How do catholic priests generally vote? are they more liberal or conservative?

how do catholic priests generally vote? are they more liberal or conservative?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R0zA0DT7fN8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Williamson_(bishop)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>conservative?
guess

if theres lil boys that way

Bogpill me on fat priest poster? Why does he gather our confessions?

From what i heard western catholic churches and priests have been completely subverted and are pro-lgbtqiaxx open-borders. Eastern catholics are redpilled and conservative as hell. I heard a catholic bishop openly speak out against the pope on the radio and talk about an islamic invasion and an attack on christian culture.

In Aussie land during the gay marriage vote, I had been to about 5 separate Churches, the church I grew up going to, a couple of my mates weddings and a couple of Cathedrals. Every priest in all these churches spoke heavily against gay marriage and fags altogether.

considering were opposed to gay marriage and abortion, conservative

were did you gather that info from?

english immigrant told me. he stayed here because of that.

That's strange considering the teachings of the catechism

is this the next new meme? priest-wojack?
>forgive me father for i have fucked shitskins in the pussy

Most are fake, unless is small town in the middle of nowhere. So mostly liberal, but unfortunately that's most priest.

My GF is filipino and I go to mass with her. What I will say is that in white countries, religion is dead, and the church knows this. So the church has a massive agenda to turn white countries as non-white as possible, at least in the West.

Mass in my town (99.5% white town) is probably 50% white, less if you discount all the elderly white people that will die off soon. The young white Catholics are almost all Polish.

For White Brits, the Catholic church knows its lost, and would rather just replace them with non whites or eastern european whites.

the catholic church supposedly says you should never vote for a party that advocates for abortion

"catholics" don't give a fuck because they are brown and gibs are tempting

I reckon that priests care

yeah well no one is immune to leftist subversion especially when money and power is involved. Remind me again, why is the pope telling Europe to open its borders to people who want to murder and rape christians?
youtube.com/watch?v=R0zA0DT7fN8
video illustrates nicely how corrupt western christianity became.

They're commies. Seriously. The communists infiltrated and subverted the Catholic Church decades ago. That's not to say the Catholic Church wasn't already fucked up - it was - but nowadays they're far left-wing wackos.

I work at a catholic college and we had transgender clothing swap day.

Most young white Catholics are also extremely trad so it's hard to say what the future holds. Liberal Catholicism is totally Boomer in nature.

hMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Beats me. I guess hes not considering the cons to the mass refugee crisis. Hes kind of a feels over reals kind of guy.

irrelevant, I attended a Catholic grammar school, and all teachers, monks whatever were commies.
We call them Katholokommunisten here for a reasons.

Linkara?

Is it so hard to wrap your head around the idea that leftists will say preach one thing and do the opposite? how new are you?

You are thinking of protestants

99966, pretty evil tripdubs, check'd

Catholic (Priests) vote for confessionalist parties, it's not that hard to understand...

a lot are completely blue pilled gloablists, but some are very redpilled.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Williamson_(bishop)

or theyre just ignorent?

Some of the older ones are libs. Fortunately the younger generations of priests are traditionalist as hell

I'd like to confess my sins. Are you on duty, father?

Catholic priests are the most politically neutral in the country. Love it or hate it. There's a pew study with this too

and by that I mean that it is hardest to guess how they're politics are because they're so split. you can find globalist priests very easy. Fr. James s Martin comes to mind.

similarly to the army/police force. the authorities and policy makers are mostly liberals who pander to the left in order to remain 'hip and cool'. but your average parish priest is generally conservative.

15-50% of Catholic Priests are homosexual

Then why are most atheists liberal? Atheism is dying my friend, not religion. Like or not you know it’s true because of all the fedora tippers and their speakers dying.

what society/order is this?

he faps to them

Institute of Christ the king sovereign priest. You can tell by the blue pom-poms

T. Greek Orthodox seminarian with catholic friends

No real priest can be homosexual. It's an oxymoron.

I'm reporting every thread that starts with a fat wojak priest on every board I visit

Stop making repost threads you retarded faggots

>pic
The alt-right are Aeons now?

that's extremely odd. Can anyone give me a quick rundown on why that is?

They are all across the board. The Traditional priests tend to vote Right and the Novus Ordo tend to vote Left. But Conservative Novus Ordo vote right also. My bro is a convervative Novus Ordo and he has always voted Right, even before he became a priest. Abortion is the main thing for him. He prays in front of abortion clinics and offers Holy Mass at Pro-Life centers. If you are pro-abortion, he is going to vote against you. Also I have red-pilled him on many subjects and he is more open minded than most. Trad priests tend to be more red-pilled in my experience.

depend, if they are part of the SSPX they vote far-right

Why user

Eat shit Prottie

Just like boomers ruined everything else, they also ruined religion. Their heads are so far up their own asses they think the liberalized changes to the Church were actually good instead of an absolute disaster that catastrophically lowered attendance rates. But they stick their heads in the sand and get upset when criticized because they "fought so hard for change".

The young generation is extremely based, partly because the trads are the only ones left, but mainly because they realize how bullshit all the changes are.