Friendly reminder that Christian morals are superior

Christianity promotes traditionalism and nuclear family values.
Atheism promotes sexual liberation and degeneracy
Islam promotes polygamy and inbreeding.

Show your flag, burger

> Eternal Anglo

>Christian morals are superior
Promoting poverty and weakness is good? Saying that nothing you do in life matters is good? Christianity has no values, it promotes the idea of this life and your actions being meaningless.

You're God damned right were eternal.

Damn Jesus would have been a cute trap.

friendly reminder that Christianity will be dead in 50 years and there is nothing you can do about it. Your Jesus is never coming to save you.

>Friendly reminder that Christian morals are superior.
Of course. That's why the Jews hate Jesus, hate Christian values, hate Christians and hate Christianity.

>Atheism promotes sexual liberation and degeneracy

*inserts stalin*

2 Thessalonians 2:3

>Jesus wore make up and had long hair
Remider: ALL catgolkcs roast in hell

>Having to fuckng lie to win
>Having perfectly described atheism
Fuck off memeflag

That's what you kikes thought when you killed Jesus and almost all of his disciples.

Then burn in Hell. Embrace Christ, fascibro. He's the last bulwark of Western Civilization. Secularism was our destruction. Mussolini was blind to see the dangers of unchecked secularism against the idea of the nation state.

>christianity promoting poverty and weakness
Makes 25% sense, but then goes full retard, good job.
Your damnation or salvation depends on what you do; all you do matters, and you can pray for an action that you cannot do.

why is the jesus in your picture white?

It's hard to be a degenerate when you're starving and forced to work in a gulag.

Ussr maintained its conservative culture after the gulags were shut down.

>Christian morals
I thought all morality was good regardless of where you read about it, otherwise it id be immorality. Careful you arent judgmental about that what limited ideas are "superior" lest you fall into ignorance of knowledge.

The people living in the area at the time were white. The Arab invasion didn't happen til much later.

friendly reminder that atheism is not a thing now, go to stalin or to valhalla or whatever
>no bows, no technology, no resisting Loki as you cuck your way to Ragnarok.
Kek

Christians never want to discuss solutions

>all christians
>never
>do what everyone does
K

lmao, this is the same level of delusion as afrocentrists

Nuclear family values, are you fucking retarded? Jesus LITERALLY SAYS in the bible to leave your family and go follow him. His followers are a bunch of old idiots who abandoned their trades, their ambitions, and their families to listen to some communist hippie preach to jews about judaism. You're a fucking idiot.

Bump

>Your damnation or salvation depends on what you do;
That is incorrect papist

Ephesians 2
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

He told them to leave from the Pharisees that would eventually kill him, dumb fuck.

"25 Many people were traveling with Jesus. He said to them, 26 “If you come to me but will not leave your family, you cannot be my follower. You must love me more than your father, mother, wife, children, brothers, and sisters—even more than your own life! 27 Whoever will not carry the cross that is given to them when they follow me cannot be my follower."

Literally in the book of fucking luke you idiot kys immediately

>sexual liberation

Is there anything wrong with unmarried men and women having sex? I don't think the people ever says that that is wrong.

The Bible says adultery and homosexuality is wrong, where does it say "Thou shalt not fornicate"?

No shit faggot. I read it.

E T E R N A L
T
E
R
N
A
L

Different verse, different context, different gospel. You're not even trying to argue against me anymore, you're on a different argument.

>being a sheep is good
>turn the other cheek
>you were born a sinner
>worship a Jew
>everyone is equal
Yeah nah

Nope.

obvious troll is obvious. argue against my point using the verse i provided or you have no argument. where did you learn logic and argumentation from?

He tells you what to do, and he showed some miracles to make people believe Him; if you don't do what he told to do, your faith is dead, time is running out.

aw did someone not like sunday school as a kid?

>You have to be held to my standards to win this argument.
Yeah whatever. I literally gave you the reason why He told His followers to leave their families, gave you scripture like a fucking protestant. Fuck off.

Perhaps. He didn't say anything offensive. Can't blame him

>just personal hate, and it's just a cheek, not Jerusalem!
>want to be saved? earn it now
>a Jew that cursed Jews
>one soul is as important as another soul to God