Find a flaw

Find a flaw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EQFPQo1cD7c
sukebei.nyaa.si/view/1705201
mofumoe.org/content/tsukihime-plus-disc
mofumoe.org/content/kagetsu-tooya
theisozone.com/downloads/pc/windows-games/melty-blood-re-act-final-tuned-english-patched/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No remake

>Still not playable in FGO

Flaw #1: She's not Kurisu.
Flaw #2: Refer to #1.

It's not her redesign.

she's from type moon

She doesn't have access to her full Archetype Earth powers because she's always holding back her bloodlust.

Having a broken Origin like Archetype Earth or 「 」makes you both brokenly overpowered and a jobber.

Prisma Illya contributed more against Beast I than her

tits too big

Never had an anime.

>Never had an anime
?

>Red Eyes
I need to know more about her, please.

She doesn't die even when she's killed.

Why have you posted a blank image?

Shhh user. Shhh

This is about Type-Moon, get that cancer out of this palace. Go skateboarding with your 'bros'

So I can go full Ryona with her?

Sure.

She isn't best girl

Those are some of the softest looking tits I've seen for a 2d character that's pure comfy.

>Implying there is anything wrong with delicious flat chest

OOPS

Cake

DELETE

Does a several hundred year old vampire count as a cake?

Is this some fanmade bootleg tsukihime anime?

>several hundred year old
Yes.

None. Her tits are a miracle of the universe and deserve to be savored. Also she's fun loving and would be amazing to go on a date with.

I accidentally got on her route instead of fugging my sempai.

This. She'll forever be my waifu.

no anime adaption of the manga. melty HD never because remake never

>that picture
>balloons on a stick

Have to play a VN

I'm 10/12 episodes done with the "show". Is it normal that I don't know what the fuck is going on

Nothing. She is gorgeous.

>watching the "show"
That was your first mistake

She is canonically that stacked, though literally none of the art ever gets just how big her tits are right.

How do you watch a show that doesn't exist?

But seriously, why the fuck did you watch the show? The Tsukihime anime being so horrible we pretend it doesn't exist is one of Sup Forums's oldest memes. Read the VN you stupid faggot.

To be fair, the same meme exists for DtB s2 and that's actually excellent, so if user didn't know any better I could see him disregarding that meme.

I thought the art style was pretty good.

It's pretty fugly, and some characters like Arcueid aren't drawn right.

The OP music is pretty decent though.

such a mysterious case of they're-all-the-same-shit!

>I thought the art style was pretty good.
Well that only confirms you're retarded.

>The OP music is pretty decent though.
This. Literally the only good thing about the show.
youtube.com/watch?v=EQFPQo1cD7c

What are you talking about? It looks great. It's the best animated typeMoon actually since it's not moecrap.

Became a Saberface

Get out.

>It's the best animated typeMoon actually

Arcueid is flawless perfection

What's better?

DEEN FSNight? The animation is terrible. ufotable has rhino people. Only Carnival Phantasm gets close but it's a moe show.

It looks good. What are you trying to say?

Btw, I've never read the VN

>I've never read the VN
That was your first mistake.

I don't understand why ufotable scrapped their good designs from F/Z and KnK for rhino people. Even the VN designs which everyone says ufotable's art is based on don't look that rhino.

Akiha is a miracle

Modern Takeuchi is rhino.

Her cat is cuter.

GET IT AWAY
AWAY
AWAY

boobs

The person who was in charge of the "show" never played the game. 12 episodes isn't nearly enough to cover Tsukihime's Near Side scenario.

Someone should make a MEGA folder with Tsukihime content before it is lost and forgotten

Haha, he looks like an elderly Naruto!

Naturally I knows the Naruto.

Mah nigga

Is there buyfag type link for newfags to VNs? I wanted to play Tsukihime and start getting into VNs. Should I just ask /jp/?

sukebei.nyaa.si/view/1705201

After you finish it, play Kagetsu Tohya and Melty Blood

I fucking miss Ufo artstyle from KnK movies 1-5. That was Ufo at its peak.

>buying Tsukihime
Good luck, m8. It was a doujin game from over 15 years ago, getting hold of a legit copy these days without paying through the nose is going to be unlikely. Last I saw there was a copy of Tsukibako going for something like six digit yen, it's preposterous.

I'm not going to buy it, are you telling me there are zero downloads links to it?

>we will never get a Tsukihime anime in the style of KnK ch1-5

Thanks, is that with the english patch and disc already mounted in that magnet link?

Of course there's downloads, see . It's just that you said
>buyfag
So that's what I thought you meant.

Don't do this to me user. I have hopes for HF movies, but too disillusioned by the shortcomings of UBW and the change in artstyle.

>the shortcomings of UBW

What?

Yep. Extract it and play.

>Tsukihime Plus-Disc
mofumoe.org/content/tsukihime-plus-disc
>Tsukihime Fun Disc - Kagestu Tohya
mofumoe.org/content/kagetsu-tooya
>Melty Blood
theisozone.com/downloads/pc/windows-games/melty-blood-re-act-final-tuned-english-patched/

That's Tsukihime/Moon Princess. TM went on to make Fate/stay night and the rest is history

It's a meme to hate on UBW, didn't you know?

Just something with FAQ and basic setup was what I was looking for. Google tells me I need to mount any disc images I download and manually apply the English patches, but a lot of those are forum posts from 10 years ago.

Well UBW is my favorite route but the anime was trash

>Shirou tells Gil to stop right before he rips Illya's heart out
>Gil shoots a sword at Shirou that misses and hits the wall behind him
>Shirou stares down Gil without being intimidated as the terrace behind him collapses
Made him looks pretty fucking cool

UFO version
>Shirou is pinned to the ground by Rin
>finally shakes her off and tells Gil to yamero
>gets taken out by a sword immediately, falls to the ground, rubble collapses on him, and looks like a complete chump
>Saber pierces Godhand with Invisible Air countless times and Godhand never develops an immunity to it
>the entire Shirou vs. Archer fight split into two different episodes to ruin the pacing, what the fuck were they thinking
>Berserker breaks out of Enkidu and immediately dies, he never resists the world itself in order to let her die in peace at his side, she just hallucinates that he's still there while holding a piece of rubble

Shirou was about to land the finishing blow but the Grail sucks up Gil instead. But in the anime, the RM disappears because Shirou has no mana and then he has to be saved by the Grail sucking Gil up. Makes him look like a chump because he couldn't get the job done

>the anime was trash
See what I mean

Here's a better question, who over at ufotable should direct it? We need someone who can handle replicating the oppressive atmosphere. My money is on Shinsuke Takizawa. He directed both KnK7 and the epilogue. The scenes with Lio were effectively creepy and I think that sort of feeling is what we need.

I dunno, Saber never had any flaws.

Going by you should be fine. I remember trying to get it running back when the first English patch came out, that was an ordeal. The damn music wouldn't even work until I converted the audio files to .ogg. Hope you don't have to go through that kind of rigmarole.

i cant. my wife is perfection itself.

Look, I enjoyed UBW, a lot even, but it would be dumb to say it didn't have problems. The pacing was off, some fight scenes especially towards the end was lazy, and all the skipped monologue, along with some of the dumber changes like mentioned takes i down a few notches. It's still better than anything I'd have hoped for 5 years before it aired though.

He'd be cool. Who directed KnK movie 5 again, I feel he'd be good for the last HF movie.

She's mine. Hands off.

SOOOOOON

NEEEVVVEEEERRRRR

So what do you think will be released first, the Tsukihime remake or Half Life 3?

It has problems, sure, but it's still infinitely better than DEEN FSN/UBW, and that's what matters most. Watching through it without cringing once is an acomplishment.

back off nerd

I wonder if I could learn Japanese fast enough to be able to read the Tsukihime remake by the time it comes out.

I don't even care about the redesigns anymore. It's been almost ten years since the first announcment, just release the damn thing already.