THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF EUROPE

I TRIED SO HARD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sHFE4T98w50
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AND GOT SO FAR

This is the American education system in a nutshell, though.

BUT IN THE END

IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

I HAD TO FALL

It sounds like they tried to rape her. I bet they were all muzzies.

TO LOSE IT ALL

BUT IN THE END
youtube.com/watch?v=sHFE4T98w50

IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTEEER

If America doesn't change it's immigration polices, we will become another Brazil. Once spics and chinks are done with the Southwest/Califronia. They'll come after the other remaining white areas of the country as well if we don't stop the importation of tons of nonwhites. Look at your own backyard before you criticizes others.

How did Europe fall so low?

Should be arrested for making racist comments. Who do we contact to get this bigot thrown in prison?

ولكن في النهاية، فإنه لا يهم حتى

It's all the Georgians fault.

HOW MANY TIMES
CAN AN ANGEL FALL?

Somewhere after WW2, what the fuck went wrong?

White babies are almost entirely a minority in the united states. 51% of all births isn't an accomplishment.

HOW MANY PEOPLE LIE INSTEAD OF TALKING TALL?

America has no right to criticize the shrinking demographics of other countries when they give a million nonwhites citizenship each year. Britain is still 85% European while America is barley 60% White. Which also includes Arabs and Jews in that as well. Unless they pass the RAISE Act during Trump's presidency. America will become an Anglo-Brazil or the country will break into smaller ones.

HE TROD ON SACRED GROUND

HE CRIED, LOUD INTO THE CROWD

I'M A BLACKSTAR, I'M A BLACKSTAR

I want to give her a white guy phobia.

She's an ignorant, morally-degenerate fantasist. So in fact she does have the perfect character traits for a career in modern journalism.

Whiter than you José

>Texas is whi-
Also it's not really that fair to call Hawaii the "least white" when from the beginning it's an island of Polynesians, not spics.