Where would you take Shion on a date?

Where would you take Shion on a date?

I don't know but I know she was the best girl with the best VA.

Wait is she going to bite into the paper? Why is she such a veracious eater? Someone stop her!

*voracious

Yes i would

A 24 hour stay in a hotel suite, complete with all the energy drinks and performance enhancers I can think off.

I don't need condoms

Better than the fat girl, I suppose.

24 hours of chess?

A nice, cheap, family restaurant; something with at least a 5 page menu. Maybe Red Robin or something. She'd be amazed with all the dumb shit and I'd get to watch her enjoy it all.

Then we can go back to her place and I can ask her brother to make me some decent coffee.

But half the charm of going to a cheap family restaurant is getting free refills on coffee and having 10 cups because the waitress keeps bringing you more. Why would you pass on that and/or have more coffee afterwards?

I'm a picky fuck about coffee. I can't drink it out at most places anymore because it just tastes like burnt shit.

I've been rewatching GJ-bu recently before bed and was thinking about making a GJ-bu thread.

Looks like all good things must come to an end.

Why was the OVA so poorly received?

This show had no reason to be so good and yet it was

>Looks like all good things must come to an end.
But I need more Megu in my life.
Also some maid spinning would be nice.

>Also some maid spinning would be nice.
I got you.

Aww

This is where you learn that all the other girls are jerks, because they can't appreciate a good maid spin.

Is posting images down? I can't seem to post my Shion spin image.

Because the only thing good about it was the burger scene.

It was a great scene.

Taiga except better in literally every way.

stop shilling your trash reddit server

Shion gave me funny feelings in my chest. I don't know why, but thinking about this show still makes me sad that it ended. I held off on watching the OVA for a long time.

best girl desu

I'll give her the best imouto title, but best girl belongs to Megumegu.

Remember to consult the chart!

The dumpster where she belongs.

I think we should stop pretending and accept that some GJ-bus are more equal than others.

Delete this comment post-haste, amigo. I won't ask you again.

To the morgue, in a bag

Wcdonalds.

Why didn't Shion win?

I still haven't watched the OVA, I don't want it to end.

It's not that good

Have fun convincing that salty brother to make you anything good.

Meido would have been actually part of that chart if only she isn't salty about not getting brushed.