Is it working?

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/african-americans-moving-africa-180116092736345.html

Other urls found in this thread:

occidentaldissent.com/2016/07/11/top-10-reasons-there-will-never-be-a-black-ethnostate/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Best news I've heard all day

We can run with this - start putting together stories (real or fake) of African Americans who moved to Africa and became rich and successful. CNA's who moved to Namibia and became wealthy doctors, teachers who left the inner cities to build schools in Ethiopia, etc.

If we can convince enough Blacks that they'll live happily ever after if they leave and never return, maybe it'll actually happen.

Operation: Return to Sender is go?

>implying the 13% of population is threatening white voting power.

>dont worry goyim the whites have all the power

Fuck off Goldstein

Im implying that south and central americans are a bigger problem to white voting power you twit.

>Muhammida el-Muhajir

>when you mix ghetto/spic with Islamic name

Yay. Niggerville or bust! Lets take the burners with us.

Keep it going.

One battle at a time.

No

occidentaldissent.com/2016/07/11/top-10-reasons-there-will-never-be-a-black-ethnostate/

>inb4 they return in 2 months because they don't like having their possessions stolen by a tribal warlord's army

nigger

Plz be real

Yes! Yes fucking yes!

However, give me the numbers.
The niggers leaving are probably just a fraction of what's coming in.

Who is this semen demon?

If they give up their US citizenship I will happily donate money to cover their moving expenses.

>implying whitebred niggers could return instead of being imprisoned as sex slaves because they look better then full niggers

That poor baby. Wow.

Good, maybe they can try a hard reset and make something useful out of their failed race. Or just go back to eating mud pies, either one is fine.

Dont get excited guys. By "some," they mean like 4 blacks nationwide will move there. And even those retards will be back, mark my words. The rest of them are "smart" enough to know that they are MUCH better off here despite what they might say.

>Why three African Americans are moving to Africa

they're called beaners, Schlomo Shekelstein