#RTM PART 10 OY VEY ITS ANOTHER SHOAH EDITION

CALL YOUR REPRESENTATIVE
RELEASE THE MEMO

>The House Intelligence Committee on Thursday approved, by a party-line vote, to make the four-page memo available to all members of the lower chamber. Reports have suggested the memo could contain answers to the question of whether the FBI and Justice Department used the infamous "Trump dossier" to abuse the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act.
>“You think about, ‘Is this happening in America or is this the KGB?’ That's how alarming it is,” Rep. Scott Perry, R-Pa., said, according to Fox News.
>The House must immediately make public the memo prepared by the Intelligence Committee regarding the FBI and the Department of Justice," Gaetz said in a statement. "The facts contained in this memo are jaw-dropping and demand full transparency. There is no higher priority than the release of this information to preserve our democracy."
foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/18/gop-lawmakers-demand-alarming-memo-on-fisa-abuses-be-made-public.html

video.foxnews.com/v/5714682170001/

This document details Obama administration abuses of state power to spy on civilians. All Democrats voted to block its release! >house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative
>house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/954185054430924801

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2018/01/18/WikiLeaks-Offers-To-Match-Up-To-1-Million-In-Reward-Money-If-Someone-Submits-The-FISA-Abuse-Memo-To-Their-Website
twitter.com/SteveKingIA/status/954194729511636992
breitbart.com/video/2018/01/18/gop-rep-gaetz-calls-house-release-important-intelligence-document-goes-foundations-democracy-involves-fbi-doj-trump/

washingtonexaminer.com/republicans-rally-for-public-release-of-memo-on-fisa-abuses/article/2646412

Other urls found in this thread:

speaker.gov/contact
archive.is/GT2BA
archive.is/MdIrJ
youtube.com/watch?v=jsLUidiYm0w
dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf
circa.com/story/2017/05/23/politics/obama-intel-agency-secretly-conducted-illegal-searches-on-americans-for-years
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Office of the Speaker
Phone: (202) 225-0600
speaker.gov/contact

>CALL NOW and DEMAND Speaker Ryan declassify the "FISA ABUSE" memo to the public

>This is a matter of VITAL PUBLIC INTEREST
CALL RIGHT NOW!
Congressional & District Offices
Washington D.C. Office

1233 Longworth HOB
Washington, D.C. 20515
Phone: (202) 225-3031
Fax: (202) 225-3393
Janesville Office

20 South Main Street, Suite 10
Janesville, WI 53545
Phone: (608) 752-4050
Fax: (608) 752-4711
Kenosha Office

5031 7th Avenue
Kenosha, WI 53140
Phone: (262) 654-1901
Fax: (262) 654-2156
Racine Office

216 6th Street
Racine, WI 53403
Phone: (262) 637-0510
Fax: (262) 637-5689

We need a new hashtag to push, twitter shoah'd the last one cause were russian trolls again.

Well use the old ones and combine it with the new one. I don’t know!

Numbers to call and it’s nunes office!

Quick rundown for the faggots Here’s what happened:
>First
Fusion GPS Founder (Glenn Simpson/behind the Fake Russia dossier)
his Testimony Transcript- was released. (Questions & Answers)
archive.is/GT2BA

>Then a second transcript was released.
archive.is/MdIrJ

>Then there was a secret meeting held behind closed doors w/ no electronic devices allowed. 19 people were inside.
>They got to see (it)
>They came out dumbfounded.
“Bigger than Watergate”

>“It’s troubling. It is shocking, part of me wishes that I didn’t read it because I don’t want to believe that those kinds of things could be happening in this country that I call home and love so much.” said Mark Meadows (R-NC)

>Then all hell broke loose.
#ReleaseTheMemo

>BE READY.
It’s actually time.

Kek they’re trying to blame it on Russians. Come on anons we must figure out a new way to beat twitter at its own game!

This was the trending stuff

Do we have an explanation WHY they aren't releasing the memo? Enough Reps have seen it and publicly said it needs to be released, so what's the hold up? Has anyone said why they aren't just releasing it now?

IM TRYING TO TELL ANONS THIS! DONT CENSOR ME YOU FUCKS.

RELEASE THE MEMO! DRUMPF MUST BE STOPPED!! I HEARD THE MEMO HAS EVIDENCE OF DRUMPF PEEING ON OBAMA'S FAKE CHILDREN!!! REEEEEEEEEE

Because the dems are blocking it. They voted no on revealing the memo to the public, obviously they have something to hide. That’s why my thread is being slid

Trump has the authority to release it.

#FISAMemo
Combine with other politics related trends. Add pic related
Don't be shy about trashing the way the last hashtag was manually dumped

faxzero.com allows you to contact your congressman for free.
Use this tool.

Come on anons

HAPPENING!!!!

But the R control the House. How can the Dems be blocking it? What kind of vote is needed? I understand the Dems blocking the budget bill because 60 votes are needed in the Senate, but how are they blocking this? And obviously Trump can declassify it but his best play is clearly to stay away and let it play out. Then there can be no accusation of his influence. I don't understand why Republicans aren't just releasing it.

WE MUST KEEP GOING. OUR WORK ISNT DONE YET!

I will call again in a few minutes and leave another message.

I've started to realize 90% of the time when they mention "Russians" being behind things like Twitter hashtags it's actually Sup Forums. It's us. We are the super secret Russian hackers Hilldawg warned people about.

I remember when business insider was cool. Not anymore, apparently.

Ive been shitposting nonstop for the last 20 hours, let me tell you guys something... its working the memes, meme magic, all of it.. all of it you guys its all true... we really do just have to shitpost a little harder... shitpost just a little bit more to change things.. WE CAN AFFECT THE REAL WORLD!!!! SO GO user'S GO SHITPOST UNTIL YOUR FINGERS BLEED!! SHITPOST UNTIL EVERYONE CAN HEAR THE SOUND OF YOUR ANGER AND FRUSTRATION!!!!

This is misleading. He said it as if "it's possible to/they have the ability to" just release this stuff today. He was not saying it like it was going to happen today.

if any other leafs are calling using a Google home like me, just hold your cell phone up to it and press 6 to get to leave a message. the Google home doesn't have an option to dial numbers while in a call.

> blablabla COULD BE
> muh sources
> definitely maybe gonna happen eventually

MUH RUSSIAAAAAA

except you will always be two steps behind

Thank you for your service. You are a decorated meme vet of multiple tours.

#RELEASETHEMEMOS NEW HASHTAG THIS TIME YOU GUYS WE WILL GET DRUMPHY IMPEACHED FOR SURE!!!!

This is it faggots. We can change history for the better! CALL CALL CALL!

COME ON ANONS! DO YOUR DUTY AND CALL!

user... we can do this! CALL AND SPREAD THE WORD!

WE CAN COMBINE THE OLD HASHTAG AND THE NEW ONE. LETS DO IT!

This.
The president can declassify anything he wants, without consultation with anyone else.

GRAB RYAN BY THE PUSSY AND MAKE HIM RELEASE THE MEMO

So anyone have the memo yet? Please post.

Bumpin

COME ON ANONS!!

So why the asking for a vote in the House?

>2000-2010
>Democrats love WikiLeaks
>2016-future
>Democrats hate WikiLeaks and it's a Russian plot

>First pic next to likes
>Go Soy
What did they mean by this?

>Hamilton 68
>Started last year to track "Russian propaganda"
FBI front or CIA front?

That would be the congressional route to getting it released.
the president declassifying it would be the executive route

#FISAMemo is already gaining traction

come on faggots I called 3 times now and I'm not even American. Call and leave a message it's simple...

Trips to set hours until memo is released.
0s there is no memo; 9s it won't be released

hello newfren

For crying out loud, use a better script!

tx

Based leaf. You’re doing gods work, and may you find everlasting peace!

lurk moar

Truly we are living in great times

LETS KEEP IT UP ANONS. WE WILL MAKE OUR VOICES HEARD AGAIN!

THEYRE SLIDING VERY HARD!

This is no leaf...

CALL NOW!

The house intelligence committee has to do a committee vote approving release to the public, then the speaker brings it to the president, then the president has 5 days to review it and decide if he has any objections to its release

youtube.com/watch?v=jsLUidiYm0w
Summary of the current political situation.

Thanks user!

Thanks for the info.

FUCKING CENSORED.

It's an open secret that most of you are Russian proxy posters. пoжaлyйcтa, explain why you want this note released so badly.

COME ON BUMP! THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT ANONS!

This faggot again. We want it released because there was some serious fuckery going on.

Bump

AND YOU SHOULD BE SCARED BECAUSE WE’RE COMING FOR YOU SHARTBLUE!

this info was going to EXPOSE TRUMPS TIES TO RUSSIA YOU SHILL!! WE COULD HAVE HIM IMPEACHED AND HAVE HILLARY INSTALLED BY TOMMOROW

>Be me watching the Tweet count last night
>#ReleaseTheMemo reaches top of trending and tweet count continues to rise
>somehow gets taken off of top trending and replaced by hashtags with less tweets despite having significantly more tweets
>pic related includes a few samples of the subversion in action

Rookienumbers.jpeg
Use #FISAMemo and chain with #ReleaseTheMemo to bring others over to the new hashtag. Spread the news that it was dropped

Yes we have to do this anons!

My life for Aiur, comrade

I just faxed Gowdy. Anyone here call him yet?

how did I get this then?
>inb4 bagged milk
only old people buy bags of milk

Business Insider is still (((Business Insider)))

another swede falls for the propoganda.

Soon you'll be the russian and we all will be laughing.

If Trump himself declassifies it they'll say its obstruction of justice to get mueller removed

Holy shit they are fucking desperate
SHUT IT DOWN!

>memo gets released, confirming to the world what the admin already knows
>Russia investigation utterly illegitimized
>Rather than dismantling special counsel team, it's used to charge Deep State actors
>Except they don't do it now, it was already done a long time ago
>Flipped Mueller revealed

How do you get this user ?

>milk
White supremacist bigot

Because it looks like overreach if he does it himself. He could legally do it though. Maybe it’s better not to.

I have my ways. I want to make sure the public knows this info!

From The Hill:

>Russian-linked bots on Twitter are pushing for the House Intelligence Committee to release a classified report written by committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.).
>Some Republicans believe the report shows political bias in the FBI and the Department of Justice (DOJ) investigation of possible ties between the Trump campaign and Russia.
>#ReleaseTheMemo is the top trending hashtag among Twitter accounts believed to be operated by Kremlin-linked groups, according to Hamilton 68, a website which tracks Russian propaganda online.

WHAT. THE. FUCK?

better believe it

What the fuck? We have to try again lads! We got it trending, we can do it again!

They're fucking terrified m8
I've been taking screencaps of today's headlines.

Oh they are very scared! They know the memo is going to fuck them over. Can you show your screen caps please?

Baker, please add #FISAmemo to next OP.
Will be dropping links to articles and videos about memo, those fighting the battle for trending should use them to call out the dismissal of previous hashtag #ReleaseTheMemo. Its ridiculous to call everyone a bot and remove a trending topic.
Help push people off of the old hashtag so that we can get back to trending

THIS THIS THIS
These people are freaking out, no new narrative in the last 20 hours, just total media silence on this FISA memo but more house members that read it freak out about it.

Shills are sliding this. It's the biggest fucking news of the day.

>biggest news of the day

user, this is one of the greatest political scandals in US history.

I take it you work for Twitter then?

RELEASE THE CAPS CUNT

THEYRE SLIDING THIS VERY HARD. COME ON Sup Forums!

>Hamilton 68
It's not a website, it's a part of a Democrat group.

If you guys want to know the roots of what is likely to be in the memo, you need to familiarize yourself with the FISA court opinion from the Oct 26 2016 hearing, which was released last spring.
dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf
That's the original source material, and here is a rundown from Circa: circa.com/story/2017/05/23/politics/obama-intel-agency-secretly-conducted-illegal-searches-on-americans-for-years

Learn it and use it to BTFO the shills. This is real shit and it almost certainly has its roots in something that we can already read.