ITT: name something One Piece has taught you

ITT: name something One Piece has taught you

You can milk the cash-cow forever and it won't run dry.

kaizoku means pirates

I learned that I want Nami to suck my cock.

a man's dream will never die

No matter how good a series is, if it's going on for this long, it's going to suck eventually

Also shounen shippingfags are cancerous

the goverment is scary as fuck

if it makes money, people will produce an infinite amount of garbage

you can see spoilers in amvs

so much this

DREAMING

Punch whoever you think deserves it

luffy is piece of shit

Yes, you can make a show where the fights even longer.

A story that would be like 50 chapters at best can be told in 1500 if you drop the important stuff little by little.

True creative genius exists.

>A story that would be like 50 chapters
But user, there is no story in One Piece, just setpieces and villains of the month.

some things can last forever

this desu

Pirates > ninjas

There is no english equivalent to "nakama" otherwise subbers would translate it.

>Century void

this

although "NAMI, YOU ARE ONE OF US!" still captures the same amount of emotion while correctly being about ingroup/outgroup and not "muh friend"

mugiwara is straw hat

did you learn that last week

If I autistically stick to an abstract, impossible goal, and scream like a retard the whole time, I'll achieve anything if I hit it hard enough.

Luck is necesary to win.

Sometimes success is undeserved.

Globalism is bad.

Avoid everyone who think it's the best anime ever

>There is no story in One Piece

Bullshit.

The born rich are born insufferable

The destructive power of Giraffes

saturday actually

If you keep living, happy days will surely come
dereshishishi dereshishi

Futa Robin on futa Nami on futa Snek Queen on futa blonde warden in a futa prison is
a)delicious
b)not gay at all, look at those hundreds of tittes, assholes and clits
c)actually more of a romantic story than most actual shonen series manage to pull off
Thanks, Oda

It takes fucking forever to achieve one goal

That laughing when you are in total despair does help a bit and that no matter how much you lose in the end you still have the power to keep going

That Sunny D is some good citrus-y shit

a man dies when is forgotten

I will never watch 800 episodes of anything, or read 80 volumes

this tbdesu

Even with an alternative art-style, you can still be successful.

For everyone saying that One Piece has gone on for to long, I'm curious as to where and how you would have ended it to where all loose plot threads are wrapped up in what you would consider a reasonable amount of time

Shitposters still haven't learned the art of shitposting and the quality of shitposts has gone down in recent years.

The era of Shitposting is over, you say?? user's shitposting has no end!!

They're very little chance you're going to die unless you're in a flashback.

You can repeat the same formula for characters and plots over and over and get away with it.

You don't need to be able to draw to be a successful comic book artist.

i learned i shouldnt watch a show that started 15 years ago

You can make a living selling a long running, subpar comic to stupid casuals.

based big mam

EH? OI! ZEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

It taught me not to read or watch One Piece

NAKAMA

Nakama is a very important word in the world of One Piece. A dictionary would translate it as "a company, set, group, party, circle, gang, companion, fellow, mate, colleague, associate, etc."

To say, "the tiger belongs to the cat family" you can use nakama in Japanese.

In One Piece, the meaning is not strict to any of the proper definitions. It is more general and it changes in emphasis according to the situation. One Piece's nakama can either mean "comrade/ally/crewmember" or "friend/mate/partner."

Some people will read anything.

Being overrated only takes normalfags to like your garbage

This
Fucking hack

>tfw mean people try to tell me santa isnt real

Never read another long running battle shounen again.

I don't have the direct quote but I remember when these guys refused to translate the world "tangerine".

because you're already reading the best one rite

i learned that no good manga can keep on running for 20 years and still be as good as it once was.

You don't need 1000 chapters to tell a good story.

Best of the worst.

Oda is a hack.

It taught me that I will probably die before this story reaches its end.

Liar. One Piece is as good as ever. In fact it started being great more than ten years after having started.

No matter what your subject matter or theme, nerds will eat up your crap as long as you add power levels and spastic action scenes.

here but it's deep

> you could just skip East Blue and Baroque Works and start at Water 7.

nakama means comrade

One Piece started to be great when Oda introduced power ups, I want my GEARS goddamit. AWAKENING of Devil Fruits. Haki, i want more types oh my good.

This one wasn't cringy desu

TL;DR One Piece taught me to never learn shit from manga.
>be me five years ago
>110% weeaboo talking about muh deep manga and life lessons from manga and how manga is superior to western comics
>be retarded like a shonen protag and think i'll be liked
>not knowing the concept of private space because of dumb kids i saw in a manga
>ridiculed three years ago
>roasted beyond comprehension
>learn that shit shown in manga is fun only when in a manga and that moral lessons from manga don't apply to real life

You won't get any real replies to this because that would imply people who think that actually read the manga and aren't just shitposting because "muh mainstream shonenshit"

No you fucking idiot, people don't think the story should have just stopped, they think everything little thing shouldn't have been dragged out in the first place. Wan Pissfags are almost as stupid as Fatefags with the defense of their overrated trash.

friggin damn... cryed a teer

Give your character a tragic flashback and it will trick people into thinking they're well developed or interesting.

Women are useless.

n-not like this...

men are right in 90% of combat situations and women are right in 90% of non-combat situations

women's physical strength increases exponentially in non-combat situations, but wounds inflicted by women disappear on a scene-to-scene basis

Took you long enough but this is not the original.

A sinking boat can make me cry.

Imagine being this upset at the popularity of a children's comic book

If you kill your enemies, yiu'll be just as bad as them.

Literally anyone can be resolved of their sins if they have a sad backstory.

The spine of a ship is called the keel.

>and women are right in 90% of non-combat situations

Haha oh wow

Imagine being a shit eating retard with no critical thinking ability and no taste in manga. Oh wait, you don't have to.

It taught me that there is a sicko out there that pays money for artists to draw him fucking Nami and he has a deviant art page with a shit ton of images he commissioned over the years.

You can achieve anything if you have people who believe in you

>Kids use to dream about going to the moon and the stars,now kids have no hopes dreams aspiration of impossibility to push humanity forward instead they are complacent a d sit idly by while watch a cellphone screen and the world burns,cause hey at least Kim Kardashian ass look nice on my phone

A little cringy but I can dig it.

People unironically like that image? Wan Pissfags are truly cancer.

Nips don't know how to write endings.

I liked it even if it was cringe. Nothing wrong with liking things user.

>desu
It was and you are too.

Don't you have a thread to go and complain about anime on Sup Forums or something? One Piece will be here long after you have left this site for what ever cancer you are into. Toxicity is great but you are in the wrong place for it.