What happened to Trump?

What happened to Trump?

He seemed much more calm, smarter and more rational in the 80's and 90's. Now he acts like a crazy buffoon.

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-trump-russia-nra-connection-heres-what-you-need-to-know-w515615
youtube.com/watch?v=nAgJAxkALyc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

playing 4d chess takes a toll on someone.
hes doing great.

Syphilis.

Sage. I can do this all day too, ya fuckin cum stain.

You want him to grab your boipucci?

he got redpilled

30 more years of watching the kikes systematically destroy the Western world will comp anyone's sushi

He realized being an asshole made him more.

Another example of this is watching floyd mayweather stop being pretty boy floyd. He taked shit and made more money.

Seriously, though. Trump is hollow and only chases what he can gorge on financially.

He was an ultra high IQ city person back then. He became a rural and suburban retard some time in 2012.

That's what happens when a person has dementia.

>inb4 what the state sponsored doctor said

Still, smart enough to defeat both political parties, and ridicule the media daily.

Anyone calling him stupid should wonder why they aren't President.

You're just repeating what OP said.
But the question is why is that?

>the absolute state of trumpstein supporters

he discovered the truth

rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-trump-russia-nra-connection-heres-what-you-need-to-know-w515615

>>inb4 what the state sponsored doctor said

The one appointed by Obama?

Maybe he is just pissed off like the rest of us after all these years of lies and deceit. Now he has the chance to correct everything that never should of happened.

He had a stroke and he started speaking and pantomiming in a very spergy way

Dementia?

Very Stable Genius

Kek

He's a great actor and businessman.
He knows how to get dumbasses little feelings going and get their vote

he literally talks exactly the same way, only thing that has changed is he's older

Because being obnoxious and crass put him in the spotlight. He wanted to be more than just a businessman, and look where it got him - Actor, reality show host, and now President of the United States.

>What happened to Trump?
>He seemed much more calm, smarter and more rational in the 80's and 90's. Now he acts like a crazy buffoon.

36 Stratagems
#1 Fool the Sky to Cross the Sea
#6 Make a Feint to the East While Attacking in the West
#8 Pretend to Take One Path While Sneaking Down Another
#11 Sacrifice a Plum Tree to Save a Peach Tree
#13 Beat the Grass to Startle the Snake
#15 Lure the Tiger Out of the Mountains
#16 Snag the Enemy by Letting Him Off the Hook
#20 Fish in Troubled Waters
#22 Shut The Door to Catch the Thief
#27 Play Dumb While Remaining Smart
#33 Let the Enemy's Own Spies Sow Discord in the Enemy Camp
#34 Inflict Injury on Oneself in Order to Win the Enemy's Trust

>Now he acts like a crazy buffoon.

Probably the most successful man in modern era.
literally accomplishes 90% of the things he sets out to do.

He got old

What's wrong with what he said?

BLUMPF got BTFOed too much so he went insane

I'm pretty sure what we normally see now is just the persona he's adopted, everyone says in private it's like talking to a different person.

The world wasn't full of batshit crazy liberal scum back then.

I think that between 2000 and 2003 he started doing cocaine. Personal theory.

He was playing a different game back then. In the 80's he wanted to develop an image of a luxury and wealth, a crazy spontaneous bombastic attitude doesn't convey that. Today he isn't trying to convey luxury but just to project power and man-handle the media like a cowboy riding a bull...that requires bombast and media savy, to direct peoples attention here and there and be a magician behind the scenes. It's a different game. It's like asking why michael jordan wasn't jumping as high when he was playing golf.

>BTFOed
You can just say BTFO

Honestly, I'd say he's toned it down quite a bit since then.

Didn't have twitter to shitpost on then

I love trump.
But if you watch the old Stern tapes you can tell he is a ego maniac.
You can also tell how important loyalty is to him, and if you cross that line, he becomes all offended and refuses to deal with you anymore.
I really don't care, he is doing a great job. His mild autism means nothing when results are proven.

If he's so successful why does he need to pay sex workers for sex?

Buying a sex worker in itself is a fetish, and I can see him having it

It's odd that I cannot find the one tape.
It's where Trump goes on a rant about Government corruption and how it's all rigged.
Howard chimes in and says something like "Well you're a Republican right? (Maybe even said Democrat, can't remember) You donated $100k to X candidate"
Trump replies (all paraphrasing)
"I donated 100k to both party candidates, that's how business is here in NY. You have to grease the wheels on both sides, just encase the person you think will win, doesn't. That's how you have to play the game, and it's really a shame, but I am a business man, and I must take every legal opportunity to further my brand."
This shit would be 96-00 somewhere in that time frame. I had once downloaded.

>reddit spacing
>thinking the lugenpresse can diagnose the President but a seasoned WH doctor cannot

It is called getting older. Less tolerance for bullshit.

At least he isn't gay with pence like Obama was with Biden

Right, so he is keeping all of his promises made on the campaign trail as, what, part of a long con on the "dumbass" American people?

Imagine his response if he was president during 9/11.

Nuke the Middle East

This. Also fpbp and MAGA

Threadly reminder

The "he's a crazy idiot" meme is based on the premise that Trump just accidentally succeeded every time he ever tried anything in his life. Leftists, being universally failures, genuinely believe that this is how success works. To the leftist it is random chance, therefore inherently flawed, and thus confiscation and redistribution of the fruits of that success is perfectly justified. This mental deficiency on the part of leftists is why they must be removed from society.

It's his character not the real trump

I don't think Trump wants electroshock therapy.

Trump has the laziest shills

>well ur just a drumpftard :)
Back to Tumblr.

Truth

MKUltra takes its toll.

The difference between campaign Trump and elected Trump was most startling after Trump was inaugurated: slow speech, plodding thoughts, nothing at all like the quick-witted Trump of the past.

His handlers seem to have adjusted his cocktail so he's more functional now. And all they expect from him is that he serve Israel and give Kushner the platform from which to become the first Israeli President - and that's what he's doing.

Because the Left is correct about determinism.

I think it's because your narrative and opinions changed when he wanted to run on a right oriented platform. And if you aren't shilling it's because you loved the taste of the shit sandwhich the media fed you.

I wanna see Sup Forums raid Tumblr again. Libshits haven't cried enough

Gaslighting. It’s called gaslighting.

Trump’s far from perfect. He’s not always right, but not always wrong. And certainly not all the things the media, politicians, or extremists on both “sides” would have us believe.

Take any human being. Start criticizing. EVERYTHING. Dissect every word. Every action. Criticize. Make shit up. Speculate. Assume. Inflate. Lie. Say whatever you want. Doesn’t even need to make sense. Just criticize. Everything. Soon enough they become what appears to be irrationally defensive, angry, hostile and/or begin questioning their own sanity.

Either way: They’re crazy.

You’d be surprised how quickly it works. On even the sanest among us. Now imagine how effective it becomes when publicized, on a worldwide stage, and the target is a highly intelligent but inherently insecure, narcissistic millionaire with (at minimum) a predisposition towards batshit.

He’s a businessman, used to negotiating how he sees fit, not a politician, pretending to care about people and their feelings. He’s not playing by their rules. He was never supposed to win. They hate him.

So I voted for him.

>MKUltra
It's probably incredibly stressful and tiring being president, doing your best, but all you get is coverage of how racist you are how fat and unhealthy you are, and you should be impeached and you never won the election fairly.

I don't think it has anything to do with "mind control" you can only control a mind that is open to it, and dumbshit degenerates picked up from the streets and turned into "stars' are the only ones weakened by enough drugs that they can be controlled easily.

As far as I know, Trumps still doing the things he promised. We've got 7 years and I'm already happy with what he's done, I'm not worried about his jew son in law or daughter.

Overblown ego I suppose.

Some people become smarter when they age, some become stupider.

He got mad because Obama humiliated him at that white house dinner since then he's been planning his revenge. In Boomer's Revenge there is no ideology tied to it, it's just to do the complete opposite of what Obama did.

Thank fucking god you have a system with so many checks and balances

>I'm not worried about his jew son in law
You should be.

Go read some of the previous threads about how the Rothschild Zionists have already anointed Kushner as their new messiah, to lead 6 billion goyim to their deaths.

Trump's Presidency exists at this point only as a stepping stool for apocalyptic Zionist supremacist Kushner's ascendancy to the world's greatest throne.

Haven't his duties in the white house been cut significantly? I was actually expecting a firing around spring time.
With white nationalism and anti-jew values growing, would something like what you describe become thwarted if that became the new popular ideology?

his hair medication is making him senile. true story.

>concern trolling, the thread

>Haven't his duties in the white house been cut significantly?
That was just (((MSM))) cover, a defense in response to the public once again being enraged at Kushner being in charge of any policy at all.

Look at how the NYT and WaPo ran almost identical stories, within hours of each other, defending Kushner (by claiming he would be doing less, thus making him less of a target and allowing Trump to take the criticism, which is always the good cop-bad cop plan).

Kushner is to be their messiah (leading most of all the goyim to their doom). (((They))) will protect him at all costs.

"... somebody with strong views, and somebody with the kind of views that are maybe a little unpopular, which may be right... but maybe unpopular, wouldn't necessarily have a chance of getting elected against somebody with no great brain but a big smile. And that's a sad commentary for the political process."
youtube.com/watch?v=nAgJAxkALyc

He watched the country he loved go to hell in a handbasket and it pissed him off. There's been a lot of that going around.
Obama's attempt at BTFO'ing Trump at that dinner sealed the deal.

I've only ever heard good things about obama

He’s playing his role. They want him to act like an absolute buffoon for some reason, can’t quite put my finger on it. Maybe it’s to make everyone completely oppose white nationalism and really nationalism in general. It’s all about their global agenda after all

The Dem candidates are always about seducing the electorate.

In the 80s and 90s he didn't have to deal with corrupt Washington bullshit.

That's what happens when fake news licks your asshole daily, friendo. Only retarded faggots and children believe that he was actually good in any way shape or form and that he didn't just have a collective PR polish from most news outlets. It's why you hear about how he won a nobel peace prize, but never inconvenient facts like how he then proceeded to bomb the shit out of seven additional middle eastern countries. Just little things like that.

>He was never supposed to win.
This is what really rustles their jimmies but they won't admit it

Too much winning.

"IT WAS HER TURN!!!"