Is there really JIDF on Sup Forums?

Is there really JIDF on Sup Forums?
Or is it wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

speaker.gov/contact
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There is.

How do you explain the anti-Christianity, pro-faggot, anti-NatSoc, and pro-Trump threads?

>pro-Trump
Let me know how Trudeau us working out for you, maplenigger

Why do the Jews support Trump?

Well OP, here's your answer. Already got JIDF posting.

>Why do the Jews support Trump?
You tell me.

Kek, leaf is too retarded to realize Trump is playing 4D chess.

Office of the Speaker
Phone: (202) 225-0600
speaker.gov/contact

>CALL NOW and DEMAND Speaker Ryan declassify the "FISA ABUSE" memo to the public

>This is a matter of VITAL PUBLIC INTEREST
CALL RIGHT NOW!
Congressional & District Offices
Washington D.C. Office

1233 Longworth HOB
Washington, D.C. 20515
Phone: (202) 225-3031
Fax: (202) 225-3393
Janesville Office

20 South Main Street, Suite 10
Janesville, WI 53545
Phone: (608) 752-4050
Fax: (608) 752-4711
Kenosha Office

5031 7th Avenue
Kenosha, WI 53140
Phone: (262) 654-1901
Fax: (262) 654-2156
Racine Office

216 6th Street
Racine, WI 53403
Phone: (262) 637-0510
Fax: (262) 637-5689

>muh 69D intergalactic underwater checkers
I think you're right. I need to just calm down...Eat some kosher...and just hop back on the Trump train. See you at The_Donald, user!

>anti-Christianity
the anti-Christianity posters are generally anti-Judeo-Christianity, most have no issues with Christ
>pro-faggot
don't do it in public and i don't care, recognize that it's an aberration and that people don't want to raise their kids that way and be done with it
>anti-NatSoc
most NatSocs think Hitler was a white nationalist, this board is already fubar
>pro-Trump
the_donald came and thought they were welcome

You'll see. All of you retarded fucks will see.

You tell me op. Meme flag, bait thread.
Pretty sure your part of it.

There is 100%

I can smell you from here Schlomo

Sup Forums is owned and operated by JIDF

There really is

about a year ago on /k/ every time you posted anything related to Israel bots would push thread to bump limit with pro-israel memes

I had hopes for Trump, since hes less likely to be bought but eh its an icky situation

their smell gives them away

'the fuck are you talking about?

You new here?

I hope so.

Otherwise why should I even bother posting offensive merchants?

Shit i havent seen this
Any more?

that's photoshopped or it's really Sup Forums?

>jay irwin
Sup Forums was started by a jew and is currently run in part out of israel. doxmods admins all of them really

No Schlomo will ever support Palestine over Israel, I will.
Now call me a mudslime instead because you can't argue against points, only label people.

zmfr1bdB

Its real see

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

He cant be bought out because he's already owned, just look at his children and who they are all (mostly) married to.

if anyone is being paid to shitpost it's a Sup Forumsack, so prolly?

They shouldnt be so open about this tho wtf.
Maybe they just want us to eat each other from the inside

JIDF, ShareBlue, CTR, BB
Facebook, tumblr, MTG(?)...

Yeah didnt he also say some shit about being proud to have jewish ancestors and praising his daughter for becoming jewish (which she was only actually accepted by others into the faith as soon as trump won)

You the_donald faggots are the insufferable low iq creatures on the planet. At least leftists know which side their on. Trump fags claim to be "le redpilled xD" while supporting a kike controlled puppet who is going to lead us to the same ethnic destruction as any liberal candidate.

I fucking hate the fact that you retards came here after worshiping us, and convinced yourself it was "le shareblue xD" when we actually fucking hate you. You're all dumb, genetically, and there is nothing you can do about. Have the decency to rot away somewhere else and leave us along for fucks sake.

Why are mudslimes mad at the jews?
Sure you can have a lot reasons to hate the jews, but what reason is it in particular?

This
Tbh the trump memes and banter is good, the issue is that they defend trump and change their own views just to do so like madmen.
Trump was always a better choice than Hillary but comn

No, there isn't

Wow, we're done when they bring out their Scornful Egotists.

Of course he was better than Clinton, but the kikes gave us the most lukewarm-civicnationalist they could find, and all of a sudden the right is complacent. jesus christ.

Why are mudslimes mad at the jews?
Sure you can have a lot reasons to hate the jews, but what reason is it in particular?

Picture says "Don't lend money to a guy if you can't beat the shit out of him.".

Nope, just the occasional team of journalists, and very rarely do we get payops. Here's a little pro-tip: the lefties aren't the ones are the shills. The shills pretend to be like us.

jews had a good life in muslim lands before israel

while they were paranoid(they had reasons to) about jewish prosecution in europe, in muslim lands they actually were part of the community

this is one of the biggest cultural divides between ashkenazi vs sefaradi

muslim burthurt was more than anything israel, to this day there are jews in iran

There is an organized Jewish presence. Whether it is JIDF or some other group(s) less formally connected to the state of Israel doesn't really matter. We have a former prime minister of Israel recommending to Harvey Weinstein the services of "former" mossad agents for fucking with American citizens. It doesnt matter if its Israeli state connected or just part of the Jewish network, the results and the intent are the same.

You are sadly mistaken… Many Israelite descendants exist to this day. And they are not evil or opposed to Christianity (which I practice). The Khazarians were forced to choose an Abrahamic religion around 800AD. They chose Judaism, but continued to practice Satanism. Later, they blended these teachings into a hybrid and wrote the Babylonian Talmud (very evil book). They are imposters and masters of disguise. And they stole Palestinian lands from the real Hebrews. They are the shit-stirrers of the world. Always attempting to get Jew to fight Christian, Christian to fight Muslim, and vice versa.

There is an organized Catholic presence. Whether it is CIAor some other group(s) less formally connected to the Deepstate USA doesn't really matter. We have a former president of USA recommending to Hugh Heffner the services of "former" CIA agents for fucking with American citizens. It doesnt matter if its Deep state connected or just part of the CIA network, the results and the intent are the same.

I don't think it's just a Jewish problem I think it's a New World Order problem

Many Israelite descendants exist to this day. And they are not evil or opposed to Christianity (which I practice). The Khazarians were forced to choose an Abrahamic religion around 800AD. They chose Judaism, but continued to practice Satanism. Later, they blended these teachings into a hybrid and wrote the Babylonian Talmud (very evil book). They are imposters and masters of disguise. And they stole Palestinian lands from the real Hebrews. They are the shit-stirrers of the world. Always attempting to get Jew to fight Christian, Christian to fight Muslim, and vice versa.

>Vote for Roy Moore goys!