Is there a god?

Sup Forums I need some serious help. I've never believed in a god ever throughout my whole life. I wasn't born into a religious home and never became religious afterward. I do, however, live in a mostly Christian community, and most of them seem pretty nice.
But I've been thinking lately, how did everything happen??? Like, did time just begin with the big bang or some shit, or is there really a god/gods out there. I can't fucking wrap my head around it... all these religious people seem to have it figured out, but I just never thought that something like an all powerful being/beings could be real.
This shit had really made me fucking depressed and I've been thinking about the meaning of life and the creation of the universe and shit.
Like, what if there IS an afterlife??? What if these religious people were right all along and I end up going to hell or something?

What should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY
youtu.be/kFtI_mVOXbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VnIH4gomOqc
youtube.com/watch?v=RHuvW7YaGjQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes there is. Read the book of John in King Jamss Version since it was weitten to get people to believe/get saved.

John 20:31
But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

Are you 12?

Also this
youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY

Art thou?

>What if these religious people were right all along and I end up going to hell or something?
No one goes to hell not wanting to.

Also yes you need to read it in KJV, not some shit new version like NIV. Just know that "thou" and "thee" are you singular, "ye" is you plural, and "thy" means your
youtu.be/kFtI_mVOXbQ

>checked
I was an atheist my whole life and also depressed my whole life
I didn't have a "come to jesus" moment, I just realized that I'd spent so much time thinking about how there wasn't a God and how angry I was because of suffering in the world that I couldn't see the forest for the trees. When I stopped being so angry, I found God. Or vice versa, I'm not sure.

I recommend starting by reading the book of John and the book of Romans in the bible.

if you don't have time or attention to read the books in this image there's some videos you can watch, check out Inspiring Philosophy and C.S. Lewis doodle on youtube.

also go to 8 chan /christian/ and lurk or make a thread there for a while

if you don't feel reality of god by yourself and in yourself than you're just too young, relax and live your life, you'll awake soon enough.

underage, possibly roastie

You struggle with the same question even enlightened believers struggle with. This is what faith is all about. The thing is, if you chose to believe and sincerely ask god to help open your eyes, he will. You won't get scientific proof, but you will get faith and believe as if you could touch it.

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you"
-Matthew 7:7, from Jesus himself

Reading something besides the Bible isn't going to get you saved though boi.

17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

>Is there a god?
Of course not, that's a ridiculous question. Don't be stupid.
>what if there IS an afterlife???
What if I had a loli to sit on my cock???
>promoting this nigger lover
Typical Christian.

no but it helps you understand the bible, and teaches you counters to modern heresies.

Yes, there is.
If you want proof look into sacred geometry, and you will find the fingerprints of the Creator.

"Split a piece of wood and I am there, lift a stone and you will find me."

Religious people don't have it figured out. They struggle with God just as much as the atheists do. We just choose to have faith at the end of the day instead of being whiny fedoras. youtube.com/watch?v=VnIH4gomOqc

Ok here is my belief on the after life and what might be out there, first off human consciousness is something that has not been able to be explained and I personally believe that the human consciousness is something that conencts to everything and everyone on a 4 dimensional level, just like how time is able to make changes to the third dimension with it being something that is not entirely in our dimension. I believe the after life is just a DMT trip, dmt is released from the brain during near death experiences at high doses and the experience the person dying has is purely based on their subconscious feelings at the time, if one has regrets and doesn't want to leave the trip turns negative but if one is content thats where the positve outcome or "Heaven" comes from. I personally have done dmt and the effects people have recorded during near death experiences are spot on to what a dmt trip is like. the light getting closer until you are sucked into something unreal where I had met religious entities and had been on "the other side". I do think something else is out there traveling the plane of consciousness whether it be god or not but there is something spirtual that our 3rd dimensional brains are not able to process until that time comes. hope this was insightful

You don't need to understand anything. Surrender to God and quit being a faggot.

Also this! there is something connecting everything! Fibonacci sequences are the fingerprints of GOD! it is found within the early stages of embryo life, plant life, DNA structure, etc...

Yes, God is real, and yes, logically speaking, only the Christian religion can be true. But what type of Christianity should be follow? Well, the Bible is the inspired word of God -- everything that matters comes from there. So just read your Bible and become a Bible believing Christian (normally a Baptist).

If you have any questions I'd be happy to answer them. Don't fall for the Satanic bling of the Catholics and Orthodox.

Yeah I think it takes a certain amount of time living in this material realm, which leads to experiences that expand your consciousness. Some people go through events early in life that cause that expansion quickly; others can spend an entire life never truly being challenged, never caring to explore the depths of their own minds, and they remain blind. At some point you start to have the ability to link the specific to the meta, and in doing so understand that thing's place. If you look in someone's Iris and don't see a nebula, and don't understand the connection, you just need more time in your own head. Same with the structure of an atom and the structure of a solar system.

Yeah, man, shapes and shit. Everything is geometric and all that.
youtube.com/watch?v=RHuvW7YaGjQ
>Religious people don't have it figured out. We just choose to pretend we do
Yeah, that's the thing.
>just listen and believe!
>It doesn't matter if it's total bullshit, just have faith!

you are blinded user, how can you speak with so much certainty that there is nothing?

Find a spiritual teacher on youtube and view heaps of videos.

You have found the dedication.

The truth is we are all one. God is the enlightened fully realized being of you.

Of all. Because enlightenment is the realization, that causality is false.

There is no difference between objects and you. Your are pure consciousness.

Rupert Spira and David R. Hawkins is highly recommendable. Start with Rupert.

I'll see you burn cheese-eating-surrender-monkey. Hell accepts all those that believe they don't deserve it. Pride. That was the sin that made God angry enough to create it. And it is where he puts those that suffer from it. Especially those that have no right to pride in the first place. Like Frogs.

Because the fool who knows nothing, speaks as if he understands all. While the wise know they understand very little, and speak as if all is in doubt.

Yeah, there is a god, but he hates us.

If you mean god as in the creator of this universe. Yes.

Does he give a shit about us? No.

Take a massive dump, wipe your ass and I'm there. LOL.

>For God so loved the world.

Your narrative fell apart quickly.

You expect me to believe some pagan war deity is the actual creator?

Has anyone else here had experience with dmt I think this is a somewhat viable answer to what might be out there

Dont start now.
Stay strong.
Arise and kill yhwh, dont be a slave to the jew.
Awaken and remember that we built this and yhwh killed us for it.