If you had to summarize the entity of Japanese animation in one word, what would it be?

If you had to summarize the entity of Japanese animation in one word, what would it be?

Shit.

Mistake

caca

faggotry

trash

animé

miscalculation

gay

inferior

merda

nani

pathetic

disappointment.

is this neo-Sup Forums?

bosta

Hopeless.

dostedt

Embarrassing

poo

Dead

Meme

ITS A GUNDAM

高校生

>Impossible

As in impossible to summarize in a single word.

I'd need at least four.

>Too Much Japanese Influence.

Its not that hard to make anime. Why are all the western companies only producing shit. We could totally take it for ourselves and produce some good anime without the horrible tropes and japanese culture influences that japanese anime has and do it better. Especially if we set aside the 'has to be for kids' and age it up to actual anime level.

Miyazaki knows best

trump

Cute

unoriginal.

Stagnant
Miyazaki will die in your lifetime ;_;

failure

anime

Japanimation

Cuckolds.

Miyazaki has to have the most unenthusiastic ahegao face I've ever seen.

Which of Miyazakis movies aren't actually insanely overrated? Spirit Away and Howls are probably the only ones. Th Wind Rises if we're generous. Monoke and Nausicaa and preachy piles of shit with horrible pacing and plos. Kikis hardly even has a story. Poppy Hill is just straight blue balling dog shit. Kaguya is a questionable interpretation of the bamboo story. Tororo neither has a point nor does it have a single likeable character.

Bukkake

all his movies live up to expectation
he didn't make poppy hill or kaguya btw

Girls

Shallow

Kaguya and Poppy Hill weren't made by Miyazaki

Fun.

Sad!

What does it matter? Everyone knows that nothing Miyazaki ever has or ever will put out will top Pom Poko.

Cuckoldry. Also, Miyazaki looks like a Japanese Colonal from kfc.

Japanese.

budget

To be fair, Spirited and Howls are good enough to make up for the fact that everything else is mediocre at best.

"Japanese Influence" is the only reason people like and watch anime, you dolt. If western companies took over the anime industry or whatever, it would all be SJW pandering horseshit. Much worse than any Japanese tropes.

error

Reddit.

Can I use the word
JAPANESE
?

Weltschmerz

FourChins

Remove yourself from society.

Okay