment and got vocal about how they hate themselves and want to cede power to non-whites. They are dangerous and need to be stopped.

Tuck is the man, we must protect him at all costs.

>In this case, what it means to be american

But that is subjective, liberals and cuckservatives use this line of thinking all the time to spout "muh diversity is our strength"

what the fuck does it mean to be American in 2018 anyway?

Fair point. But if there is not unity amongst americans (at least enough), then that's why we will fail

the only unity that can be found is culturally and racially

everything else is fake and easily falls to the wayside when shit gets real

You wish you were replaced by kiwis

Man, good stuff.

>American pride
In a constitution written by whites, the works of Hawthorne and Orson Welles, a European language
Wait, I'm noticing a pattern here.

I'm racist as fuck, but even I can see the D&C tactics being used. Deepen racial division as they brown America, making sure the new voters always take the anti-American route

The new voter already does that.

wew lad

this vid just BTFO'd everything Sargon represents

Defund NPR it's just propaganda.

Race is such an unimportant characteristic. Culture is way more important.

>When is Tucker going to stomp on the benises of our enemies and introduce the JQ to the boomers?

Why do people keep saying that "boomers" are Tucker's audience? That's what Hannity is for.

Tucker's main audience are the Generation X'ers.