Fact is that bongs would never beat Germans in war without helps from Americans

Fact is that bongs would never beat Germans in war without helps from Americans

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Brunanburh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Actually the Germans were already on the run from Britain long before the US even experienced Pearl Harbor. The Germans feared the British, hence no land attack, only air raids. The Americans just gave us extra tea and biscuits to more easily kick the Nazis asses

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Brunanburh

I don't think anybody with a brain denies german superiority

Best post so far

How is this relevant?

No shit retard fin

Fucking mutt

It depends what you mean by beat. Germany would never have been able to conquer Britain, and would never have acquired a navy strong enough to starve Britain into surrender. These are both verifiable empirical facts. Germany would never have been able to beat Britain in war. Britain is unlikely to have been able to beat Germany through open warfare due to the small size of its army, but it could have occurred over time with the support of millions of Indian soldiers and Commonwealth troops, combined with a military blockade of Germany and an inability to supply and feed troops across occupied Europe leading to eventual mass-rebellion.

The Americans didn't do shit. It was the Russians that were responsible for the German defeat. 85% of all German forces destroyed in the war were crushed on the Ostfront, and Allied aid to Russia was actually pretty damn minimal - and i say that as someone whose own relative served on the Arctic convoys.

Oh there goes britplaining

Go drink some tea mate

Why would I want my people to defeat the Germans? We should have been allies.

>Triggered viking.

t. Plumber diaspora

With who's supplies and funding user?
Oh that's right, another brit that doesn't understand a fucking thing.

How is it relevant to germany vs england? You are aware the anglo-saxons were practically germans right?

Maybe the Germans shouldn't have declared war on America then.

Practically it's the operative word.

Britain was outproducing Germany by 1941.

>Actually the Germans were already on the run from Britain long before the US even experienced Pearl Harbor.
This is true. The brits made us run after them all the way to the english channel.

he is right you jelly fingorian

Anericans are just transoceanic bongs faggot.
>pic related is my ancestry

*fucks your kiwi boipucci*

>Hence no land attack

What is the Fall of france and the utter butt-blasting of the BEF?

You guys made it back off Dunkirk just in time to see American airmen gangbang your wives. Sad.

>- and i say that as someone whose own relative served on the Arctic convoys.

Wow, you are bragging about being the relative of a micropenis bearing POG? That's the saddest shit I've ever heard.

As soon as the Germans opened a second front against Russia, they were doomed.

Do Germans ever get tired of being rammed by Anglo dick?

>group x could never defeat group y without bringing in group x's kinsmen in a former colony

Almond Milk:
[STIRRED]
NOT STIRRED

Not at all. Just like back then, they should have victory after victory. And after every victory they should retreat another 10 miles, until we eventually march into Paris.

>With who's supplies

Yours. Britain bought a fuck load of weapons and supplies from the United States, plus there was the Destroyers for Bases agreement.

>funding

Britain funded itself in WW2. Why do you think we bankrupted ourselves with it?

What the fuck is a POG? And perhaps you should look up the Arctic convoys.

>and Allied aid to Russia was actually pretty damn minimal - and i say that as someone whose own relative served on the Arctic convoys.
Lies. 4.5 million tons of food. The Soviet Union would have starved. Something like half of all the munitions used by the USSR were provided by the USA.

>What the fuck is a POG?
pic related.