Fashwave

Fashwave analysis vid from dailymotion. what do you think pol, are they spot on? have we been exposed?

dailymotion.com/video/x6d12sf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BYFjRH-vxGg&bpctr=1516177157
youtube.com/watch?v=RkAbOGxDF6g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Souldiers_Pocket_Bible
youtube.com/watch?v=bNuYGxMV-xQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bX723DUmoeU
youtube.com/watch?v=es4iYXSU_kQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>fashwave
cringe

Fashwave thread?

well they are right about one thing. pol has an overzealous belief in the great man theory.

wars are won en masse lets not forget.

german people are beautiful though. i want them to thrive in this world.

YES

Not a terribly bad analysis of the art style, nothing that we here don't know about though.

its shocking because it puts the alt-right on a spotlight. is the movement that mainstream? i feel like the average normie does not have a clue what it is, much less the music/aesthetic associated with it.

>they're afraid that they have no future ... it's actually ... kinda sad

looks like this retard just accidentally took the redpill, kek

This is the movement starting to break into the mainstream. Every emerging counter-culture is shunned at first; it is still very fringe and anarchic. The alt right doesn't seem to be going away so eventually it cannot be ignored, but will have to be investigated and talked about.

I thought that was a good point.At first I thought he was calling the movement sad, in an attempt to dismiss it. But I think he kinda gets it. When he said sad he didn't mean pathetic, which is what I thought at first.
There is a sense of loss and betrayal inherent in some of the pieces produced, which makes sense as we see Western civilization as on its way out even though none of us wanted this or decided this. We just got stuck with it because our parents decided that we don't need heritage or national pride.

>balding numale calls in old boomer and feminazi bitch to tell you what to think about fashwave

Yeah, these guys know what they're talking about.

This isn't fashwave but it fits into the thread well.

ALSO: Stay strong boys.

>All Communist movements that flourished in Western and other societies throughout most of the late 19th and 20th centuries based themselves upon the vanguard principle. These movements were tiny. Smaller than the number of people gathered in this room in central West London tonight by a long way.

>All people who have a vanguard, an elitist mentality, are regarded as partly mad by their own groups, because the majority of people do not want to know. The majority of people wish to live their own life in their own way, and they only look at these broader questions when life impinges upon them and comes upon them, and the hand of life grasps them by the collar and they really cannot do any other thing but notice what is in front of them.

>Many of the reasons our people do not seem to have a sense of solidarity amongst themselves in relation to the degree that some other groups could be said to have is because a significant number of them have never been kicked, have never felt what it is as a group to be disprivileged in a society.

>Menachem Begin once said that all you needed was 200 men. For Zionism to be established in Palestine, all you needed was 200 men who are prepared to act selflessly in the national and ethnic cause and in a religious cause, although his movement was not an explicitly religious one. You don’t need many people. When the politics of mass and individual identity come up, you don’t need an enormous army of people. What you need is those who have the courage and the will to speak at a particular time and those who keep the mental continuity of that tradition going over time. Because everyone notices what we say even if it’s kept from the masses. Everyone notices what the politics of identity amounts to.

What I love about these anti=fascist analyzing movies is that they are try so much to make you feel negative towards it, but it often turns out they make excellent pro-fash propaganda. They can't change the truth, however much they try through repeating "hate" or "nazi".

>Senior Producer (((Goldberg))), every fucking time

Do we have any of the 3rd Reich fitness manuals? I'd love to try 'em out

I see what you mean. How can they make Greco-Roman muscular men seem unattractive? How can they not see the appeal of nostalgia? They can say it's 'bad' but there is something obviously attractive about uncompromising masculinity and yearning for days of old through nostalgia. People like physical beauty, and most people love the past and hate new movies/music/television when compared to the media of even just a decade or so ago.

Premise: The alt-right mixes 80s style retro-futurism with Greco-Roman classical imagery for their propaganda and art.
Conclusion: The alt-right is "confused."

Ruth (((Ben-Ghiat))) has a sub-par understanding of aesthetics and the theory of beauty; likewise, her critique of alt-right memetics is inadequate and illogical.

Here's a fun vid to wash down her drivel:
youtube.com/watch?v=BYFjRH-vxGg&bpctr=1516177157

Image seems to imply that none exist, and I can't find any on archive.org either. Would be interesting to read, you're right. I know Montgomery used to recite Kipling's poetry about the importance of fitness to a nation to his soldiers.
>To all to whom this little book may come--
> Health for yourselves and those you hold most dear!
>Content abroad, and happiness at home,
> And--one grand Secret in your private ear: --
> Nations have passed away and left no traces,
>And History gives the naked cause of it-->
> One single, simple reason in all cases;
>They fell because their peoples were not fit.

Handbooks are very underrated. Cromwell had a version of the Bible which focussed on war handed out to his soldiers.

>tfw can't sculpt myself into anything like this because I have hardcore gyno
>tfw lost 80 lbs and have been lifting weights at the gym and still have bitch tits
>tfw I wear a compression undershirt to hide my tits and they're still kinda noticeable
>tfw I'm in shape but I still can't go to the beach or go swimming around people because of how embarrassing it is

I fucking hate myself so much. Pretty sure my only option is surgery and I simply can't bring myself to do that.

>checked
Kipling's poetry should be given to all young men as required reading.
>Handbooks are very underrated. Cromwell had a version of the Bible which focussed on war handed out to his soldiers.
I'll look for the Cromwell Bible, that sounds interesting.
youtube.com/watch?v=RkAbOGxDF6g

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Souldiers_Pocket_Bible

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Souldiers_Pocket_Bible
cheers bong

>if you pay attention carefully this art is actually kind of sad

yeah no shit sherlock. did they think that they revealed something that the creators put in unintentionally ?

Like the themes of alienation and being lost wasn't something discovered by the (((art experts))) they talked to- it was deliberately placed into the art. The goal is to resonate with people who feel alone in our broken decaying multicultural societies.

archive that link faggot

>dailymotion.com/video/x6d12sf
i love cybernazi lol

youtube.com/watch?v=bNuYGxMV-xQ

I've been thinking about this sort of thing a lot, and think it's something that should be brought back. Small pocketbooks (maybe made like those folded comics you make) dealing with various important subjects.

I prefer Xurious, even though I really only like Huwheat Fields and Trigger 50.
youtube.com/watch?v=bX723DUmoeU

>Senior Producer
>(((Jess Goldberg)))

what a coincidence

this art is so hideous and childlike i can't even

> Senior Producer
> (((Goldberg)))

Funny you should mention that, I've had the same idea. Put things like "If" by Kipling in it next to a short essay, etc.
It easy to censor online, but physical objects can be passed from person to person. We've come full circle to Gutenberg.

Most of them are bull, just like the Socrates was a hulking bodybuilder guys from /fit/.

Physical activity used to be more common in the past and citizens of Greek city states had a lot of free time. That's true. What isn't true though is that they were lifting whole the time or were particularly well built. Just like with Romans and their professional army, Greeks often distinguished themselves as "smaller" than the barbarians in the north for a good reason.

As for the nazi stuff it's just partially true. The untrue part is that they've copied that idea from commies. In the end physical fitness boiled down to age and occupation more than exercises. Poor farmers were going to be much fitter soldiers than city-dwelling semi-intellectual simply because they've started hard, physical labour once they've learned how to work. This also explains agrarianism of fascists and nazis btw.

> learned how to work.
walk*

Could easily and cheaply spread them around to. And I was thinking more Samizdat than Gutenberg.

On the subject of health, Churchill said of the shit health in the British working class, which had so much disease and malnutrition, that "an empire that can't flush its own toilet is no good to anyone."

Not that he did anything to ever improve their health however...

I don't disagree with you polbro, but I'm not concerned with aesthetics, I want to know the training programs for endurance - I'm more curious as a novelty than anything else.

>pic related, liberal 'art'

Ironically, the commentator proves the fascist point:

He identifies "evil" with weakness: fascist art is weak, he says, therefore fascist art is wrong. Or the other way around (causality here gets confusing).

What he doesn't realize is that by identifying evil with weakness he presents an argument for fascism.

@FVSHWAVE closed up shop after he got a visit from some alphabet soup...sucks, as I liked his work.

>checked
>I was thinking more Samizdat than Gutenberg.
>"Samizdat: I write it myself, edit it myself, censor it myself, publish it myself, distribute it myself, and spend jail time for it myself."
Even better, bong. I should look into Scruton's efforts behind the iron curtain -
and it just struck me that we're discussing anti-marxist pamphleteering in our western nations.

They're afraid...

A generation of revenge.

I've been really interested in Samizdat over the last year. Looked into cheap printing methods, distribution methods, etc.

They used to use folded tissue* paper, typewriters and carbon paper for multiple copies, copying entire books this way over and over.
*(wrapping,not toilet)

I've been thinking also about the old computing culture of text files, about how people would upload files they like on to a BBS/FTP rather than merely link to it, making it incredibly robust in terms of retaining copies. How many copies of 'The Anarchist's Cookbook' is there, I wonder?

The reality, sadly, is that anything web-based is editable and open to censorship. Hard text files and printing may be more important than we think. Imagine what a stack left at a dozen metro tube/bus stations could do - just from the lefty rage alone...

Imagine the outrage of people finding small booklets on tables titled "The Sayings and Words of Adolf Hitler/Sir Oswald Mosley/etc."

And by "hard text files" I assume you mean PDF? Because plain text is editable. I mean,so is PDF but it's more of a headache in comparison. It's easy to make though as pandoc markdown can be written in plaintext and then converted into epub/pdf/mobi/html/anything.

>Imagine the outrage of people finding small booklets on tables titled "The Sayings and Words of Adolf Hitler/Sir Oswald Mosley/etc."
kek
What if there were no names, and the reader found it was Mosley/Hitler/etc. later? Maybe something easier to digest for normies at first, like Schopenhauer or something.
>And by "hard text files" I assume you mean PDF?
Sure, but I meant more what you wrote in the latter part. A blog is easily changed and all readers go to the source; but 100,000 DL'd epubs aren't.

>A blog is easily changed and all readers go to the source; but 100,000 DL'd epubs aren't.
Ah, I see. I thought you meant formats that are editable vs not. But I do think it would be a good way of making our websites, so they can be wget'd down and mirrored easily by people viewing them without taking up too much space,making people more likely to back up many sites. 1MB of plaintext is something like 200 pages. So much of what we're making is very hard to save and spread, like all the information on Counter Currents is very hard to back up because there's so much cruft on the pages.

>What if there were no names, and the reader found it was Mosley/Hitler/etc. later?
Could be fun, like a blue pill that changes red when put in the mouth. Like tongue-painting gobstoppers.

Ok, so far we have a simple website that's easy ti wget + epub/pdf/mobi/etc versions available. Then there should also be printable, foldable versions available for download as well.

blockchain technology could be used. having a blockchain reader is a hurdle but not insurmountable.

Hitler did nothing wrong.

I was talking about this during the first stage of channel shut downs and limited states, but everyone just kept saying "lol we'll find another platform" totally missing my point that the best platform,and the best backup is infinite copies. The great advantage of digital mediums isn't just their convenience, but also that there's no limits on how many copies there can be.

There's lots of technologies that are options, but I think the best is still something that platform independent. NNTP also allows for copies and synchronisation, though not encryption.

Literally this. Marxism didn't acquire power and influence due to mass-movements. It was forced on the masses by a tiny 'intellectual' elite that co-opted rebellions and revolutions in a number of countries for their own purposes.

>a few underage Sup Forumstards listen to the Drive soundtrack while fiddling around in paint.net

Art is constructive

The man in the toga in the middle with the big nose is Julius Caesar

>art is bad
>listening to music is bad

Since the advent of photography we haven't needed art to portray reality, however we can use it for expressions not suited to reality. What makes this art (regardless of quality) is that it doesn't portray the ego of the artist the way "modern art" does. This is why anonymity is so important in our movement.

made this one a while ago and never posted it in fashwave thread

>What makes this art (regardless of quality) is that it doesn't portray the ego of the artist the way "modern art" does. This is why anonymity is so important in our movement.
It feels good to be user

anyone have any extremely minimal ones? thx

Posting my fave

You're response kind of reminds me of that bitch that was instigating the Kermit psychologist guy. You're twisting my words. No I didn't say art or listening to music is bad. I implied that this art is cringey (it is and it's doing none of us any favors).
>that it doesn't portray the ego of the artist the way "modern art" does
interesting way to perceive it. While obviously there isn't a personal ego in it, I do perceive a collective ego behind it. These kids are clearly proud of what amounts to digital equivalents of middle school art projects with nazi stuff. Of course there's nothing wrong with being proud of something you made but you can't help to be embarrassed when a collective thinks they're the shit for mixing the most boring genre of music/visual style from the most boring decade with a passe aesthetic from 5 years ago with nazi things on top of it all.

It also uses technology to create what can't be created with physical objects.

I strongly believe that electronic music is far more "Western" is ideal than staying with analogue instruments simply because that's what the greats used. If Mozart were alive today he would absolutely have used synthesisers.

It's also interesting to note that for decades electronic music was despised by the Left for being "too white", and when you look at New Wave, and also more high brow acts like Kraftwerk or the (admittedly, Japanese) Isao Tomita, it's not hard to see why they made that claim.

No different than taking a chisel to a stone. Cut off the excess with a tool made by your ancestors.

Jesus christ. It's so unreal to immediately see a giant trigger warning and [DISCUSSION HAS BEEN DISABLED] for anything that's deemed wrongthink, if you're lucky enough that it didn't immediately get removed. This was just some quality entertainment. It's like how in Canuckistan they're taking comedians to court for making ''harmful jokes''

>I implied that this art is cringey (it is and it's doing none of us any favors).
Who's "us"?

thoughts on this?

/cybercomfy/ af, lads. Keep them coming.

Sup Forums you idiot frogposter who do you think.

that file got compressed as fuck this one should be better

Black Son symbol is a cuck LARPing symbol

Obligatory:

>b𝖊h𝖊moth
youtube.com/watch?v=es4iYXSU_kQ

Surprisingly accurate.