Just a reminder that white people are going to die out and there is nothing you can do about it

Just a reminder that white people are going to die out and there is nothing you can do about it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IPGPsgDTW6k
unz.com/jman/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Says you

I've seen plenty of white babies this year alone and I live in suburban California

Everything dies out.

"White" people won't die out any quicker than black or brown in the foreseeable future.

Not to mention that black and brown people will evolve into what can be considered "white" as they advance.

The only group of people that'll die soon are pygmies and Jews (the latter are almost bred out).

so we've gone from "there's no such thing as white genocide" to "okay white genocide is real and it's a good thing" in a little under a year. now that's progress.

When people of European decent want something. It just happens. People will soon be faced with the reality of the situation and it will be finished.

With a degree like that I'm sure he knows all about people dying out.

Just a reminder that people are going to die out and there is nothing you can do about it

just give in goys, it will be over quick

So they're admitting White Genocide is a real thing?

They don't even hide that they're pro white genocide anymore.

You are going to be sorry when muhammed throws you off a building those white people built, once they are gone.

But there have never been so many with European ancestory alive today in history.

>can't spell descent
>thinks he can stop white genocide

SAD !!!

White genocide isn't real but the white race(which doesn't exist) is dying out goy

My 5 white kids who are all planning to have large white families may have something to say about that.

Shitloads of my white friends are having babies.

So where's the tweet where he says he is a Jew? I know it is there.

And why should I care? Humanity as a whole is going to die out eventually. We didn't even exist millions of years ago in this billions of years old universe. And if you believe in God, then we can apply the same logic by saying that who the fuck knows for how long God was derping before he even decided to create us. This is pointless. Just live your life and try to be happy. That's it.

Oh yes, we're supposed to feel afraid of perpetrators of imaginary massacres, or so Sup Forums told me.

>a

>and there is nothing you can do about it
Wanna bet?

Holy fuck they really do hate white people

Sure

there it is

Thanks to Sup Forums, the very first thing I do now is check the (((name)))

rare

We won't ever actually die out. The far right and left love the white genocide meme but whiteness is as natural as life and death. White genetics will always rule the world and mudskins with the most white in them will rule over the darker races like Liberia and everywhere else on earth. The real redpill is realizing you can never truly kill off whites because have pretty much spread their genetics over the entire earth.

is there internet in kenya?

Literally every time. I hope some autist is making a giant collection of these.
Top zozz

I'll say it like I always have, posts like these piss of pol the most because they know its true. You always hear them say stuff like "wanna bet?" and "day of the rope soon" but in reality they'll forget all about the post in 30 minutes and go on doing jack shit because they're too scared to actually act.

We all know its going to happen, but the funny part is that a white guy is rubbing it in and viewing it as a positive due to liberal rationalizing. If white people don't exist then that's a blow to diversity if you wanna take the lefty angle. The whole world will be squinty asians and mud people.

well, they find meaning in this role playing echo chamber

ALWAYS FUCKING RIGHT!!!

>Black people are going to die out and there's nothing you can do about it

>Just a reminder that white people are going to die out and there is nothing you can do about it

And when that happens, all the lesser peoples whose numbers only could have ballooned in such a way because systems builts by white allowed it all die because whites are no longer there to feed them

Funny, but sort of true.

>but in reality they'll forget all about the post in 30 minutes and go on doing jack shit because they're too scared to actually act.

What exactly do you think they should do? Go shoot a bunch of defenseless non whites because of a post on Sup Forums? Go knock up a random skank to further the white race? I always see people bitching about the inaction of Sup Forums but you guys rarely ever state what you think anyone should do about it. Are you hoping your guilt trip will inspire some mentally ill user to hurt people?

Can I die being smothered by Kat Denning's boobs?
He's a Jew? Wow. I never would have guessed.

What's up with the whole "give up" argument? Whenever I see bait claiming this or that is the future or whatever can't be stopped it's always accented with "give it up/give in/just give up/why don't they give up?"

What's the deal with that?

Not at all, no fucking movement is going to get any support at all by just sitting here and bitching though, if you want to change something then get out there and start a fucking movement to change it instead of whining like a little bitch

Shut up and get back in the oven.

There has never been more white people on earth in recorded history than today.

lol dude, i dont know but (((they))) always seem to take the bait

Sounds like Count Olaf after the wedding

Aren't Syrian Refugees white people?

Sage

Good then the world can collapse and you will all go back to living in fuckign huts nigger

I said years ago that all we had to do was bring the topic out in the open and make them either defend whites and contradict all of their brainwashing or agree that they want whites dead. If you ever want to win a morality argument against these evil freaks, just push that issue. They'll be exposed every time.

It's psych warfare; a part of the greater war we're all engaged in, whether everyone realizes it or not.

Maybe, but we're going to drag you to hell with us.

Keep laughing at us. You won't be laughing when we raise our weapons one last time and plunge the world into fire.

Do they really want hollocaus 2?

You make it sound like a disaster. Yes...whites are going to die out. As are blacks, browns, reds, yellows, etc. In the future, everyone will be more homogeneous. And life will go on. And your descendants will all be happily living their lives not worrying or even thinking about the shit that has you so panicked. It's just evolution. Calm down.

It's for the best.

It does fire up my musket

Really doesn't seem to work, if anything constantly saying variations of "give up" just shakes the hornets nest more.

Turbo nigger.

NONONO NOT AGAIN OH CHRIST

It's odd that nigs and jews repeat this over and over again. It's like when someone keeps telling a lie until they believe it to be true. White birthrates are up. We'll be the majority until I'm in the grave, so what the fuck would I care what US looks like in fucking 2100?

Every. Fucking. Time.

Used to work for a lumber yard. Favorite part of the job was riding along on deliveries to developing neighborhoods and seeing all the young couples with their smiling white children playing in their yards and such.

White people aren't going anywhere.

You keep coming on here because leftypol is a dead fucking shithole

>Building a PC out of bones and clay

>Just evolution goy! Nothing to worry about! Just let your entire race die out!

>wypipo gonna die out.
Fucking impossible.

Just a reminder, every single human is going to die and there is nothing you can do about it.

Defeatist propaganda meant to demoralize you. These kikes don't understand this is the kind of garbage that drove us to Sup Forums in the fist place. Rather than crumbling in the face of these attacks, we grow stronger. Don't believe what they say, and just let it fuel your hatred of them. Here, listen to uncle Adolf instead. He has a more positive and uplifting message.

youtube.com/watch?v=IPGPsgDTW6k

Checked. Snow flakes all worked up on both sides.
>tfw you learn skin color is a myth.
>tfw your about to die and realize racism was a meme.

Based titus

>Georgia guide stones say keep population under 500 000 000
>white population almost at that number
>at the magic number the race war starts
>whites suffer no casualties
>the prophecy is fulfilled

Looks like this guy lives in DC. Can anyone... narrow it down?

Asking for a friend.

>niggers build PCs from bones and clay
>you bought yours for $500
Where were you when niggers freed themselves from the Jew?

Natural selection against liberalism will save the white race

unz.com/jman/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/

Can I get this in better quality?

I guess you kinda missed the point of my post.....

That's why Leftists control the schools you idiot.
It doesn't matter if you're pumping out kids if they all go to the same indoctrination centre.

>black and brown people
>advancing
Pick one