>wear shitty clothes
>eat shitty food
>use shitty services
>forego anything fun
>forget about your wife staying at home
>drive a shitty car
>live in a shitty house
>do this for 50 years and raise kids this way

Where the FUCK do all these people get money to buy BMW’s and take vacations every year and wear Polo clothes and drink Starbucks? What the fuck.

Thanks for us copypasta fag.

this and a sage for op

Fuck off. Nobody cares about your fake documents

Ok I will do it but I hope this is not a troll because I don't want to be embarrassed over the phone and sound like an incompetent retard.

Pull yourself up by your bootstraps and get a better job, or an education. Idiot. It isn't hard to get a job so long as you're nice to your potential boss.

Shit up Trudeau

Mailbox is full

>'just get a better job'

The eternal boomer strikes again

Life is hard.It's harder if you're stupid.

>work
>wife work as well
>budget
>invest left over money
>15 years until have a million dollars invested
>investments finally generate annual income, but less then, what you were making 15 years before...
but we would also have a million each in 401ks
if our congressmen dont rob them
and the market doesnt have the annual 10 year meltdown

Started my own business, that's how.

It's either that, deal drugs, or go the corporate route to live the life, man.

How does saying “idiot” in the middle of your point help anything, I’m assuming you’re white and want to help op in order to make life better for your fellow whites. so idk why you’re talking to him like that.

As someone who manages to balance all that on a home income of 80k...I will tell you that the ppl in the bmws, drinking starbucks and wearing nice clothes are VASTLY overpaid for what they do.

>TFW making more than your entire household by myself and living at home with parents with zero living expenses

>defining yourself by your income

>serving corporations

careful, you'll trigger the pro-corporation bootlicking nu-Sup Forumsturds

>Implying just because I have money I blow it all on Jewish gadgets designed to keep the soyim occupied and complacent

Money makes the world go round, why else do you think (((they))) are so obsessed with it?

Household income of $450K here. Try harder.

wrong. money is for trapping serfs. The real wealth comes from natural resources. yw

>Where the FUCK do all these people get money to buy BMW’s and take vacations every year and wear Polo clothes and drink Starbucks? What the fuck.

Most of these people are in debt to their eyeballs.

me currently:

>mortgage 800
>car payment 0
>car insurance 40
>student loans 0
>utilities 200
>health insurance 0
>misc expenses 260
>petrol 20
>doctors 400
>taxes 0 (florida ftw)
>school expenses 0
>life insurance 0
>retirement fund 0

currently wearing clothes ive had since HS 2009
currently driving 500 dollar truck thats always falling apart
currently without a cellphone
currently living in shitty house always falling apart no hot water
currently never go out to eat or social events due to not expecting others to pay my way

I made a lot of mistakes in my life prior to who I have become now

Currently trying to figure out how to better myself

my transportation doesn't allow me to reliably travel outside of town for work limiting my options of employment

currently I am working two jobs that are physically and emotionally demanding

The last 4 years of this has me pretty burnt out I hardly ever get time to myself or my interests no idea how i could add a girlfriend or school into the mix without neglecting them

I don't know how I can improve my situation since getting to, affording, and juggling work with school would be impossible

I wouldn't mind learning a trade but any place decent enough to pay for my training is to far away

night classes don't offer the majority of day classes and on top of that they start at like 7 and i don't get out of work until 8...no chance of getting that changed around either

I don't want to be stuck in the poorfag cycle forever....

i don't do waste money on anything...literally im probably the most boring person you'd ever meet if you saw my day to day

yet still everytime i try to save up something terrible happens and i'm left footing the bill

I have no support system or friends in a position to assist me

what do?