A few weeks ago I finished watching the first season of K-On! and all I have to say that it is amazing. Great music...

A few weeks ago I finished watching the first season of K-On! and all I have to say that it is amazing. Great music, great moe, and it's just fucking hilarious. If season 2 and the movie can keep this up, it's going to join Madoka Magica and Samurai Champloo as the only titles I've given a 10/10. Where has this been all my life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3LVcSVJKuUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Rating Madoka and K-On 10/10

Hoo boy, prepare your anus.

He's not wrong though?

Look, Sup Forumsnon, you're going to have to deal with the fact that most of this board has shit taste.

I watched S2E20 last night and it fucked me up

What's the best release for season 2 anons? I've been thinking of a rewatch lately.

The second season was so boring to me that I fell asleep in at least five episodes.
The movie was quite enjoyable

Second season is a bit heavy, not as enjoyable as 1st season.

If K-ON, Madoka, and Champloo are you favorites, you need to watch more fucking anime. But I guess that goes without saying if you just discovered K-ON

1st season has more plot and fewer thematically important episodes. 2nd has better production value and more "filler" which is a good thing. Season 1 still has episodes 12 and 13 which are probably in the 3 best in the series besides s2e20.

Frost girls

>K-On
>good

S1E13, that episode. Really regret not watching it when it aired, however I was just 12 back then and I was into Naruto. Damn.

Not everyone like her and she's always on the bottom of poll results.
But Mugi is lovely, gentle, cute, & soft.
I love Mugi.

You have great taste and I congratulate you. You might like Shin sekai yori. Another 10/10 in another style.

Top 5 episodes of the series:

S1 E13 (Winter Days)
S2 E12 (Summer Festival)
S2 E14 (Summer Classes)
S2 E20 (Yet Another School Festival)
S2 E24 (Graduation Ceremony)

"Yet Another School Festival" is probably the best but 14 is my personal favorite. as it was when I truly found love.

I'm with you, user.

K-ON Forever!
youtube.com/watch?v=3LVcSVJKuUw
is it just me or is it hard to find this song with the english subs

k-on is a great show for people new to anime

Yes, particularly Westerners. They tend to be inherently resistant towards slice of life in general and CGDCT in particular and need to acquire the taste for it.

The Jews own YouTube, welcome to 2010, also

>not already owning a physical copy of the music's history box

What are you doing with your life son?

you've come to the wrong thread, friend

Best release of both seasons re: picture quality is Chihiro. Do NOT download the Elysium S2 encode; it's fucking terrible.

To specifiy, the Chihiro BD rips. I don't know what their status is post nyaa shutdown but they're available on IRC if you can't find a torrent.

I like your taste in those episodes

I'd include S2 E16 (Upperclassmen!), the most underrated Azusa episode. I think she's the weakest of the 5 but that ending was fucking amazing.

Also S1 E12 because of that part where they're on stage playing an encore and turning their backs to the audience.

14 is also where I found love with Ritsu

I love Mugi fans

I love you too.

>a band of high school girls just happens to have perfect pitch vocals and perfect timing and intonation on their instruments just like professional studio musicians

Mio is best girl

Amateur

they are professional though?

I just learned K-on is the only CGDCT manga to sell 600k per volume. That's impressive.

It's true. I become anime fan after seeing FMAB and K-on on Animax.